New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2005 by Ben

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man is given a boon and he chooses a new life with some unusual abilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

When I opened my eyes I looked around and saw to my initial dismay that I was in a hospital. 'Damn' I thought 'Maybe it was all some sort of trip from the medication or something'. I then looked at my body and knew in that instant that it was no dream or hallucination, for it was the body of a boy that appeared before my eyes. I looked like I was about 5'4" and was pretty skinny. My right arm was in a cast and I could feel a bandage on my head. A nurse came into the room and took one look at me looking back at her. She gasped, dropped the tray she was holding and immediately turned around out of the room. 'That was a little odd' I thought to myself, 'I wonder what was so disturbing'? 'Oh well, I guess I will find out soon enough.'

In about two minutes a man came into the room and looked at me. He then spoke to me "Well then, this is a little surprising Jacob, how are you feeling?"

"Well I feel fine sir. What happened to me?"

"You and your father were in a car accident when a drunk driver slammed into your car when ya'll was crossing an intersection. I am afraid that your father was killed almost immediately. You suffered two broken ribs, your right arm was broken, and you were completely unconscious. You have been in the hospital for two weeks, and unconscious the entire time. Frankly we were getting really worried, especially as your brain patterns were going away, there was serious doubt if you would be ever able to get out of your coma."

"That would explain the reaction the nurse gave when she came into the room. If you could answer one more question for me, I would be most appreciative. I seem to be suffering some sort of memory loss, and I don't even know what year this is, the location, or even if I have surviving relatives."

"That is to be expected in these cases hopefully your memory will return. To answer your questions the year is 1965, and you are currently in the county hospital in Shawnee, Kansas. You have a mother, and three sisters. Your mother is currently at your house which is about 40 miles away. She has been called and is on the way here. Your sisters are in school, and will see you as soon as they get out. I am your uncle on your mother'sside. You are probably going to be here awhile, and I need to do some tests. So just lay back and try to relax."

After about an hour and a half, I was finally done with all the various tests and was again back into my room. Almost as soon as I got there, a vision of beauty came into my room. She looked to be about 5'10" and had outdoor tanned skin. She had hair that had a coloration that looked like it was the last dying embers of a flame, and was down to her waist. She also had decent breasts, I would guess a B+, or a C-, and was wearing a loose skirt that went down to the middle of her calves. She saw me and gave out a cry and launched onto me, and started crying. Now my being a male and being the sort I am I immediately put my left arm around here and started trying to soothe this obviously distraught woman.

She cried out and started saying "Jacob, my dearest Jacob thank the Spirit you're safe. I was so worried and frightened when I heard you were hurt. I am so glad that you're ok."

The doctor came in and told her "Susan, he is going to be ok. We just need to run a few more tests, and then he can go home. I'm afraid that he won't be able to attend school for the remaining school year, but I have contacted them and they will be sending him the school work that he needs to do to progress to the next year and not be dropped a school year. I also need to tell you that his memory is not there and it maybe awhile before it comes back. Don't worry I am sure he'll be just fine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.