New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2005 by Ben

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man is given a boon and he chooses a new life with some unusual abilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

As I sat in the cab of the truck with my mom and sisters I recalled to my mind the experiences of the previous night. After I had showered and cleanedup I went into Susan's bedroom and lay down on the bed in a slightly nervous state as I visualized what we would be doing shortly. When Susan came out of the bathroom au natural I took a good look at her and noticed a couple things that would have to change shortly. "Susan you look stunning and I look forward to what we will be doing shortly. There are a couple things that we need to discuss now however."

"What things honey? I was so hoping that my appearance was pleasing to you."

"Trust me; you could give a ten day corpse a stiffie. The only thing that you need to change is your hair down there. I would enjoy helping you removing it if I could."

"Sure honey, that won't be a problem. How do you want me to do this?"

"Let me get some supplies from the bathroom and I'll be right back." After saying this I went into the bathroom and got some shaving gel and a straight razor as well as a towel and a sopping wet washrag. I went back into the bedroom and saw Susan sitting on the edge of the bed. When I looked at her I noticed that she had an expression on her face that was achingly close to sobbing in tears. "Susan what's wrong?"

"Nnnnoothing" she replied brokenly. "Why do you ask?"

I sat the supplies on the boudoir that was close by and sat next to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me and started stroking her back in the most smoothingist manner I could. I then said "I came in here and saw the expression on your face. Please tell me what's wrong."

"I guess it's just the fact that Frank has passed away so soon and every time that I look around I see his touch. Also the fact that I feel so lost and confused with him gone. He was my anchor and shield from everything. I miss him most in the evening and at night when he would hold me so close and sooth all my worries away and just provide comfort to me. I was also worried that my body is so old compared to the women at your school and I hope that I can do anything to keep your interest in me, and hopefully you'll ignore the fact that I'm so old."

"Susan you could never be anything but beautiful in my eyes in all aspects. The most endearing thing for me is the support and love that you give without reservation to almost everyone that you meet. This is especially true toward my brothers and sisters. I sincerely hope that I can come to provide the anchor and support that you need. The way that Dad showed me in the life he lived was that in any relationship; especially in respect to the one of marriage is communication and mutual support. You needn't worry about being attractive to me. Please believe me that you could cause a reaction in a 2 yr. old corpse." While I was saying this I was projecting a flow of love, concern and trust me feelings toward her. I also scanned her mind and muted the feelings of complete inadequacy that she felt in being attractive enough to arouse me, while at the same time I upped her arousal somewhat. As I said my piece and beamed the feelings, I could literally see the lines stress and worry had put onto her face fade away. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, thank you for being so understanding for me. Now I assume there was a reason you brought those things out?"

"Yep, there sure is a reason. I love your body, but your hair has gotten a little shaggy. In fact I was considering if we could get an appointment with an electrologists and get it removed completely. I hope to get your opinion though before we go to those measures. The reason I want to do this is because I've heard of eating a woman out and the hair you have now would make that an unpleasant experience I believe."

"Well that's a little much for tonight, but if you want me to get rid of the hair that's not a problem with me. Just be careful and don't cut me, ok?"

"Not a problem, 'especially as I have some plans later on. Now hold still." Putting actions to words I first trimmed her and then shaved her. When I was done I put the stuff back in the restroom. I came back out and looked over her body and was pleased with her new look. I then crawled onto the bed from the foot of the bed and kissed and licked my way up to where her thighs junctioned, where I then kissed and licked her slit and clit until her juices were flowing in copious amounts. I then made my way up her body until my erection was poised to enter her sheath. I looked deep into her eyes as I slowly moved forward until I was fully enmeshed. I then started to move in the age old rhythms that nature has dictated. I rode her through her second orgasm until at the peak of her third I blasted forth my seed as deep inside her as I could get. I practically collapsed onto her with the release and just rested there until she recovered enough to stir me aside and she moved down my body until her head was hovering above my wilted and juice covered dick.

She looked into my eyes and keeping contact with my eyes she slowly sank her mouth down and started licking and sucking my cock and balls. My cock perked up rather quickly and she proceeded to give me a blowjob. While it didn't have the boundless excitement and enthusiasm as the one I had gotten from my sister she more than made up for it in skill and kind of worshipfulness. You could see the outpouring of emotion in her eyes and the way that she moved. I lost myself in the experience of looking into her eyes and the sensations she was causing to my cock. I lasted at most fifteen minutes I think, or it could have been 2 hours, I couldn't really tell you even now. I shut my eyes and exploded into her throat with the force of Mt. Vesuvius exploding.

I opened my eyes and immediately looked into her eyes as my cock was resurrected almost immediately and she then lifted her mouth off my cock and got onto the bed in the doggy position and looked into my eyes and pleaded with them to be gentle yet masterful. Right up my alley. One ass fuck coming up.


I quit reminiscing as the truck pulled up to the school area and I noticed that the H.S. and grade schools were side by side almost with parking lots and a "picnic" area between them. The schools looked to be rather modern and in good condition. We got out of the truck and headed toward our respective schools. Since I was in the 8th grade and the H.S. here was a five year school I headed there. I went inside and went to the principals office and told the secretary there who I was and asked to be given a schedule for my classes. She looked at me and said to take a seat as the principal wanted to talk with me first. I assented and sat down. While sitting down I looked around and took note of my surroundings. The walls were an off white color and the pictures were all pastoral scenes. The secretaries' desk buzzed and I overheard the speaker telling her to send me in. I got up and went into the office upon receiving a nod from her. I walked into the office and looked at the principal. She looked to be about 45 yrs. old and had slightly graying hair pulled into a bun. She was dressed in a suit and looked to be about 20 lbs. overweight.

She looked at me through her glasses and instructed me to take a seat. She then said "Jacob I heard about what happened to you and your family. I would like to offer my condolences and sorrow that this has happened. I hope that you are ready to take up where you left off. The coursework that was sent with you yesterday should have caught you up with your class work. As you should be aware the school year is rapidly drawing to a close and finals are less than 7 weeks away. Looking over your records for this year you should be able to pass with nothing less than a B in all of your classes. I certainly hope that this tragedy will not adversely affect your studies."

"No Mamm, it shouldn't affect my studies any. I completed all the coursework that was sent home with my sisters yesterday, and I seem to have been able to complete it with no problems. If I do have a problem I can ask my teachers for some help after school I hope."

"That will definitely work youngster. Here is a list of your classes along with a schedule of when they are. Have a nice day. If you need any type of help personal wise please don't be ashamed to talk to the guidance counselor as her office is open at all times. Take this note and give it to your second class as I have already told your first period teacher that you wouldn't be able to make it today. I do suggest that you talk to her after school to get what class work you missed. Please try and have a nice day."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.