Massage - Cover

Massage

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: 15 year old Misty joins the high school track team. When she gets injured the coach send her to a physical therapy and massage clinic for a therapeutic massage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

It was my first year on the Woodrow Wilson high school girl's track team; I was just a sophomore, 15 years old and new to Ellicott City. Our coach had watched all of the new boys and girls trying out for the team, evaluated their talent, and I was selected to run the hurdles and compete in the long jump. I believe that I was selected for those events because I wasn't fast enough for the sprints nor was I very strong so the hurdles and the long jump seemed to be the perfect fit for me. I worked hard, both at running the hurdles and perfecting my form in the long jump, but three weeks into spring track season I had an accident. While practicing the long jump I landed wrong and twisted my left ankle then I rolled over on my side and pulled a rib muscle, at least that's what the coach told me. After our workout was over the coach brought me into her office and handed me a card for a therapeutic massage session at a physical therapy clinic in town and told me that he had scheduled an appointment for me the next afternoon.

That night I lay in bed thinking about the massage. I was just a little scared and nervous because no one had ever seen me with my clothes off, much less a man and yet my teenage mind was secretly thrilled just imagining a strong man's hands running all over my body. Although I was still technically a virgin I had a variety of sexual fantasies about my first real fuck and I took out my favorite vibrator and slid in inside me as I conjured up a picture the masseuse, a tall, maybe 6' 2" dark haired, olive skinned Greek god rubbing my aching muscles. I fell asleep with my vibrator between my legs and the thoughts of a man ravishing my virgin body and making love to me.

Four o'clock the next afternoon I gathered all of my books, threw my book bag over my shoulder, and headed out for my appointment. I found the address easily enough, 342 Main Street, and I looked up at the sign on the front of the building, Physical Therapy and Therapeutic Sports Massage. I opened the door and walked up to the counter where a young woman was answering the phones and making appointments. I waited until she got off the phone.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Misty Phillips and my coach made an appointment for me." She looked over her appointment book, then looked back up and smiled.

"Oh yes Ms. Phillips. Please go down the hallway to room 14 and your masseuse will be with you shortly."

"Thank you." I walked down the hallway and found room 14, knocked and opened the door. There wasn't anyone inside so I sat in the only chair in the room and waited. The room was spacious and there were 'mood' candles lit in several places that emitted a nice aroma though out the room. A couple of minutes later the door opened and a woman entered the room.

"Hi Misty, my name is Deborah but you can call me Debby."

I shook her hand and sat back down. Truthfully I was flabbergasted that it was a female, I guess because I had fantasized about my tall, dark Greek god.

"Gee Misty, you look... ah... disappointed. Is something the matter?"

"Oh nothing, I guess I was expecting a guy, that's all."

"Oh. Sure I see, well I guarantee I will give you a massage that you will never forget. Now I'll leave for a few minutes so you can get undressed. There are hangers behind the screen for your clothes and when you get on the table please lay face down and put the covering sheet over your body. OK?"

"Sure Debby, OK." She left the room and I got up and started undressing. Once again the thought that I hadn't been naked, at least not naked with an adult — I didn't consider changing clothes in the locker room the same thing - crossed my mind. When I was finally finished undressing I walked over to the massage table and stood there and looked at myself in the wall mirror. At 15 I was still developing but I stood just under five foot seven and my blonde hair and green eyes looked good on my tanned body. My breasts were still growing and right now I was just a 32B, still... I turned and looked at my ass and long legs and gave myself a nod of approval — they would always be my best assets I decided. I climbed up on the table and spread the sheet so that it covered me from my shoulders to my ankles. In just a little while I heard the door open and Debby walked back into the room.

"Hello again Misty, I see that your ready. Look I'm going to start with your shoulders and work my way down to your ankles. This is an initial exam so I will be touching you all over your body. Please feel free to tell me if the touching bothers you or you want me to stop, OK?"

"Uh, Ok Debby." I looked up at her and for the first time and really noticed her body. She was an older woman, probably around 40 to 45 and a little overweight which made an immediate impression on my mind. What kind of a physical therapist would be overweight? She was a brunette, maybe 5' 6" tall and around 140 pounds. She had large breasts, at least from my perspective and I guessed that they were maybe 36D's. She was wearing white shorts and a white golf shirt with the company logo on the left breast pocket.

"Are you ready to begin?"

"Uh, sure, let's go." I had my arms folded under my chin but I could feel the cool air of the room as Debby rolled the sheet down to just above my buttocks. My back was completely exposed but then what did I expect? Her hands felt strong and she stared massaging and feeling my neck muscles then moved down to my shoulders. She kneaded the muscles for a couple of minutes then she said.

"You know Misty you really have a really great skin tone. How often do you work out?"

"Well, I'm on the track team so I'm working on various muscle groups each day."

"Really, the track team? Oh sure, that's why coach Wilson sent you to me, I've given her a massage on a number of occasions. What events do you run?"

"Well I'm not fast enough for the speed events so coach has me running the hurdles and doing the long jump."

"Oh... well that information will help with my evaluation. Please roll over and scoot down on the table so your legs are hanging over the edge. What I want to do is see how flexible you thigh muscles are... that's important especially in your events."

I rolled over and pulled the sheet up to my chin and scooted down the table until my legs, just past my knees, were hanging off the table. "Is this OK?"

"That's fine honey, now let me look at those muscle groups."

Debby put a small pillow under my head and then adjusted the sheet so I was covered from the waist down, my upper torso being exposed to her gaze. I blushed at being naked but didn't say anything.

"Are you OK Misty, I mean I can see that you're blushing and if you're uncomfortable I can try to do this a different way?"

"No it's alright, go ahead." Debby palpated my shoulder muscles then worked her hands down my sides around my rib cage; she was so gently that it almost tickled.

"Does this hurt anywhere?"

"No, it feels OK."

"OK, then let's check your legs."

She didn't cover me back up, instead she took my right leg and lifted it up to her shoulder and began feeling my calf muscles. At that angle I knew that my pussy was exposed but I just shrugged it off knowing that I was in a professional environment. Debby's hands moved up my thigh and grew ever closer to my pussy, and then she put that leg down and moved over to my other leg.

"Right leg seems to be OK; it's your left ankle and your left side that is bothering you -right?"

"My left ankle is better but my left side from under my armpits to my waist is really sore."

"OK we'll save those two areas for last, but first I want to check out the rest of your body."

She ran her hand tenderly over my left ankle, feeling and checking, then said.

"Does that cause you any pain?"

"It hurts just a bit — but not real bad."

Her hand continued palpating up my thigh then around the side of my leg and under my thigh then I felt her fingers barely brush across my labia. My body jerked just a bit as her fingers touch me but I didn't say anything.

"You OK honey?"

"Ah sure Debby, you can keep going."

"Well I still need to check out your rib cage thoroughly so I'll have to remove the sheet. Are you going to be OK with that?"

Christ it wasn't covering hardly anything now so why not? "Uh, sure... I guess so." She removed the sheet and I was lying on my back totally exposed to her eyes. I watched as she looked over my body, smiling, and then ran her hand softly up and down feeling my ribs on the left side.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.