Lustful - Cover

Lustful

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She lay in bed still naked and her mind drifted. She could see their eyes devouring her naked body as Simon instructed her to do just what she was doing now. One hand was squeezing her breasts hard while the other moved between her legs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

She still couldn't believe it, she only met him a few weeks ago but she knew she was already lost. She couldn't help it for he made her feel so lustful, something no other boyfriend had ever done before. He held both of her arms tightly behind her naked back while his spare hand cupped and caressed her bare breasts. It felt like her body was on fire from his very touch.

"You like this don't you?" he whispered in her ear.

She tried to speak but her voice had completely deserted her so she just had to nod.

"Look directly into the camera and tell them your name," he instructed.

"M-my name is Zoë," she stuttered find her voice at last.

Sat silently on its tripod in the corner of the room, it cold, all seeing eye recorded everything. With both hands now holding her arms tightly behind her back, forcing her teenage breasts to stick out even more. She could see herself being manhandled in the full length mirror behind the camera.

"Tell us all about yourself," the man asked.

She swallowed a couple of times to help find her voice.

"I'm just fifteen, my birthday was last month," she said. "Oh God."

She groaned as his hands once again squeezed her breasts.

"Yeah, you're a nice piece of jail bait." He laughed. "How big are these beauties?"

He turned her slightly so that the camera could catch her profile.

"I-I'm 34D," she stuttered.

"Fucking lovely," he sighed squeezing her hard.

In the mirror she could see him standing behind her half naked figure. He was old, almost as old as her Father, but somehow that didn't matter. She could see his hands mauling her jutting breasts. He had stripped off her top and bra almost as soon as she had arrived and all she was dressed I now was her tight, shape hugging jeans.

"Lets get the rest off shall we," he whispered.

"Y-yes," she said her voice sounding strange even to her own ears.

He let her go and as quickly as she could she rolled her jeans down her shapely legs leaving her totally naked.

"Well would you look at that," he whistled.

In the mirror was a sight she saw every night as she stood naked in front of her own bedroom mirror, but the image was still new enough to excited her. His hands were back mauling her breasts.

"Bet you'll like some cock now?" he whispered in her ear.

"P-please," she croaked.

"Yeah, but first you have to earn it," he said.

With these words he pushed her to her knees.

"Get it out and suck me," he demanded.

As quickly as she could she unzipped him and pulled out his big stiff member. He manoeuvred her slightly so that the camera could pick up the action and not just the back of her head.

"Oh the boys are going to love you," he murmured.

His words brought an extra thrill to run through her body knowing that some unknown men would look at her doing this.

"That's enough," he said pushing her away. "Lie down."

She flopped onto her back as most of her strength had deserted her. He left her and went to adjust the camera to point down at her on the floor. Now he stood beside her.

"Squeeze your tits for me," he demanded.

Her hands moved to obey and automatically her thighs opened too.

"Please," she whispered.

"Louder," he said staring down at her naked body. "Tell us all what you want."

"Please fuck me," she said a little louder.

"Louder," he said with a wide grin. "Shout it out."

"Oh my god," she groaned. "Please fuck me."

"That's better," he said.

Now on his knees his hand ranged over her young smooth skin.

"Open wider," he said.

She moved her slim legs as wide as they would go.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Ok my little one," he said.

He moved between her spread legs and placed himself in the right place. With a one strong thrust he was deep inside her.

"Oh yes," she gasped, her arms holding him tightly.

Under the cold eye of the video camera he thrust into her.


The cold wind whipped around her so she tightened the belt of her coat and hugging herself to keep warm. It had only been a few minutes since she left his warm embrace and a secret smile played across her pretty face. God her friends would be so shocked if they ever saw the video she had just made, but she didn't care. It was her life and her body so she could do whatever she wanted with it. Just thinking about it was making her pussy wet all over again. Simon had cautioned her about telling anyone about what they were doing for she would get into trouble and he be forced to stop seeing her. Seeing him was the only thing that mattered so she promised to keep quiet even to her best friends at school.

She opened the back door and checked out the kitchen clock. It was only five o'clock. In just over an hour she had done all that.

"You're late," said her older brother Tim.

"Netball practice," she lied.

She walked by him and up to her room where she was going to put out the fire between her legs once again.

As she climbed the stairs she could hear her brother behind her.

"I didn't know there was netball on tonight," he said.

"Well that just goes to prove that you don't know everything," she snapped. "Now if you don't mind I've got home work to do."

With that she slammed her bedroom door.

"Fucking loser," she said softly.

As quickly as possible she slipped off her clothes to stand again naked before her mirror.

"Fucking nice," she said running her hands over her body, squeezing her breasts hard enough to cause a pain to shoot through her body.

"I wonder what Timmy boy would say if he saw me like this?" she muttered to herself. "Give him a boner that's for sure."

She laughed at the thought of her older brother lusting after her.

"God I need some cock," she growled.

She cocked her head as she heard her brother moving about in the next room.

"Bet you'll like to put your hard cock into me big brother," she whispered.

She lay down on her bed her fingers busy between her legs.

"Come for me babe," she heard Simons voice in her head.

Her hips bucked as once again her orgasm sweep through her body.

Oh my," she sighed.

Her body was now hot and sweaty and she dearly longed for a hot bath. Trouble was she had to get off her bed but as yet she had no strength to do so.


The hot water felt divine on her skin but the water was getting just a little cold now.

"Shit," she cursed and got out and grabbed a bath towel.

With a quick rub down she was about to return to her room but she didn't want to get dressed, she just loved being naked, loved the thought of male eyes lusting at her. She opened the door a crack but the landing was empty.

"Oh well brother that's another treat you've missed," she whispered.

Naked she walked unhurried to her room, where she collapsed giggling on her bed. God what a day this has been, she thought. She still didn't want to get dressed but she could hardly eat dinner naked. She pulled on clean knickers and jeans then found a thin knitted top to pull over her braless breasts. She wondered if Simon was showing her video to anyone yet, god she hope so. Perhaps he'll tell her tomorrow when she met him after school. I wonder what he'll want me to do tomorrow she giggled.

"Zoë," her mum called. "Tea time."

"Coming," she shouted back.

She could see her brother's eyes zero on her bouncing chest although her mother seemed to have missed it. She caught his eyes and he stuck his tongue out in a rude gesture.

"Don't you wish," she mouthed behind her mother's back and cupped herself. Her gesture caused him to choke on his cup of tea.

"Cough it up son," said their mother who was still dishing up.

Her brother might be a dork but his lustful eyes were getting her hot again and it was such a long time before she would see Simon again. He had hinted he wanted her to meet some of his friends perhaps there will be some there tomorrow. She squeezed her thighs together enjoying the sensations it gave her.


She lay in bed still naked and her mind drifted. She could see their eyes devouring her naked body as Simon instructed her to do just what she was doing now. One hand was squeezing her breasts hard while the other moved between her legs. A low moan escaped her mouth as yet another orgasm swept through her body leaving her spent; after that she slept with a happy grin on her face.


Chapter 2

Zoë woke before it was even light out, her hands still between her thighs. As she remembered the fun she had yesterday after school a broad grin spread across her pretty teenage face.

"Shit, but I'm one naughty girl," she said with a giggle.

As she lay there all warm and comfy she ran her hands over her smooth body, luxuriating in its feel.

"Mmm," she moaned with pleasure.

She cocked her head as she heard movement from her brother's room next door.

"So the dork is awake," she whispered to herself. "Better get up or he'll nick the bathroom.

She dragged herself out of bed and stretched then headed for the empty bathroom. Today she fancied a shower so quickly she ducked under the hot water and soaped her self down.

"Fucking hurry up in there," shouted Tim while he banged on the door.

"Wouldn't be two ticks," she shouted back now drying herself off with a small towel.

Almost without conscious thought she reached out for the door handle before she realized she was just about naked save the small towel clutch in her hand.

"Shit who cares anyway," she said.

She opened the door and walked back to her room while her brother's mouth hung open at the sight of her naked body.

"That gave him a boner for sure," she giggled as she closed her door behind her.

What to wear today," she mused, with Simon waiting for her later she dressed with care. Short skirt and white blouse and tie. He'll like the schoolgirl look she thought.

All through breakfast Tim was staring at her his eyes asking untold questions.

It seemed like forever waiting for the bell to go for the end of school but eventually the clock said three thirty and it was time to go.

"Hi," he greeted her with a hug and a kiss full on her lips.

She didn't answer for just seeing him had taken all her breath away.

"Ready for some more fun?" he asked with a laugh.

"S-sure," she replied her voice still not fully returned.

She looked around his small apartment half hoping that he had invited some of his friends to meet her but they were all alone.

"You look ravishing," he said standing back to admire her.

"I thought you might like me dressed as a schoolgirl," she said under lowered eyes.

"Oh yes," he said with a big grin. "I think we'll have you doing a strip for us today, would you like that?"

She tried to answer but her mouth had gone dry so she just nodded.

"A-are you going to you know film me," she at last managed to get out.

"Sure babe," he chuckled. "Got to get your nice bod on tape."

There was a hollowness in the pit of her stomach and she could barely catch her breath for she was so excited. She turned towards that end of the room where the camera stood and waited for his go ahead.

"Right we're rolling," he said.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Well for a starters you can loose your blazer and tie," he said. "Good, good. Now tell us all about yourself."

"W-what do you want to know," she asked looking up from removing her tie.

"Everything but start with your full name and age," he said.

"Hi, she said waving at the camera, "I'm Zoë Watson, I'm fifteen and I'm 34D 23 35. 5ft 3 inches high with light brown hair and blue eyes."

"That's perfect," he said, "now show us those lovely tits of your."

With some difficulty for her fingers refused to obey her but she at last undid all her blouse buttons and shrugged it off.

"Bra too," he said.

"Ok," she looked up and smiled at the camera.

Her bra joined the rest of her clothes in a pile o the floor.

"Very nice," he said and she could hear his voice had changed slightly.

"Squeeze then for us," he said.

Her hands closed around her breasts and she closed her eyes as squeezed them just the way she like it.

"Like that don't you?" he asked.

She opened her eyes and smiled at his lustful face and nodded.

"Right get the rest off," he said.

Her skirt and knickers followed the rest of her clothes and she was naked.

"Lie down," he instructed.

The cold eye of the camera followed her down and then he left his post and joined her on the floor.

"Use this," he said holding out a realistic black phallus.

Slowly at first she pushed it into herself.

"Ahh," she cried as it filled her up.

"Don't forget your tits too," he said. "Now make yourself cum for me."

Her body jerked under her twin attack then at last she felt the fire of her orgasm engulf her.

"There's a good girl," he said running his hands over her hot skin.

He didn't let her rest but pulled her head so that she could reach his own hardness.

"Suck me," he instructed.

She moved her mouth over him while he jerked into her.

"Enough," he said and pushed her away. "Come here."

He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, his hardness slipping deep inside her. She moved her hips over him feeling her second orgasm building and when she felt him spurt inside her it arrived leaving her limp.

"You better get dressed," he said standing over her.

"No please can't I say a little bit longer," she begged.

"You've been her almost an hour already," he said. "But tell you what come tomorrow, it's Saturday and you can stay all day."

"Can I?" she said sitting up. "Am I going to meet some of your friends then."

"Yeah might do," he chuckled.

The thought of staying all day put strength back into her body and she climbed off the floor and grabbed her clothes.

"Gave my brother an eyeful this morning," she giggled. "Yeah coming out of the bathroom practically naked while he was just standing there."

"Oh yeah, you're getting to be nice slut." he said. "Come here."

She dropped her clothes and still naked she walked over to him.

His mouth sort hers and his hands were rough on her breasts.

"Let him have a feel sometime," he said his hands still working on her breasts.

The thought of her brother touching her like he was doing now sent an extra shiver through her body.

"Don't fuck him though until I tell you ok?" he said.

She could speak so she just nodded.

"Good girl," he said his fingers working between her parted thighs. She slumped against him while a further orgasm swept through her.

She dressed quickly for already it was late.

"Now tomorrow," he said looking serious, "If I invite some friends over you've got to be good, do you understand?"

"Y-yes," she crocked.

"If you embarrass me I shall be very angry with you," he said sternly.

"No, no, I'll be good honest," she said pulling on her blazer.

"Right then, off you go," he said.

He pulled her close and kissed her full on the lips.

On the walk home her mind was filled with visions of what tomorrow would bring and by the time she shut her house door behind her she was wet again.

"Timmy you in?" she shouted.

No one replied for the house was empty.

Shit she thought, she didn't have to hurry back after all. Anyway time to get naked again.

Once behind the closed door of her own room she stripped off completely and looked at herself in the mirror.

God those guys tomorrow are in for a treat, she thought. She squeezed her breasts hard then she cocked her head as she though she heard something.

"Hello," came a loud call.

It was her brother Tim home. Quickly she dressed in clean knickers, Jeans and a thin white t-shirt.

"Where have you been?" She asked pleasantly.

"Football," he said and she could see that his hair was still damp from the showers.

"We won 2-1," he said with a big smile then his eyes zeroed on to her unfettered chest.

So with Simon's instructions in mind she stepped closer.

"Like looking at my tits don't you," she said with a teasing voice.

"W-what! No," he stammered.

"Of course you do," she said cupping herself. "Wouldn't be natural otherwise. Bet you'll like to squeeze them too."

"What!" he said his eyes fixed to the front of her shirt.

"Say it," she teased. "Say you'll like to squeeze my big tits."

His eyes left her squeezing hands and looked up at her smiling face.

"Please," he begged, his tongue licking his dry lips.

"Say it," she said again.

"Please," he paused, "I'll like to squeeze you tits."

"There that wasn't so difficult now was it?" she said with a lustful smile.

She took a step forward so now she stood right in front of him.

"Go on then," she said pulling her shoulders back and pushing her breasts out even more.

Tentatively at first he reach out and gently touch the front of her shirt.

"Go on grab them," she instructed.

Now his hands were rough on her, just the way she like it.

"Yes that's right, Squeeze them hard," she encouraged.

"Please sis," he groaned.

"Now that's enough," she said stepping back. "If you're good I'll let you do that again sometime."

She glanced down and she noted that his trousers bulging at the front.

"Got a nice hard one there brother," she giggled and ran her hand over him.

"Please," he begged still looking at her shirt front.

"You go off and have nice wank," she said and left him standing there.

"Fucking wanker," she whispered once she was back in her room.

Nice bulge in his pants though she thought.


Chapter 3

Zoë thought that the morning would never come, she had lain awake for what seemed like hours before at last light streamed through her window. She got up and had a quick shower, washed her hair and then walked naked back to her room.

"You've missed the show this morning brother," she said as she closed the door behind her.

For some minutes she thought about what she was going to wear but then she muttered to herself that it didn't matter much as she was going to take it all off anyway. She slipped on some baggy jeans, and a jean jacket over her naked torso.

"You off then," said her mother, "Ok see you later."

She was free and away, she almost ran the all the way to Simon's house.

"Hi beautiful," he greeted her with kissed her on the lips.

She looked passed him trying to see who was also there.

"Come and meet some friends of mine," he said.

In the lounge was three strangers, all much older than she but not as old as Simon.

"H-hi," she said, her mouth dry again.

"Hello," they said in unison.

Simon didn't mention any names and she really didn't want to know, it seemed much more naughty if they remained as unnamed strangers. She noticed that Simon's usual camera was sitting there on its tripod but she also noticed two more in other corners of the room. Simon came up behind her and hugged her, kissing her neck and his hands cupping her breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.