Deja vu - Cover

Deja vu

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After her husband Kenny's tragic death, Jessica discovers him again only to be thwarted anew - or so it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mother   Son   Slow  

"Yes, Kenny, YES!" she hissed through clenched teeth as the orgasm surged through her trim, receptive body.

Jessica Stewart's writhing naked body lay beneath that of her husband Ken. She squirmed to take him deeper while he increased the tempo and power of his entry, bringing them both to quivering climaxes. In their four years of marriage the twenty-six year old remained amazed at what an accomplished and inventive lover her husband was. Three years older than she, Kenny had also been much more experienced when they met. She had been finishing a masters degree and he was touring with a small jazz ensemble. His group was playing a gig at a nearby coffeehouse and Jessica had been invited by some college friends to attend. About halfway through the first set she and Kenny had made eye contact and during the break between sets he had made his way to their table and introduced himself. Each was immediately taken with the other and and a romance soon blossomed. Kenny began calling her from the road at every opportunity. Jessie found herself planning her schedule around those phone calls even as she met the challenge of her thesis and oral examinations.

She knew Kenny had had many women in the past. He was handsome, talented and possessed of a personality both genuine and winning. Jessie was not a virgin when they met, but the first time Kenny bedded her, she had been blown away with the suave and awe inspiring manner in which he not only seduced her, but even more so with the techniques, positions, and knowledge he had of the female anatomy which enabled him to arouse her so powerfully and then to deliver with a bedroom artistry and energy which was nothing short of amazing. Their first night together had seen her climax no less than eight times, the last a series of multiple orgasms in which, for the first time in her life, Jessie had lost complete control, her body experiencing one paroxysm of pleasure after another. With the lovely blonde unable to stop them, she had fainted from the sheer overwhelming pleasure. From that moment she had known no other man could ever love or satisfy her like Kenny.

He had continued to tour with the band, but each of them felt a deep emptiness when they were apart and he began putting back some savings to start his own music shop. It seemed like overkill for a person with a masters in literature, but Jessie turned down three different offers to teach and, instead, accepted a job as a columnist with a regional newspaper which gave her more time to write the novel she had been toying with since starting graduate school.

They were married within a year and soon thereafter Kenny purchased a small music shop from a man who was retiring, giving him the opportunity to settle down even earlier than expected. Although he had to borrow heavily, he made some innovative changes and the shop began to make a profit within a year and a half. When they felt they could afford it, Jessie quit her newspaper job to become housewife/novelist and the two settled into a life of bliss.

Always slim of build, Jessica had worked to keep her attractive figure through diet and exercise. She appreciated the fact that Kenny had also remained fit and trim and the black, curly haired man was, if anything, even more handsome and desirable now than when they had first met. Perhaps more amazing was the way in which he kept surprising her with little reminders of his love and affection, sometimes a small keepsake, sometimes a note or poem she would find in her dresser drawer extolling his love for her. No little part of that was the innovative and novel methods of making love with which he continued to surprise her. She gazed into those fascinating eyes, one blue, one near black, always the first physical feature which caught ones attention. Even seven years later she still found herself concentrating on either one or the other as she addressed him. He had once asked which she liked better but it was impossible to decide. She found the blue eye so endearing and indicative of his comical, lighthearted side while the black orb seemed so compelling, drawing her to him in a mysterious and sensuous way.

"I'll always love you, you know," he said smiling as they both relaxed in the afterglow of yet another climax.

"You'd better," she retorted. Then suddenly serious, "I... don't know what I'd do without you Kenny."

"Probably marry some millionaire who looks like Tom Cruise and spend your days yachting about, sunning yourself at your villa in Spain or jet setting to the Riviera," he smiled.

"Oh, as if you wouldn't have a bevy of bikini clad babes hovering around you if I weren't on the scene," she chided playfully.

He pulled her closer, his hand kneading her breast gently, nipple between thumb and finger as his lips and mouth closed on her other breast sending shivers of erotic excitement down her spine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.