Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

The next day we were back to school. It was nice getting back to a normal routine. We arrived home and Jenny was happy.

"I have a few new friends."

"Really, who?"

"Jenna, Rachel and Diane."

"How did you end up meeting them?"

"They had heard about Mom and came to give me their condolences. We got talking during lunch."

"Good, it's nice to see you making some friends again."

"They want me to go to the football game with them on Friday. Would you go with me?"

"I guess we could. Football is really not my sport. Are you sure they won't mind my going with you?"

"I doubt it. They would have their boyfriends with them if they could. All of their boyfriends are on the football team."

"Ok. I guess we're going to the football game. We better get our homework done or Mom is going to have a fit."

"Ok, Ok. Thanks Mark."

"For what?"

"I know you are not big into football. Thanks for agreeing to go with me."

"I'm not going for football, I'm going for you. I would go anywhere with you."

"I know."


It was 7:30 that night when Dave Johnson showed up. He wanted to talk to the family about what happened in Columbus.

"Well, I have to thank you guys."

"Why," Mom asked.

"Because of that trip to Columbus to meet Jim, we were able to bust a major black market baby ring. That adoption agency that handled Sarah had the records for over 50 other kids. We spent the last week visiting all of them. 48 of them were listed as missing children."

"Oh wow. That's awesome," I replied.

"You're darn right that's awesome. 48 families are reunited with their missing children. There will be a major press announcement tomorrow. I am getting full credit within the police force for breaking it. I would like you there when it is announced."

"Cool"

"I'm getting a promotion out of this. The real heroes are Mark and Sarah. If she hadn't recognized you, none of this would have happened. You are going to get credit as well."

"Really?"

"Congratulations Mark," Mom stated.

"That little girl does adore you Mark. This time it proved to be a good thing," Jenny said.

"Dave, should Sarah be there as well," Mom asked.

"I would like it if she was."

Jenny ran to the phone to call Donna. It was only a minute later when she returned.

"Donna and her mother will be right over. Mrs. Taylor wants to know the details."

"Dave?"

"What can I help you with Mark?"

"This is huge isn't it?"

"Mark, I'm not going to lie to you. The majority of the press that will be present hail from national news outlets. My guess is that your and Sarah's faces may be spread worldwide."

I just stared at him. I looked at Jenny and noticed a huge smile on her face. She walked over to me, putting her arms around me.

"You can pick your jaw up off the floor now. You're going to be very well known."

I gave her a kiss and hug. At that moment, I actually wanted to take her upstairs and have my way with her. That though was wrecked when the doorbell rang. Jan got up and went to answer it. A minute later, Dave and Mom were filling Donna and her mother in on the plans for tomorrow. Donna was getting excited. At four years old, her little girl was going to be touted as a hero. Quite an honor for someone who would not even know she was being honored.

The next morning at 10 am we were gathered at city hall for the press conference. There were quite a few important people there. I saw the Mayor, the Governor and quite a few congressmen... I looked over to Jenny, who was sitting beside me. She had that same look on her face that I felt I had.

Once the conference got started, all of the major players got a chance to talk. First, the state Attorney General, then the Mayor followed by the Governor. As with the gentlemen before him, he praised the efforts of Officer Johnson and the rest of the State Police. He also praised the bravery of little Sarah as he told the story of what happened. We were asked to go up and stand next to him while he talked.

The look on Sarah's face when he presented her with an award for her bravery was priceless. I saw Donna with her camera out of the corner of my eye. The pride she had for her daughter could not be hidden. He also presented me with an award as well. We were given a giant ovation when it was done.

We were taken inside where the dignitaries took time to greet Sarah and me properly. They also took the time to shake my parent's hands as well. I will admit, it was a long day. I didn't think about it until the time we left for home, but Sarah didn't let go of me the whole time. I guess that was a fitting way for the day to go.


The next day before school, I noticed the front page of the morning paper. It had a real good picture of Sarah and me on the front page. I also noticed that we were plastered all over CNN as well. Mom told me that she had taped it. I found out later from my friends that it had started as soon as the press conference had started. I guess finding 48 missing children was not big news, but in fact huge.

When I arrived at school, I was mugged by all of my classmates. Kids I didn't even know wanted to shake the hand of the person they know who was in the news. We even had an assembly where the school took time to honor me as well.

I didn't think that I had done much. It was really a case of being in the right place at the right time. Nobody really saw it that way though. All they saw was that my finding Sarah caused many missing children to be found. Knowing that 48 young kids were now back with their parents where they should have been the whole time made me feel much better about this whole fuss they were making.


The rest of the week dragged on slowly. I spent it dealing with classmates and teachers all wanting to shake my hand. I couldn't even walk home from the bus without being stopped. I heard from Donna that she had the same problem at her day care center where Sarah was when Donna was in school. All of the other kids parents wanted to meet the little girl. Sarah soaked up the attention for a while. You could tell though, that it was starting to bother her.

When Friday night finally arrived, Jenny was looking forward to the football game. We arrived about 15 minutes before kickoff.

Jenny led me to where she had agreed to meet her new friends. Upon reaching them, Jenny introduced me.

"Hi Jenny."

"Hi guys. I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend Mark. Mark, this is Jenna, Diane and Rachel."

"Nice to meet you ladies."

"Yeah, um, Nice to meet you." Rachel snottily replied.

"Are you the one who found that missing little girl," Diane asked.

"Yes he is," Jenny replied.

"I'm glad to meet you Mark. Has all of the attention finally worn off?"

"The fact that you brought it up indicates that it still is going on. It is petering out though."

"Well congratulations. Getting honored over national news wires is not something that happens very often."

"Thanks"

We found our seats and sat down. Jenny had her arm wrapped around mine as we watched the beginning of the game.

"So, where did you two meet?"

"Mark and I grew up together. His mom would baby sit until my Mom came home from work."

"Oh."

I was getting the feeling that I was not liked or wanted. I had no idea why, since they had just met me. I didn't want to say anything, since I knew these were Jenny's friends.

"Where are your boyfriends?"

"They are on the field. Rachel is dating the tailback, Diane the quarterback and I'm seeing the linebacker."

"Oh, I guess that's a good reason that they're not here with you."

"Yeah. I thought you were dating one of the football players?"

"I was last year. He got what he wanted and threw me away."

"You should be dating another football player."

"No, Mark is all I want."

They were talking like I wasn't even there. It took every ounce of will power that I had to not say anything that I knew would upset Jenny. The game ended and we went home. I just kept quiet until Jenny asked me how I enjoyed the game.

"How could I enjoy it? Your friends treated me like there was something wrong with me. They talked about me like I wasn't even there."

"They just don't know you is all. Once they get to know you they'll like you."

"For your sake, I hope so. I don't want anything to come between us."

"Don't worry Mark. Things will get better. I won't let them come between us. I love you too much to allow that."

"I love you too Sweetheart. Let's get to bed. I'm getting tired."

After getting undressed and crawling into bed, we played around for a while before going to sleep.


The weekend was uneventful as we worked on catching up on our homework. Donna and Sarah had also stopped in for a visit. Sarah insisted that I hold her most of the time they were over. It was nice having her back. I know we all missed her.

Jan was also getting into living with us. She and Erin spent much of the weekend playing with the games that we had collected through the years. The rain that was falling also helped to keep everyone indoors for the weekend.

The following week had a bit of excitement. Tuesday, the Assistant DA showed up wanted to talk to Jenny.

"Hello Miss Parks. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine. How can I help you today?"

"I just stopped by to see if you might be still interested in going after your ex-boyfriend?"

"What happened to change your mind?"

"Well, Friday night he decided to get drunk and get into an accident. He had another underage girl with him, who is claiming that he raped her. We would like to lump on the extra charges to attempt to have him cop a plea."

"That means he may get off on some of the charges, right?"

"Yes and no. It seems that his indiscretion has come as a big cost. He was very drunk, with an underage girl whom he did have sex with. The DNA tests should prove that to be the case. The accident though left him without certain organs though."

"Are you saying that he lost his balls in the accident," Mom asked.

"Crushed beyond repair. He will never again be able to reproduce. I'm told that his sex drive will drop off soon as well."

This had a few of us laughing quite loudly. Jenny didn't seem as pleased. I walked over and put my arms around her.

"Are you ok Jenny?"

"Why was he allowed to do so many bad things before something like this takes care of the problem. It still doesn't change what he did to me."

I held her close to me as she started crying. I started kissing her neck and whispering words of encouragement to her. It took her a few minutes before she collected herself.

"Miss Parks, we are going to be charging him with a few counts of rape on this including your charge. We are hoping that he plea bargains down a bit. We want them just a bit overwhelmed and willing to try to conduct some damage control. If it gets to trial, it will be nearly impossible to convict him of your rape. Are you going to be ok with this?"

"I don't know sir. I would like to see him go to jail. It really won't fix anything. What he did to me will never change. It is always going to be there. Do what you feel is best. Make sure that whatever happens, he cannot hurt anyone anymore."

"We intend to Miss Parks, we intend to."


I spent the next few days comforting Jenny. The talk of dealing with Ryan again had really gotten her upset. The worst came on Thursday. We were enjoying the late afternoon when the doorbell rang. I was the one to go answer it.

"Hello, How can I help you?"

"Hello young man. Does a Miss Jennifer Parks reside here?"

"Maybe. Who's asking?"

He introduced himself as an attorney. He was representing Ryan.

"One moment sir." I left to fetch Mom and Dad. I was not about to attempt to deal with this guy.

Before long, Mom, Dad, Jenny and I were in the dining room asking to see what the lawyer wanted. I was surprised when Ryan came inside. He apparently had been waiting in the car.

"Would you mind if I recorded our conversation? I would like to have this recorded just in case I need to discuss this with my attorney," Mom stated.

"That should be fine Mrs. Andrews. I know it would make my life easier as well."

Mom setup the video camera on the counter pointing toward everyone in the room. Once she sat down, Ryan's lawyer started with what he was here for.

"Ok, Mr. and Mrs. Andrews, I have been informed that you are Miss Parks legal guardian at this time. Is that true?"

"Yes"

"I am here on behalf of my client. We need to make certain that his soon-to-be child will be properly cared for."

Jenny and I looked at each other in shock. I leaned over and whispered to her, "He must not have heard yet." She just smiled in return.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," Mom replied

"Miss Parks was pregnant for my client's child according to my client. We are here to make sure that his child is taken care of."

Jenny stood up at this and started talking.

"I know why he is here. First, he raped me. He thought it was funny at the time. So funny in fact that he called me a liar at the time and broke up with me. Now he lost his nuts and he knows that my baby is his last chance at children. Am I right?"

"I'm sorry Jenny. I never should have done any of that to you. I was a fool. You didn't deserve any of that," Ryan replied.

"Enough Ryan," his attorney barked.

Jenny then continued, "Well I have some bad news for you Ryan, I had a miscarriage almost 2 months ago."

I looked at Ryan and noticed that his face turned ashen with this statement. You could tell that this was upsetting him. It was going to be his only and last chance to reproduce and it was gone.

"You miscarried the child?"

"Yes sir."

"When did this happen?"

"It happened near the end of July. I was involved in a collision with a kid on roller blades at the mall. I took the worst of it."

"I'm sorry. We hadn't heard. I guess that means that this meeting is no longer needed. I'm sorry to have bothered you and about your recent losses Miss Parks."

I watched as they got up and left. My parents took time to shake hands on the way out. I think Ryan actually started to cry when he got back into the car. Jenny was with me watching that. I put my arms around her and held her close. I was surprised when she started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"When I saw the look on his face when he found out that I lost the baby. He thought that it was funny when he got me pregnant. Now he will never get another girl pregnant again."

"You feel better now?"

"It is the best punishment that I think I will see him get."

"I'm not so sure about that Jenny," Mom chimed in.

"What are you talking about?"

"He just admitted to actually raping you. I had the video camera running. It should have captured everything. I'm sure the DA would love to get his hands on that tape."

"You mean he might actually get convicted? That's great!"

"I'm glad you're feeling just a bit better about this."

"You know what? If there is a God, he took care of the punishment far beyond what I could have hoped for. Now he might get convicted as well. Life is getting much better."

I just looked at her and smiled as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you Jenny."

"I love you too."


The next few days were rather mundane. Friday was school and tons of homework. The weekend was good as Jenny and I got to spend quite a bit of time together. During the following week, Jenny had her counseling still going on, so Monday she had the meeting with Dr. Campbell. She and Mom stopped at the DA's office on the way home to drop off the tape. I guess he was overjoyed with that piece of evidence. Tuesday she came home from school and let me know that we were going to the Friday football game. It was going to be the 5th game of the season. Her friends wanted her to go with them again. I told her that I would go even though I was not very comfortable with her friends. She just told me that I didn't know what I was talking about.

On Wednesday, Mom took Jan and Jenny to a meeting with CPS and the attorneys for Mom and Dad as well as Jenny's father. They were working on setting up the adoption and this was the first meeting. There was going to be others. I wanted to go, but Mom overruled. This was only for Jenny and Jan right now. Later in the proceedings, Erin and I would be involved.

When the Friday night football game arrived, I knew that this was not going to be fun. Yet again, the three girls made it seem like I was not wanted. They talked about me like I wasn't even there. I tried to enjoy the game, but football was never really my thing. I enjoyed basketball and baseball much more. Listening to the 3 other girls talk about how much of a loser I was, or how not being on the football team just showed that I would never amount to anything was getting on my nerves. I was glad when the game finally ended and it was time to go home.

Jenny could sense that I was upset. She seemed to get quiet for a while before she finally said something.

"What's wrong Mark?"

"I'm sorry Jenny. I would rather not talk about it."

"Why not?"

"You were there. It is getting very evident to me that they won't be truly happy until you are dating a football player. They certainly know how to make me feel very unwanted."

"They don't really mean that. Give them some time, they will grow to like you."

"We'll see about that. I have my doubts."

It was late when we finally arrived home. We took a shower together before cuddling up in bed. The cuddling only last a few minutes before the night's activities took over. Once we were both sated, we fell asleep in each other's arms.


"Mark, wake up."

I felt myself being shaken. I was just starting to come to when I heard it again.

"Come on Mark, wake up."

I opened my eyes and focused on Mom leaning over me trying to wake me up.

"Good, you're awake."

"What do you need Mom?"

"Donna's mother just called. Donna went to work at 6 this morning and won't be home until 2. Her mom just got called in to work and she needs someone to watch Sarah. Can you do it?"

"Yeah, just give me 5 minutes and I'll be up and ready to go."

"Ok. I'll let her know."

"Thanks Mom."

I sat up and watch Mom leave the room. It took me a moment before I could shake the cobwebs free and wake up. I looked over at Jenny sleeping very peacefully. A small part of me was just a bit jealous. I gave her a peck on the cheek and crawled out of bed to get dressed.

When I arrived downstairs, Mom was already making coffee. I sat down at the table just as the doorbell rang. I went out to answer the door where I found Sarah and Mrs. Taylor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.