Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

The next five years were both blissful and frustrating for the two lovers. While they continued successfully to carry on their relationship in secret, both had to deal with unwelcome distractions. Kenny had begun to hit his adolescent growth spurt and had shot up several inches to the degree that Jessica's height advantage had disappeared. Along with his height had come the first stages of transitioning from boy to man in terms of his looks and stature. That, in turn, had brought an interest from several of the girls in his class at school. Jessica didn't push, but she did advise him that unless he showed some kind of interest in girls his own age, it could begin to arouse suspicions especially to see him out and about with his mother all the time. So, reluctantly, Kenny accepted a few invitations to parties and even asked out a couple of the cuter girls in his class. The sharing of the infantile nature of the parties and dates were a source of laughter to them both. They had both rolled with laughter when he described how he had been trapped into a game of "spin the bottle." Despite the fact that Kenny had absolutely no interest in them, he continued to date occasionally to keep up appearances.

Jessica had her own share of distractions. She and Donna continued to see each other occasionally and they both genuinely enjoyed each other's company, but while Jessica had ceased her insistence about young Kenny being his father's reincarnation (which could only cause undue attention on Kenny and herself) it was obvious that Donna knew something was not right. For one, Jessica never dated. She had been asked out by several men but always refused, a source of consternation for her friend who insisted that if the widow was to ever make a life for herself, she needed to open herself to the possibility of a relationship. Even Kenny, while not at all hot on the idea, had suggested that she, like he, needed to keep up appearances, but Jessica was adamant. To Donna and others like Marge and Allen, it was simply a matter that no one could ever replace Kenny and she had no intentions of setting herself up for disappointment. The truth, of course, was that young Kenny, despite his chronological youth was more than able to keep her satisfied emotionally. Physically she yearned for the day when she could feel him inside her, but for the moment his oral and tactile stimulations were still enough to leave her breathless.

Which brings us to Kenny's fifteenth birthday. Jessica had been asking for several weeks what she could get him for his birthday, but the boy had kept mysteriously mum on the subject. He had simply remarked that he would let her know what he wanted in plenty of time. Jessica had asked if he might want some friends over for a party but Kenny was insistent that he wanted the celebration to be private, between only the two of them. As the day grew near and still he would afford no hint as to what she might get him for a present, Jessica went shopping while Kenny was in school and found a nice slacks, shirt and sweater outfit which she wrapped and hid in the farthest reaches of the closet. along with the card.

On his birthday, a school day, she chided him for still not telling her what he wanted. He smiled enigmatically and replied there was plenty of time. With that he was off to school, but not before they shared a deep and passionate kiss.

"Wow! Another kiss like that and I may have you stay home today," she grinned.

"Another kiss like that and I'd definitely take you up on it," he replied grabbing his books.

After putting in a shift at the music store, Jessica hurried home so she could bathe find something nice to wear for Kenny. She wanted this to be a special birthday so she cooked his favorites, then changed into the black sheath dress which she knew both he and his father liked so much. It was satiny silver and form fitting, showing off her every curve and ending at mid thigh exposing her legs and thighs nicely. She was always a bit embarrassed at how much cleavage it exposed but, again, she knew how much he enjoyed both the look and feel of her breasts. She brushed out her hair and surveyed the result in the mirror. The years and a regimen of diet and exercise had been kind. Now almost forty-one (where had the years gone?) Jessica was still capable of turning heads when she entered a room. Yes, there were some fine lines around the eyes and mouth and despite her conditioned and toned body she might no longer win any bathing beauty contests, but she realized that, al modesty aside, she looked closer to thirty-one than her actual age. She perhaps was most satisfied with the fact that Kenny, contrary to her deepest fears, still found her gorgeous and immensely desirable. Smiling to be so lucky as to have found Kenny not once, but twice, she gave her hair a final flip with the brush, daubed on her sexiest perfume, donned the stiletto heels which Kenny liked so well and awaited her lover who had unexpectedly told her he would ride the bus today.

Shortly after school was out, Kenny called to say he would be catching a ride home with an older classmate and would be arriving right at dinner time for he had a stop to make.

Anxiously awaiting her young lover, Jessica wondered why Kenny was being so mysterious about this evening. Then she thought back with a combination of humor and pleasure to the many occasions when older Kenny had surprised her, sometime with a gift as simple as flowers or a keepsake, other times more mischievously he had brought home an outfit from Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's of Hollywood. Embarrassed though she was, she had always worn them, his eyes alight with pleasure and desire. Those evenings always wound up in bed and, in fact, young Kenny had been the creation of one such evening.

She felt a tingle of anticipation when, at last, a Toyota pulled into the driveway and Kenny climbed out carrying a small package. He waved goodbye to the driver and walked with a youthful step through the front door.

"Happy birthday, Darling," smiled Jessica as the two embraced and the kiss which followed was long and warm. "I've missed you today, somehow more than usual," she stated as she took his hand and they walked to the kitchen. "I made your favorite, and since you haven't been very cooperative in telling me what you wanted, I got you this," she said smiling, handing him the box with the outfit.

Tearing off the wrappings he smiled as the pants, shirt and sweater were withdrawn. "Thanks, the outfit is great. Maybe you'd like me to model it for you."

"Well, I do remember you having me model a lot of outfits for you," she chuckled.

"And tonight is no exception," he replied handing her the small package.

She eyed him suspiciously as she opened the package. "Oh my God, Kenny. You aren't serious!" It was a bra and panty negligee set composed of diaphanous black silk and strings, lots of strings, more strings than silk.

"My birthday," he grinned. "I'll model yours if you'll model mine."

"You mean now? But don't you want to eat first?"

"Jessie, you're a knockout in that dress, but I'm going to enjoy diner even more if you'll share it with me wearing that."

"But it's so...""

"Ah, ah, ah. My birthday, remember? Now let's get dressed for dinner, shall we?"

Even the older Kenny had never asked her to wear something as outrageous as the skimpy, almost there, outfit in the package.

"Kenny, are you sure... ?" she asked, her insecurities surfacing again, making her wonder if she could possibly still be enticing to this young, handsome and virile young man. She knew his quick wit and good looks had made him the center of every girl's attention at school. Again she wondered how she, a forty-one year old could compete with the youth and beauty of Kenny's female schoolmates.

"I'm very sure. You see tonight is very special and I don't just mean my birthday." She looked at him quizzically. "Now up those stairs and let me see you in that outfit!" he commanded good naturedly.

Jessica was further aghast when, in her bedroom, she finally took the negligee from the package and could inspect it, which did not take long. She undressed quickly noting how very little there was of it. The thong consisted of a single strand of string around her waist. From that another string ran down between her buttocks and up to a miniscule triangle of silk which hardly covered her nest. It mattered little anyway as the silk was all but transparent and left nothing to the imagination. The silk was attached to the waistband by two angled strings. The bra was virtually the same, two small triangles of silk which barely covered her nipples, let alone her breasts, held in place by the same narrow black strings around her back and over her shoulders. Any stripper with a gorgeous body would have been glad to parade on stage in such a revealing outfit. Jessica, however, wondered how Kenny would react to a forty-one year old serving him dinner in such sensuous and naughty attire. She tried tugging and pulling, but no amount of manipulating would allow her to cover any more of her body. He hadn't mentioned anything about shoes, but Jessica knew that Kenny loved to see her in strap-on stiletto heels, so she donned the black pair which were his favorite, the straps wrapping sensuously to her knees. A last look in the mirror and, despite her reservations, she walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs looking, if not feeling, confidence in her sexuality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.