Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

During the months which followed, Jessica, instead of dreading feeding time (as many breast feeding mothers do because of tender nipples and a baby's insatiable appetite) actually looked forward to having Christopher suckle her. Unlike other baby's who often suck too hard or long, her son's suckling was gentle and his grasp of her other breast and nipple was tender instead of the death grip which babies often exert when their tiny fingers find something to clutch. Jessica found the sensation romantic, even mildly erotic and certainly reminiscent of Kenny's wonderfully stimulating foreplay.

This was plainly brought home one late summer afternoon as she was taking Christopher for a walk in a nearby park. She heard the first indications that he was hungry and so, looking around, spotted a bench under a beautiful mimosa tree. Taking him from the carriage, she sat on the bench and unbuttoned her blouse as usual. Her eyes closed momentarily as the young one's mouth closed on her left nipple while his tiny hand sought and found her right breast and nipple to caress. The afternoon sun was warm and Jessica found the moment enchanting. For the moment alone, she let her mind wander to the romantic love fests she and Kenny had shared so many times -- always romantic -- always perfect. Her eyes closed again and she became lost in her dreams completely unaware that other visitors to the park had appeared and were noticing the beautiful young mother, her blouse having fallen open and exposing both breasts, one being suckled while the other was being fondled.

As her dream turned sensual, Jessica moaned slightly and her legs involuntarily tightened to recreate the sensation she missed so very much. Several passersby noticed the young woman and baby with varying degrees of interest, but two young boys who had been skateboarding stood enthralled, this their first sight of a real woman's breasts.

Her lips pursed as her dream progressed, in her mind she could almost feel his lips on her breasts, his tongue in her mouth, his fingers caressing her labia. Her eyes still closed in rapturous pleasure, she whined gently, causing the two boys to look at each other in awe struck wonder. Her arms and hands never left her son, but Jessica's legs began rubbing together, the oh-so-slight stimulation of her clitoris enough to take her into arousal. When other passersby happened along, the boys would pretend to be inspecting their skateboard, but as soon as the visitors moved on, their undivided attention was once again upon the young woman with the virtually naked breasts emitting such strange intonations.

The dream had become more than misty images. Jessica's mind had transported her to a time and place when she and Kenny were alone.

"Yes, Kenny, YES!" she breathed as her child's suckling became a bit stronger and his fondling of her other breast slightly more urgent.

The two boys quickly looked around to make sure no one else was around then stood wide eyed, their mouths gaping as Jessica's body quivered and she groaned softly as the orgasm swept through her.

As her eyes began to flutter open, the two boys beat a hasty retreat far up the path where they could share and share again what they had just seen. Jessica, realizing what had happened, was both thoroughly embarrassed for her indiscretion in a public park and puzzled as to why her son's suckling could produce such powerfully erotic daydreams. She quickly buttoned her blouse, placed Christopher in the carriage and continued on her way.

For the two young boys it had been the first time they had seen a woman's naked breasts and experienced a woman climaxing, an event they would retell for years to come. While for Jessica it was also a milestone, although one of which she was unaware. It had been the first time her infant son had brought her to orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.