Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

The next few weeks found Jessica and Kenny settling into a new life together. Kenny still attended school and played the role of ten year old son and Jessica the role of mother any time they were in public, but at home their roles changed completely.

Jessica would leave the store in Julie's capable hands and pick him up from school each day. Both would contain themselves until hey were home and inside the door, where they would kiss passionately, Kenny would work her into a high state of arousal, undress her and kiss or finger her to orgasm, sometimes standing up, sometimes with Jessica draped across a piece of furniture or on the floor and sometimes they even made it as far as the bedroom before her first orgasm.

They may as well have been newlyweds for neither could get enough of the other. Kenny asked her to begin going braless and to wear negligees around the house of an evening. It had been a long time since Jessica had done either, but she remembered how her husband had made the same requests and since it seemed to please him, she acceded to young Kenny's wishes.

It had been awkward at first for Jessica. Sitting down to a meal and holding an adult conversation with a ten year old took some getting used to. But any doubt about who actually inhabited the body of that ten year old had long been vanquished and gradually she came to accept him as both her dead husband and lover. She still felt a sense of guilt at being unable to bring him the physical pleasure that he was so adept at bringing her. But when she voiced that guilt he would remind her he would not be ten years old all his life and the time would come when they could share their passion equally. She had even suggested they wait until he reached manhood, but Kenny would hear none of it. "That body went for ten years without pleasure. I don't want you to go another moment without the pleasure you deserve," he would say.

As time went on, Jessica realized her feelings had undergone several changes. When, as a youngster, Kenny had first begun to exhibit the all-too-familiar characteristics of her dead husband, there had initially been fear, quickly followed by a fascination with the young boy and his uncanny resemblance both physically and intellectually to the Kenny she had lost. Fascination had turned to a longing to re-experience the love they had once had. With that longing had come the passion they now shared on an almost daily basis. But as the weeks had turned into months, Jessica realized she was falling in love all over again. Her new Kenny was the same sweet and adoring man she had known before. It had simply taken some time to accustom herself to the young boy's body in which he now resided. He helped out at the store on weekends and gradually began to make himself a useful, even vital, part of the success which the store continued to experience.

Their relationship grew closer with each passing day, each growing to adore the other with utter devotion. Jessica had had to admonish Kenny on more than one occasion for his recklessness at the store. Twice he had grabbed and kissed her when Julie, the woman who managed the store for Jessica, had been close by and once, on Julie's day off when he and Jessie were alone in the store, her mischievous lover had crawled behind and under the counter, pulled up her skirt and begun cunnilingus. Just as Jessica's breath began to come in gasps, the orgasm only moments away, a customer had entered and walked to the counter asking to see a particular type of electronic guitar tuner. Although Kenny was hidden from the customer's view, Jessica tried to pull her skirt back down, but Kenny would not cooperate and continued his oral ministrations. Luckily for Jessica the tuners were on a hanging display on the counter within easy reach.

"I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive tuner which has both mic and direct input," said the man.

"We... we have... this one... you might like... for thirty-nine, ninety-five," struggled Jessica, handing the tuner to the man for inspection, trying to cover the fact that she was rapidly approaching climax.

"Nine volt battery?" he asked.

"Yes... it... it... comes with the unit," she blurted, louder than she intended.

"Ma'am are you all right?" asked the man noting her flushed face and the perspiration which now appeared on her forehead.

"Yes... Yes... Oh!" she gasped. "It just feels very hot in here all of a sudden."

He looked at her in somewhat disbelief, afraid she might be having a seizure of some sort.

"What kind of clip-on input do you have for it?" he asked, still a bit wary of her condition.

"This... is our most... popular type," she managed to say, selecting a carded package and passing it to the man from trembling hands.

Kenny, thoroughly enjoying her perturbation, had carefully kept her at the brink but now just couldn't let this opportunity pass to see how Jessie would handle orgasming in front of a stranger. Again Jessica tried to push him away but when the man looked to her questioningly she brought her other hand to the top of the counter and Kenny saw his chance. His tongue which had only been playing with her magic mound now went to work flitting rapidly over the engorged clit bringing Jessica right to the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.