Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

In the following weeks the two lovers busied themselves with making a new life. The store was sold to Julie who got financial backing from her parents for the purchase. Jessica and Kenny decided to make as total a break as possible so there would be little chance of their past catching up with them. They discussed the Northeast but decided they could more easily lose themselves in the vast stretches of the Northwest. With fond goodbyes and promises to keep in touch with Donna, Marge and Allen, the two set out in the eight year old Toyota with a few meager possessions. Three days later they entered Casper, Wyoming and although they had originally planned on going even further west, both liked the feel of the town and the friendliness of the townsfolk. A meal, a ride around town and a few inquiries and they both decided this would be their new home.

Jessica found them a small but cozy apartment while Kenny scouted out a small store front where they could begin their music business anew. The first night was spent christening the new apartment. Every position, in every room, using every techniques known to either of them was used that night, the two deeply in love and in lust.

In a creative bit of paperwork, Jessica, before they left, had signed a consent form for Kenny to marry. Citing the fact that Kenny was quite advanced, had recently taken and passed his GED and had gotten a somewhat older woman pregnant and that both now wished to marry, Jessica had signed the document as J. Marie Stewart, using her middle instead of first name. Three days after arriving in Casper, the two had made application for a marriage license. While Kenny used his real name, Jessica used Jessica M. Hollowell, her maiden name on the application. Since Kenny was underage, even for parental consent (Wyoming does make exceptions in rare cases), they appeared before a judge who eyed the two questioningly. When it was revealed that Jessica was forty-one and Kenny only fifteen, the judge's eyebrows were raised even further. However, Jessica fabricated (to a degree) a story that she had been recently widowed (true enough) and that her depression, loneliness and a round of drinking (not so true) had led her to accept the advances of a healthy, virile teenage boy for whom she had had feelings for some time, with the result that she was now going to have his baby. She, however, professed her love for the young man and her desire to not only have his baby but to make a life with him. Kenny impressed the judge with his intelligence and sincerity. He confessed to being in love with Jessica for some time and while his taking advantage of her while she was in a drunken state was certainly improper, he was glad she was now pregnant with his child because, he too, wanted to make a life and raise a family with this woman who he adored. The story was convincing and although the judge was still somewhat taken aback by the twenty-six year difference in their ages, he (quite correctly) sensed their sincerity when each professed his/her love for the other. In the end, with expressed reservations and weighing the boy's mother's approval (little did he know) he granted the application.

A few days later they were married in a simple civil ceremony with the exchange of rings. The two, as they had in their first marriage, simply wanted to be able to share their love whether it be in public or private without hassles. Their honeymoon consisted of dinner at a very nice restaurant and then home where their clothes were discarded by the time the door closed behind them and they explored every position and technique that either knew or had even heard about.

At last in the wee morning hours as Jessica lay on Kenny's shoulder and sleep beckoned, she thought to herself that she had never been as happy. It had been earlier that night at dinner that she had revealed the results of her second home pregnancy test, taken just to be sure. Kenny was elated when she announced that he was definitely going to be a father.

Now the young father-to-be lay sleeping, his arm caressing her closely, but she felt his restlessness. Jessica smiled. She knew that while she enjoyed lying on his shoulder, it was not a position in which they both would sleep soundly. There were only three ways that both could find comfort and rest. Sometimes she would sleep on her side, Kenny behind and inside her, usually in her nest where they both felt a comfort and pervasiveness of love and security. A holdover from the period before he had matured sexually, he would often slip between her outspread legs and the two would drift off with his tongue in her nest. But tonight, as was most common, she turned to offer him her breast. A habit that both enjoyed and neither seemed to want to break, he suckled her and soon both mother and son were sound asleep sharing their bodies and spirits for the first time as man and wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.