Rascal - Cover

Rascal

by parabolus

Copyright© 2005 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: To his mother, a dog was more than just a pet...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Bestiality   .

Copyright©

The details for this story were sent to me by a reader. When he read it, he said it was almost exactly the way it happened...


I'd planned to spend Saturday morning at the library, working on a school project — it was about twenty minutes walk from home, and I was almost there when I realised I'd forgotten to bring some notes I needed. There was nothing for it but to turn back to get them, and I was still cursing my stupidity and bad memory as I let myself into the house.

I was about to go up to my room to collect what I needed, when I heard my mother's voice through the open door of the living room, sounding if she was on the patio.

'Not yet, Rascal — Mummy's not ready, but soon, darling! You're always in such a hurry, my precious!'

Rascal was the large dog belonging to old Mr Richards who lived up the road — he'd broken his leg recently, and my mother and I had been taking the dog for walks morning and evening. I thought I'd say hello to Mum and the dog, and turned into the living room. The patio doors were open, and as I crossed the room my mother cried out 'Oh, Christ, darling! Yes!' Mystified, I went to the patio doors and looked out, and I caught my breath at what I saw.

My mother was sitting on the edge of a sun bed — she was naked, her legs spread wide apart, and Rascal was standing on his hind legs in front of her, his front paws on her shoulders, and his enormous red cock was partly embedded in her vagina. He was obviously excited, and my mother was gripping his haunches, trying to control him. As I watched, she allowed him to push his cock deeper into her: at the base of his cock I saw the large knot, pressing against the lips of her vulva, and she gasped, holding him there before pushing him away, making him withdraw several inches. Slowly, she repeated the procedure several times, and then suddenly she saw me standing watching her. Her eyes widened in horror.

'No, darling! You mustn't see... I — I can't stop... please, go away, darling! Oh!'

She shuddered as the dog thrust into her, and she held him deep inside her, looking at me imploringly.

'Please, darling! You — you mustn't see me like this, you mustn't watch. Oh, Christ, I can't help it! You must go away!'

The dog rammed himself against her, and she gasped, clutching him to her. I saw parallel marks on her breasts that the dog had obviously made with his claws, and to me they looked beautiful. Almost without thinking, I tore my clothes off. My mother's eyes widened as she saw what I was doing, and then I sat beside her on the sun bed and put my arm round her. I saw more scratches on her back, and then she leaned back against me as she eased him away from her before letting him push his cock into her again.

She was making little moaning noises, and I was going nearly crazy with excitement, watching the dog fuck her as I held her naked body in my arms. Then she gradually allowed him to speed up. Her body was jerking, her heavy breasts bouncing, and I saw a sheen of perspiration on her skin. I thought I was forgotten as Rascal got more excited, almost dancing on his hind legs as he rammed his huge red cock into her, but Mum squirmed back against me, and I cupped one damp, full breast in my hand as my other arm encircled her waist, holding her against me. She half turned to look at me — her eyes were heavy with uncontrollable lust, and I saw she was biting her bottom lip as she pushed herself forward to meet the dog as he thrust into her, and then she gave a muffled scream.

'Oh, yes, lover! Good boy! Now, dearest!'

She threw back her head in ecstasy, releasing the dog's haunches as she pulled him deeper into her. I couldn't believe she could take that large knot in her vagina, but she did, and she screamed as the dog's cock locked inside her. She grabbed a handful of hair with one hand while she fondled his balls with the other, and now Rascal was fucking her furiously. Her body arched back against me, and she threw her arms round the dog, hugging him, as he pounded against her. I saw her clutching him as she jerked her hips forward as the dog flung himself into her repeatedly, his front paws on her shoulders, and then she screamed again, and I realised that he'd ejaculated into her. My mother fell back against me — for a moment I thought she'd fainted, but then she shuddered, gasping for breath, her breasts heaving as she lay in my arms, deep in the throes of her orgasm.

Rascal withdrew his glistening cock and dropped to all fours, to wander off into the garden sniffing at trees and bushes disinterestedly, while my mother still stayed with her legs splayed wide apart. She seemed oblivious both to me and the fact that she was naked, and she put one hand between her legs, squeezing herself, and I saw the dog's semen oozing between her fingers. I could hardly control my excitement, both from what I'd seen and that I was holding her while she leaned against me, naked.

Recently my mother and I had changed subtly in our attitude to each other. I'd become increasingly aware of her body, helped by her starting to wear increasingly revealing sun dresses, leaving buttons undone and allowing her skirt to ride up her thighs when she crossed her legs. She frequently didn't bother to wear a bra, and seemed to bend over in front of me more and more often, letting me see her bare breasts inside her low-cut dresses and tops.

We'd always kissed each other on the lips, but now the kisses lasted longer, and when we hugged I let her feel my erection pressing against her, and she made no attempt to pull away.

But nothing like this had ever happened before, and I couldn't believe that I was holding her naked in my arms, and that my hand was still cupping her breast, let alone what I'd just watched.

At last she twisted towards me and buried her face in my neck. When she finally lifted her head she stared at me, at first unseeing, and then her eyes filled with tears and she began sobbing.

'Darling - I — I'm so ashamed, you seeing me, ' she stammered, 'but when I'm like that, I can't help it. And — once we started, with him inside me, I — I couldn't stop... '

'It's all right, Mum — really!' I smiled, trying to reassure her, but still conscious that I was holding my mother's naked body in my arms. My penis was throbbing painfully, and I stroked her bare back and shoulders, and she smiled back tearfully, uncertainly, and then another shudder ran through her. Her arm was in my lap, pressing against my penis, and again I ran my hand over her damp skin. She looked up at me appealingly, and her body jerked once more — I couldn't help myself, and I kissed her.

She didn't pull away, and the kiss lengthened, and I kneaded her full breast feeling her nipple pebble-hard in my palm. At last she pulled back...

'Darling — what must you think of me — I'm so ashamed, first you seeing me, and now letting you kiss me and feel me, and we've got nothing on... '

'Mum — I think you're wonderful, and exciting, and I can't believe it! I could stay like this for ever, looking at you, and feeling you... '

I'd forgotten Rascal, but he ambled over and thrust his muzzle between my mother's legs. She stroked his head as he started to lick her with his long rough tongue, and she gasped with pleasure.

'It takes him about twenty minutes to recover, and now he wants me again... and oh, Christ, I want him again too!'

The dog continued to lick her eagerly, and she leaned back against me. I slid my hands under her arms and fondled her breasts, and she wriggled against me.

'Darling — I'm sorry — I've got to let him do it to me again — he's like a drug, and, I love him, and I can't help it!'

Rascal had had enough licking, and he tried to mount my mother. His great red cock was already unsheathed, and I was amazed at how Mum was able to take a thing of that size in her.

She laughed as he pawed at her. 'All right, precious, Mummy wants you too, darling!'

She reached under the dog and started to rub his cock expertly.

'Is that nice, dearest?' she crooned. 'Mummy loves your beautiful dick, it feels lovely, nice and hard and gristly, and you love what I do to you — and what you do to me, don't you, sweetheart? Oh, God, I love you, my darling!'

Rascal licked her face, and she kissed him eagerly, sucking his lolling tongue into her mouth as she guided his cock between her legs. She pulled his head down so that his tongue was rubbing against her breasts, and then she rubbed his great cock back and forth against the lips of her vulva before spreading her legs even wider and easing his cock into her.

'Oh, God, ' she moaned. 'Mummy can't wait! I want it so badly! Fuck me, my darling!'

This time she let him push his cock all the way into her, and again she screamed when his knot forced its way into her vagina, and then she lay back against me, her body as limp as a rag doll as the dog started to fuck her. Her body was drenched with perspiration, and I held both her breasts, fondling them as her body jerked uncontrollably. Her head rolled to one side, and again I thought she'd fainted, but then she screamed again when the dog exploded into her. He kept fucking her, and once again she kissed him, licking his tongue, while she caressed his balls.

When he finally pulled out of her she took his glistening cock in her hand, fondling it until he moved away. Her body was heaving as she panted for breath, and she slid off the sun bed to sit on the ground and lean against my leg, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

She sat like that for several minutes, and then seemed to become aware of my cock, rigid and throbbing, just inches from her face. She hesitated for a moment, then gently wrapped her fingers round it, and lowered her face to kiss its head. I saw that her eyes were glazed, and she seemed almost in a daze, her body still shuddering spasmodically as she started to rub me.

I couldn't take my eyes off her naked body and watching what she was doing to me, and then I suddenly erupted, and my semen spurted under her chin and over her face, trickling down her throat and over her breasts, and she rubbed her lips against my cock as I continued spurting uncontrollably.

At last I started to soften, and my mother sighed and rested her head on my thigh, hugging my legs, and I stroked her damp hair and naked back. We must have sat like that for a long time, because Rascal came back and started sniffing her again.

She groaned and stirred, stroking his head. 'Darling, I can't take any more. I love you, and want you, but you're killing me — that last time... '

The dog wagged his tail, and I saw that his cock was once more unsheathed.

'You poor baby — you want it again, don't you? Mummy can't leave you like that — she'll take care of you, precious. You can have me again tomorrow, darling, but this is nice, too, isn't it, lover?'

She slid down until her face was under his body, and she kissed his shining dick. She fondled him, rubbing her face against it as she had against mine. She started rubbing him skilfully, still kissing his cock as she worked.

'No, dearest, you can't come in Mummy's mouth — it's lovely, but last time you nearly choked me, there's so much of your stuff... '

She kept talking to the dog as she masturbated him, and suddenly a jet of his semen spurted over her face. She covered his cock with her hand, letting him come in her palm, and again she caressed his balls as she continued to rub him.

At last his loins emptied, and he stood quietly, his tongue lolling and his tail wagging as Mum fondled his genitals. 'There, my darling. I love you so much, and you love me too, don't you!'

Then she turned to me.

'Darling — take him home, please — he'll behave himself now. If he stays here I'll only let him have me again, and I can't take him — I can hardly walk!'

I quickly scrambled into my clothes while my mother hugged the dog and kissed him, and then I put him on his leash and led him away, looking back to see my mother gazing after us.

When I got Rascal home the old man answered the door and he patted the dog and leered at me knowingly. 'Had a good time, did he? Get plenty of exercise? The sort he likes?'

I didn't know what to say, and stammered something about taking Rascal for a walk tomorrow, but he winked and said he'd rather my mother did it.

When I got back Mum's bedroom door was closed, a wet bath towel lying on the floor outside. She slept for several hours, while I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Eventually she emerged from her bedroom, wearing a thin wool sweater and jeans. It was immediately obvious she hadn't put on a bra from the way her breasts swayed as she moved towards me. She smiled almost shyly.

'Darling, are you sure you're not disgusted about what happened — seeing me with Rascal, and — what I did to you?'

I took her in my arms, and started to become aroused again when I felt her soft body pressing aganst me.

'It was wonderful, Mum — all of it!'

She smiled at me gratefully, and kissed me lightly on the lips before gently freeing herself. Neither of us was very hungry, and she found a pizza in the fridge, and we heated it in the oven.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.