Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

The weekend had gone by pretty quickly. My Mom had informed me that I would be sleeping in my own bed every night. I would get up and do most of my chores. I would then go to the hospital and spend most of the day with Jenny. I would head back home after I fed Jenny. I would then finish my chores, eat and head to bed myself.

After arriving home Sunday night, my Mom asked me to meet her outside on the patio.

"What do you need Mom?"

"Tomorrow, Jenny is going to get transferred to the mental facility across town. I don't feel that you should be there while they prep her for the transfer."

"Why Mom?"

"I know how you feel about Jenny. What they will need to do for the move may embarrass her somewhat. If you're not there, it won't make her feel so bad."

"OK Mom. I'll leave when they start getting her ready. I don't want her any more embarrassed then she needs to be. I'm going to miss her while she's gone."

"I know Mark. When she comes back she will be back to her old self."

"I hope so."

I finished my chores and went to bed. I wanted to be there early to say my goodbyes before Jenny had to leave.

Monday morning I skipped my chores. I knew that I would be home much earlier then normal with the transfer. I would have more than enough time to finish them later. I arrived at the hospital just as breakfast was being served. I walked into Jenny's room and saw that gorgeous smile come across her face.

"Morning Jenny."

"Morning Mark. Am I glad to see you."

"You are?"

"Yeah. My breakfast is sitting there getting cold and my hands are of limited use, I can't eat it. Could you please help me?"

"Certainly my love."

I started to feed her breakfast. I was teasing her a bit, but all in good fun. She really couldn't talk much with her mouth being full, so there was nothing to talk about.

"Mark."

"How can I serve thee, my lady?"

"Would you stop that. Do you always have to tease me?"

"No, but then life would be no fun."

"Oh you. If I could get out of this bed, I would..."

"You'd what?"

"You'll find out when I get out."

"I'm looking forward to that."

I reached over the side of her bed and gave her a hug and kiss. We must have held that position for about 5 minutes when one of the nurses came in to collect the dishes.

"Ms Parks, they are going to start moving you in about half an hour."

"Ok, thanks."

With that, the nurse left the room. I turned to Jenny with another kiss before sitting down.

"I'm going to leave when they start moving you. Mom thinks that it would be better that way."

"Ok." I could see that this was starting to get her down.

"Oh, and I want you to write me a letter a day, if they let you that is."

"Why?"

"When we read the others letter it will make us feel better about not being able to see each other. I don't know if they will let you send them, but it will give us both a reason to think about each other."

She looked like she wanted to cry. Not that upset cry, but the one that says that they are happy.

"Thanks Mark. I'll do what I can."

"That's all I can ask."

I sat there and talked for a few more minutes before we were told that it was time. I turned and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Make sure someone lets me know if I can visit and when. I don't want to miss any more chances at seeing you."

"I will. Thanks Mark."

"For what?"

"Always being there for me when I needed it. You were always there before as well."

"Any time, my lady."

I gave her another hug and kiss and left.

On my way home, I was already starting to get that feeling of loss. I wanted to be with her. But this she had to do alone.

When I walked in the door, my Mom surprised me.

"Mark, I have some good news."

"Good news, you mean they're letting Jenny come home?"

"Dream on. I said good news, not news of a miracle."

"One could only hope. So what's up?"

"I'm going to take you out to lunch before your counseling session."

"Why?"

"In the last few days, you have started to talk again, done all of your chores without me asking and you have put someone else's needs before your own. I believe that it should be rewarded."

"Thanks Mom. I guess I'm still a bit bummed over not being able to see Jenny for a while."

"You watch she will be home before you know it."

"Yeah, I know."

I got started on the chores that I had skipped earlier that morning. When I completed them, I grabbed a glass of lemonade and went outside to sit. It was just another beautiful day that would be better if Jenny was here.

I arrived at my appointment a few minutes early. I've always hated coming here. My Mom had insisted on this since my grades fell so badly over the winter. When I was called in, I got up and headed to Dr. Campbell's office.

"Good afternoon, Mark."

"Hi Dr. Campbell."

"How are you doing today?"

"Feeling just a bit bummed. I'm already missing Jenny."

"You must like her quite a bit. Since finding her, you seem to be talking much more."

"Yeah, I guess."

"I guess I don't have to ask you much about your week this week. I seem to remember seeing you visiting that nice young lady. Don't worry about her Mark. She will be home and back to being her old self soon."

"I know. Can I ask you a question?"

"If it's about Ms. Parks, I can't answer it."

"I think you can answer this one. It's too generic."

"Well, ask away. If it would violate any privileged information, I will refuse."

"Could I write her letters and send them to her while she's in the hospital?"

"That is generic enough. You could write them and send them. Do realize that the letters will be screened to prevent something that might cause her to get upset and might tempt her to try again."

"That's all I needed to hear."

We talked for the rest of the hour. Mostly about me, but that's why I was there. I was just so happy that I would be able to send letters to Jenny that I was answering everything that he asked. When the hour was up, he walked me to the waiting room where my mother was waiting. We were alone since I was his last appointment of the day, so he decided to have a talk with my Mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.