Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

Mark;

I woke up on Saturday with Jenny cuddled up close. I also had the normal morning problem of full bladder that I needed to take care of soon. I was about to extract myself from her when I remembered the handcuffs. I started cursing under my breath before it dawned on me that she created this problem. It was time to let her feel its' pain.

"Jenny, Sweetheart. You need to wake up."

"Huh, what?"

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Then just go. I'll be here when you get back," She quietly mumbled.

"Did you forget about something?"

"Huh"

"The handcuffs."

"You can wait."

"JENNIFER MARIE PARKS, IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW YOU WILL NOT BE VERY HAPPY!" I screamed.

"Ok, ok, you didn't have to yell."

"This hurts. I need to go now or we will be swimming."

"Ok, let's get that taken care of."

We got up and put our robes on as well as we could. It is hard covering up when one arm is immobilized. We padded our way to the bathroom where I was finally able to relieve the nearly unbearable pressure. Jenny decided that since we were already there, she took care of her business as well.

Once we were back in the bedroom, I gave her a hug.

"Sorry about waking you up so rudely. I had to go really bad."

"I would have liked to get a few hours more of sleep."

"Yeah, and just whose idea was it for the handcuffs?"

"Ok, my fault on that. Can we go back to bed? I'm still tired."

I checked the clock and noticed that it was already 9AM.

"We need to get up and make sure our sisters get some breakfast."

"I guess. I'm still tired though."

"What do you expect when you stay up all night jumping my bones, only to be wide awake only a few hours later?"

"No, I guess not. It was wonderful though."

"That it was my love. And that it shall continue to be."

"I still wish you would have taken a chance with me getting pregnant. I would love to give you a son or daughter."

"One day, I hope you do. But for now, we need to use our heads. We're only 15. We would be 16 when any baby we conceived now would be born. Let's at least finish school before we become parents."

"Ok. I guess," she pouted.

"In the mean time, we can treat Sarah with the love that we would have used on our little one."

"I guess that will work."

We were getting dressed when I threw a shirt on. It didn't fit well because I couldn't get my arm through the one hole with her attached to my arm.

"I guess I didn't think about getting dressed and undressed."

"We did cut our shirts off last night. So how shall I do this?"

"Get a shirt that you are going to throw away soon anyway."

I dragged her over to my dresser where I pulled out an old t-shirt. I handed it to her.

"Ok, now we cut the seam under the left arm."

After she cut the seam, she pulled it over my head. She dragged me over to her dresser where she pulled out a few safety pins, putting them on my shirt to hold it together. It did seem to work.

"Now what are you going to use?"

"I have something even better."

She reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out her tube top. Instead of pulling it over her head, she stepped into it and pulled it up to cover the vital parts.

"I guess that will work." I gave her a kiss before we headed down to cook breakfast.

Erin and Janice were both up watching TV when we started in the kitchen. It didn't take much time before they had found a way to pester us.

"Well, it's about time the two of you came too. We thought you might stay in bed until dinner," Erin cracked.

"No, we thought that maybe our wonderful little sisters might actually make us breakfast. But as we can see, they choose just to be lazy," I responded.

That shut them up for a moment. Jenny thought it was funny the way they acted when I said that. She gave them a good razzing about that.

Once breakfast was finished, the four of us pretty much lounged around for the majority of the day. We cooked when we were hungry, but that was about it. Jenny and I were able to slip away every so often and play a little. It was a fun afternoon.

It was just after dinner when Mom called to make sure that we were doing fine.

"Hi Ma, How's the trip?"

"Wonderful. It is the first time in ages that your father and I have been able to get away. How are things going there?"

"We're just enjoying a lazy Saturday. Too wet to go anywhere, so we're watching TV and playing some games."

"How did your date go last night?"

"Exactly as I had hoped."

"How is Jenny taking it?"

"Very well in fact. It was a pleasant surprise."

"I guess I'll talk about that more when I get home. You take care of your sisters, got that?"

"Yes Mom, I will."

"Ok, we'll see you Monday."

I hung up the phone and looked at Jenny.

"You didn't tell her. Why not?"

"I don't want her to rush back. She deserves this time away."

"I guess you're right."


We spent that night making love again. We would have been up much later except we turned in early. Sunday morning had me waking Jenny up again to relieve myself. This time, it was still early enough to enjoy making love again before taking a shower and getting breakfast. Most of the day was uneventful until Diane showed up.

"Hi Diane, what brought you here," Jenny asked.

"Oh God, they must not have looked at the video."

"Why do you say that?"

"They released it. If you thought Debbie had a bad rep, you should hear what is getting said about Rachel and Jenna."

"Why do you say that," I asked.

"Here, have a look for yourself." She handed me a DVD disc.

"You two are still cuffed together? I figured that you would have detached yourselves by now."

"I gave the keys to his mother before she went to New York City for the weekend. They are still in her purse."

"That's funny," She replied.

"We should call Debbie over. I'm sure she will want to see it. Oh,, we'll have to lose Jan and Erin too," I said.

The two of them agreed, so I called Debbie and told her what Diane told us. She had heard that the video was bad. We invited her over. When she arrived we all sat down in the living room to watch the video. We had talked Erin and Janice to go visit with Karen Emerson for a while. They seemed eager to go visit.

We watched the video and started talking.

"Diane, who is the friend that they are doing?"

"I'm going to make you watch to find out. I think you'll like this."

We watched a while longer as Jenna and Rachel were having a good time with each other. They broke up and a few minutes later, Jenny, Debbie and I were all speechless. Diane was laughing hysterically.

"Holy shit! I can't believe they did that. And to think that people thought I was bad," Debbie laughed.

"Diane, when you told us that they had a friend with them, I assumed the friend was human," I stated.

"I never told you about the friend being Rachel's German Shepard. They each do him 4 or 5 times a week."

"They'll never live this one down. I think they may have lost all of their friends for good."

"Diane, I have to thank you. I may actually have a chance to get my good name back. It will never be where it was, but after seeing this, they will never have any credibility. It will also cause people forget about my video."

"You're welcome. It feels good to score one this big."

We sat around and chatted for the rest of the afternoon. They also stayed for dinner and we introduced them to our sisters. Over this ordeal, Jenny and I made a few new friends.


Monday afternoon, Jenny and I surprised Mom and Dad when they arrived back home to find us in the living room.

"What are you two doing home? You're supposed to be in school," Dad demanded.

"It's kinda my fault," Jenny said. "I wanted to make sure he couldn't get away so I could explain what happened last week."

"So you two have gotten back together," Mom asked.

"Yeah we have."

"Good. Now where are the keys?"

Jenny started to blush a little. She gave Mom a funny look.

"You lost them didn't you?"

"No, I know exactly what I did with them. Do you have that envelope I asked you to hold onto?"

"You gave them to me? How long have you two been attached?"

"She hooked me up on Friday."

"So you two have been tethered together all weekend. Cute."

She reached in her purse and handed Jenny the envelope. Jenny pulled the keys out and took the handcuffs off us. Both of us immediately started to rub our wrists where they had been digging in all weekend long. We were glad to have them off. I did enjoy being attached to her though.


That night, Debbie gave us a call. She was laughing hysterically.

"You guys wouldn't believe it. Nobody will talk to them. Hell, nobody would even walk on the same side of the hall with either of them. Even the football players were talking bad about them."

"And the worst part for them is, they brought it all on themselves."

"Yeah, nobody did any funny business. It was their own stunt that backfired."

"How did their boyfriends take it?"

"What boyfriends? They were dumped like a load of manure."

"Well, what goes around comes around."

"Hey, I gotta run. I'll see you guys later."

It is amazing how fast someone can go from being the most popular, to being despised. I think Jenna and Rachel just got a major lessen in that category.


Wednesday after school, Mom and Dad were waiting for the 4 of us to get home. Once Janice had gotten home, they gathered us in the living room for a talk.

"You three know that we are looking for a bigger house. We have found one as close to perfect as we are going to get," Dad announced.

"Where is it?"

"It's just on the outskirts of the city. It's really surprisingly close. Would you guys like to see it?"

He got 4 kids all saying yes at once. The six of us huddled into the new SUV sitting in the driveway and headed out.

"When did you guys get this?"

"We just bought it today. Nice isn't it?"

"Yeah. We can actually go somewhere as a family."

Mom spent the rest of the trip showing off the toys in the new SUV. Dad drove the family to what they wanted to be our new home. We only drove about 15 minutes before we came to this huge house set back behind a shrubbery wall. The lawn was huge leading up to the house.

"If this is it, I hope you don't think that I'm going to mow all this grass in the summer Dad?"

"No, I think we can hire someone to do that job Mark."

"Thank God. I think I would have been doing it all day every day."

"Yeah, it is a bigger yard."

We pulled up in front of this huge house. To us, it seemed more like a mansion. Mom walked over and opened the door. Something didn't seem quite right.

"Mom, you just opened the door. Is there something here that you're not telling us?"

"Yeah, well, this is ours now. We have been working on the paperwork for this house for the past month. We didn't want to tell you until all the paperwork was finished. You would be amazed how fast things can happen when there are no banks involved. The sellers had everything ready to go."

"You mean we could move in at any time?"

"Yeah. The best part is, you are still in the same school district. Barely, but you are."

"How barely?"

"The other district starts at the neighbor's house."

"That would qualify as barely."

We started our tour with a pretty big foyer with quite a bit of closets for jackets and coats. Mom then led us through the doorway on the right to a large room. She called it our living room. It was huge. From there we went through a doorway to a very large dining room. This room could easily entertain 2 to 3 dozen guests without a problem. She showed us a kitchen with just about every built in gadget you could imagine. Every surface was stainless steel. We left the kitchen and started down a hall to a room she called the family room. This was where Dad was going to setup his theater system.

She continued to show us the house. It was huge. There was still an office, library and full bathroom on the first floor. Once we went upstairs, we were told that there were 5 bedrooms. The first one was going to be Mom and Dad's room. Space was not a problem. It had walk in closets and its own bathroom, which in itself was beautiful. The other 4 bedrooms were all about the same. There were 2 bathrooms, each being shared by 2 of the remaining bedrooms.

"So, what do you think so far?"

"It's great Mom."

"Yeah, this place is huge."

"When do we move in?"

"Yeah, that's my question too."

"We can start moving in anytime. The paperwork is all signed. We figure that we can start packing for the rest of this week, and hire someone to physically move our things."

"Cool, who gets what bedroom?"

"I figured that Erin and Jan could take their pick from the 4 rooms here."

"What about Jenny and I?"

"Why don't you two follow me and I will show you what we picked out for you two," Dad declared.

"Ok"

Jenny and I followed him downstairs and out through the back door off the large dining room. Outside was a very large patio with a beautiful barbeque pit along with the biggest pool either one of us had ever seen. It was currently covered and prepared for the approaching winter. There was also a pool house for changing clothes.

"That will be great for this summer. No more walking to the beach."

"I'll say."

Dad led us back to a much smaller house on the other side of what seemed like a courtyard. This house was more your average size. Dad led us inside.

"We figure that the two of you would like the use of this annex."

"Annex?"

"Detached building or whatever. It's what the realtor referred to it as."

We walked through the smaller house. It was pretty self-contained with its own kitchen, 2 baths, 2 bedrooms, laundry room and a living room. The bigger bedroom had its own bathroom that was almost as nice as the one in the master bedroom in the main house.

"Dad, why didn't you and Mom take this and leave us in the other?"

"Well, we figured that we should stay in the main house. We also thought that your sisters might actually be able to sleep if you were out here. You two can get quite noisy when you're going at it you know."

I looked at Jenny to see her reaction. Her face could glow in the dark she was blushing so hard.

"Thanks Dad."

"There will be some rules with this. First, you will be keeping your own living space clean yourself. That means you two do your own dishes, laundry and anything else. Second, just because you have your own kitchen, we would rather you spend most meals with the family. Third, just because you have a second bedroom, I don't want you two trying to fill it."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know damn well what I mean."

Jenny and I both smiled at Dad's comment. He was right, we knew what he meant very clearly.

"And lastly, don't even think about planning any parties out here."

"Sounds great Dad. When are we getting moved in?"

"You heard your mother, hopefully in the next week."

"I guess that means we have some packing to do at home. There goes any free time this week."

"Yeah, but it will be worth it."


We spent the rest of the week after school, packing in preparation for the weekend move. We were so busy that we didn't have much time for friends.

When we finally got a chance to tell Donna, she was clearly a bit bummed. She had enjoyed the close proximity that we enjoyed. We were only moving a few miles away, but it was far enough that she would not be able to walk very often. It was a longer walk to the beach, but we didn't take that walk every day with a little child with us either.

Once the movers had everything cleaned out of our old house and into our new one, it was our turn to unpack again. Jenny and I had so much more space that we didn't know what to do. I had asked Dad and Mom about the emptiness of our house and they just told me not to worry. They were going to deal with that in the next few weeks. We were able to get unpacked quite easily. We just had so much more space in our bedroom. The rest of the house had no furniture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.