Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

"Well, I guess that makes it official," she smiled some six weeks later as they were retiring for the night. She had just emerged from the bathroom holding up one of the home pregnancy kit indicators.

"You mean... ?" he started.

She nodded then ran to his open arms. The kiss was long and passionate.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I've scheduled a doctor's appointment for Thursday, but just to be sure this was the third time I've administered the home test -- all of them say you're going to be a daddy."

"Well, maybe we'd just better make sure," he grinned.

"Oh, I'm su..." she started, then recognized the gleam in his eye as well as the mirth in his voice. "Yes, I think we'd better be good and sure," she smiled, letting the gown slip from her shoulders and slither to the floor as his shorts were quickly discarded and the two nude lovers stood, their bodies writhing in ever strengthening arousal. Jessica could contain herself no longer. A slight jump and her legs came around his waist, his shaft entering her dripping vagina. He backed her against the wall and began thrusting deeply.

One ankle slipped from the other and her legs momentarily slid downward toward the floor. His thrusts were so powerful however, that her feet dangled several inches from the floor as each forceful penetration brought her feet higher off the ground and elicited grunts of pleasure from the near hysterical woman. Her legs went round him again and he pulled her from the wall. She lay back almost horizontal as their simultaneous orgasms filled the room with shrieks and grunts and her nest with hot semen.

A visit to the doctor a few days later revealed that the home tests had indeed been accurate. Jessica was six weeks pregnant. She and Kenny were thrilled and even though she told him repeatedly it was premature to do so, he began making preparations, converting the second bedroom into a nursery complete with crib, a musical animated mobile of rabbits, lambs and chipmunks and yellow walls and border. He laughed that yellow was a safe color since they did not yet know if it was going to be a boy or girl.

As the weeks progressed, Jessica was pleasantly surprised to find that the morning sickness which several mothers had warned her about, replete with horror stories of sickness and nausea, simply did not materialize. Yes, she developed some unusual cravings, but she watched her food intake carefully as the doctor had advised and half way through the eighth month she was only now into maternity clothes.

"He's a kicker," he laughed one evening as Kenny put his head to her protruding belly and listened. "He's obviously going to be a place kicker for the Cleveland Browns."

"And what makes you think she isn't just practicing her ballet moves?" Jessica quipped in return, scooting closer to him on the couch. They had decided not to have the gender revealed by medical tests and both had been having great fun gigging the other as to whether it would be a girl or boy.

"Think he'll grow up to be a musician like his old dad?" Kenny asked smiling.

"i think she may very well like music too, but I'm betting she'll become a poet or maybe a great novelist."

"Okay," he said, changing the subject slightly, "we've been over this a hundred times and still haven't decided. What are we going to call her... Uh, just in the unlikely case it does turn out to be a girl?"

"We could name her Catherine. That's your mother's name and I had an aunt on my father's side by that name. Besides I just like the name."

"Ummmm, Okay, but I was really counting on Brunhilde."

They shared a laugh, then it was her turn. "And what do we name him? How about Kenny?"

"And tag him with Junior? No way. I've always liked Chris."

"Are you sure you wouldn't want him named after you?"

"Positive. Now how about Chris?"

"Well as far as the families go it should insult both sides equally since there are no Chris's on either side."

"See, that was easy, now wasn't it."

"But I was really kind of hoping we could name him after you... I know!" she exclaimed, her eyes brightening, "How about his middle name? We could name him Christopher Kenneth."

"Well..."

"Oh, come on. How about if I promise we call him Chris?"

"Deal. Now put your legs in my lap and I'll rub them for you."

"Sounds wonderful," she said, slipping off her shoes and pulling up the maternity skirt as she lay her legs across his lap.

His hands were gentle as they stroked first her feet and ankles, then made their way to calves and thighs.

Her eyes closed and she relaxed, thinking about their life together. Oh, there had been some financial tight spots especially early on, but money had never meant that much to either of them and they had found happiness in each other and the simple pleasures of life, the occasional ice cream cone, a movie, or him playing guitar for her or she reading passages of the great works of poetry to him. And then there was their love life. Perfect in every regard, she thought to herself. No matter what activities they shared, it seems they almost always wound up turning each other on and sharing their bodies. She still felt as if Kenny gave so much more than he got, but he reassured her often that she was wonderful in bed and that he could want nothing more. Even the pregnancy had had little impact on their lovemaking. Yes, some evenings she had simply been too tired or suffered from a back ache in which case Kenny would lie beside her, sometimes massaging her aching muscles, other times gently stroking her long blonde tresses and whispering the sweet lyrics from love songs in her ear until she fell asleep. But those occasions when they did not make love were rare. Kenny told her that he found her pregnancy to be extremely sexy and although there were times when she didn't feel that way about herself, his reassurances and attention to her belly as well as the rest of her brought home to Jessica his sincerity. She wasn't yet lactating, but he obviously found her swollen breasts inviting as he often kissed them and gently sucked her nipples which remained as sensitive as ever. This would send her into arousal and the two would end up in bed.

Although they had continued to make love vaginally, Jessica knew the time had arrived when that form of lovemaking would have to be put on hold until after the baby arrived.

"My God, you're beautiful Jessie," he breathed as his hands ranged a bit farther north than before.

"I guess I don't feel very beautiful right now."

"You should. That belly and those breasts give you all kinds of new curves you didn't have before."

"Yeah, real big curves," she laughed self deprecatingly.

"Not big -- full!" he replied. "Some woman just look big and fat when they're pregnant. But you, Jessie, your simply look like the epitome of womanhood. You have a baby growing in you -- my baby! And it does nothing but make you the most beautiful woman on earth."

"Kenny, you always seem to know what to say to make me feel better about myself."

"It's true, Jessie. Your body is so lovely, your pregnancy becomes you. If anything, it makes you even more of a woman -- and it's sexy as hell."

"You wouldn't just say th..."

"I've told you before. I won't just flatter you. If you weren't so sexy, right now would this be happening?" he asked taking her hand and placing it on his crotch. Even through his jeans she could feel the erection, hard and throbbing.

"I... think it best if we not..."

"Hey, I'm sorry. Of course we can wait until..."

"Wait nothing," she said slipping off the skirt, blouse, and bra and letting Kenny slid the panties from her. She unzipped his pants and as his sizable lance sprang free her mouth was instantly open and receptive. She took him deep into her throat, then back out to her mouth where she began sucking and licking.

"That's great Jessie... wonderful!" he hissed through clenched teeth as his phallus grew larger and ached to have her.

"I've got your seed in my belly Kenny! Now I want it in my mouth!" she cried urgently.

"Jessie! Oh JESSIEEEEEE!" he cried. "YES, baby YESSSSS!" he shrieked as the orgasm burst forth and filled her waiting mouth with his hot seed.

She drank heavily, sucking every last drop from him.

"Wow, that was great!" he sighed, finally getting back his breath.

"Want more?" she asked coyly.

"I'll say," he smiled, his erection already growing again. His surprise was complete however when, instead of again performing fellatio, she crawled onto the couch on her hands and knees and placed her head on the sofa cushion pushing her rear high for his easy access. "Hey, I thought you didn't prefer it this..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.