Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

"What am I going to do, Donna?"

The two were sharing lunch at a small midtown cafe while Kenny was at school. Jessica had spent the last several minutes explaining to her friend what had happened and the conversation she and Kenny had shared.

"Sounds like you've changed you mind. You've been telling everyone for some time now that it really is Kenny. Now you seem to be backing away."

"That's the problem. It is Kenny! I'm actually more convinced of it now than ever before. But what he's proposing..."

"Hey," smiled her attractive black friend, doing a little mental arithmetic, "most forty-one year old women would kill to have a handsome sixteen year old want to bed them down."

"He's not sixteen -- yet, and besides, Donna, he's my son!"

"Okay, okay. I was just kidding. What do you propose to do about the situation?"

"I... I'm not sure. I've tried talking to Marge and Allen, but I just can't bring myself to share any of this."

"Yeah, I can certainly understand what a sticky wicket that would be," mused Donna. "You say you've actually been suckling him..."

Jessica reddened. "I know it was wrong, but we both just seemed to enjoy it so much. That is until he..."

"Well, I'd say you've done the right thing. Maybe with a little breathing room you'll come to realize that he's not really..."

"No, it is Kenny. I asked him a question that only Kenny, my Kenny, would have known. He knew it, Donna, down to every detail."

"Sure it wasn't some wishful thinking on your part? Maybe filling in a few of the blanks yourself or..."

"No, it's Kenny. That's what's making this so hard. It's been a week now and he's been sleeping in his room and hasn't asked for anything out of the ordinary. But i see the way he looks at me, Donna. There's nothing lascivious about them, but I can see the yearning in his eyes. He wants us to be together... as a couple. And what's tearing me apart is that a part of me wants it too. I miss him at my breast. I miss his touch. Some part of me actually wants to give myself to him... to bring it back the way it used to be."

"With a nine year old boy?"

"I know. It's all so crazy. I think I'm going out of my mind."

"Look, Jessica, what if I were to have a talk with him? Maybe I could make him see how destructive this obsession is... for both of you."

"Do you really think it would do some good?"

"Can't hurt. Besides, unlike you, I'm not convinced that your dead husband is currently occupying the body of your nine year old son."

"You'll see," warned Jessica.

"Yes, we will," confirmed her friend.

"Hi, Kenny."

"Hi, Donna." The boy had answered the door and the attractive black smiled as he led her into the front room. "Jessie's not here right now."

"I know. Actually it was you I came to see."

"I... see," replied the boy/man, offering her a seat.

Donna was a bit unnerved by the boy's eyes. Looking deeply into them it was indeed possible to believe they were the eyes of an adult. She had talked informally with the boy before so was aware of his precocious nature and means of expressing himself.

"Kenny, your mom is quite disturbed."

"You mean about the fact that i am really her dead husband."

"I know you may feel as if you are but..."

"Has she told you everything?"

"About until recently your nursing and sleeping with her? Yes, she has. She realizes that was a mistake."

"Why was it a mistake? She and I both enjoyed it. No one was hurt."

"It was a mistake because it, unfortunately, gave you the impression that she approved of a relationship that was inappropriate."

"She did approve. She wants an adult relationship with me."

"No, she doesn't."

"Of course she does. She would love a son, but she wants, needs a relationship with a man... her husband."

"But you're only a boy."

"I've explained all that to her. She must have told you."

"Yes, she told me you have this idea of living as man and wife now and marrying when you're older."

"And you think it's ridiculous."

"I know it is. Kenny, you are one of the most precocious children I have ever met, but you're still a child. A nine year old child. What makes you think you could provide what Jessica needs in the way of an adult relationship? She needs a man."

"She and I have a very special bond. No, not mother and son. We relate to each other just as easily as we did ten years ago. She and I enjoy each other's company. We go to movies and plays. We talk, Donna. We talk about world events, music..."

"Schoolwork?" interrupted the lovely black.

"Let's don't be petty. I dummy up just enough at school. I could blow them out of the water it I wanted, but that would only mean unwanted attention. Oh, I get excellent grades, certainly good enough to eventually get a scholarship if I want, but the truth is I'm already better educated than most of my teachers. Team that with the love we have for each other and you should see that Jessie and I have no trouble relating on an intellectual or emotional level."

"And physically?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.