Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

The last 2 weeks went by extremely slow. Jenny was feeling much better and getting back to her old self. Dad had collected his first annual payment of 25 million. Mom was no long employable. All of that seemed to take on no significance since Sarah was still missing. Even Dad was not celebrating anything over her disappearance.

When Donna returned home that day, Jenny just held her close has her mom explained what happened. Donna collapsed crying out for Sarah. She wasn't able to enter her own home without reminders of Sarah showing up. We invited her to stay at our house for a few days. She cried for Sarah all night long for that week.

Mom and Dad tried to help where they could as well. Dad hired a PI that he had worked with to see if he could find anything. So far, he has turned up nothing more than the police had. Mom talked with the Taylor's to see about getting Donna into some counseling. They agreed but couldn't afford it. Dad corrected that problem.

Dr. Campbell had been making good progress with Donna. He was meeting with her 3 times per week. All I knew was that she stopped crying all night by the end of the week. She was also able to go back home and not break down.

It was to a point now where everyone was holding out hope that Sarah was going to be found, but we had to move on with our lives. School was due to start in only a few days, so we had to go shopping. Mom invited Donna to come along.

"Mom, why are you bringing Donna?"

"She needs to do something fun. Besides, I don't think I could spend all of your father's money by myself. I know that her family needs a little help."

"I am so not used to being wealthy. I never even thought about that."

"She also needs something to take her mind off Sarah."

"Mom. I think we all do."

"Yeah, we do. School will help in that area."

We all piled into the car and headed for the mall. The girls wanted to go one way while I wanted to go in the other direction. I didn't need to shop in the ladies section.

"Ok, you three can go to the ladies clothes and pick out whatever you want."

"Even me," asked Donna.

"Yes, even you."

"Goodie!" The girls went off real happy. We spent close to 4 hours buying the four of us new wardrobes. I'm still not sure how we managed to fit everything in the car and still have room for us, but we managed.

When we got back home, Mom invited Donna to stay for dinner. Donna accepted and called home to let her mom know. Since Jenny and Mom were cooking dinner, I was left with Donna in the living room.

"How are you doing with everything?"

"Right now I just feel a bit lost. I'm so used to have Sarah around that I don't really know how to act. I'm hoping she's ok, but I'm losing hope on finding her."

I reached over and put my arms around her. "She will be found. I don't know when or where, but she will be found."

"I just want her alive. She's my baby. I would rather have her healthy and gone then found and dead."

"I guess most mothers would feel that way. If you need any help, let us know."

"I will. Speaking of which, can you help carry this stuff home? I don't think I can handle it alone."

"Sure."

We talked a bit more before getting called for Dinner. During dinner, Dad surprised us.

"Well, since you guys have to go to school on Thursday, I figured that we could go to Cedar Point tomorrow. How do you guys feel about that?"

The four of us agreed to that plan. We only had 2 more days of vacation left, might as well enjoy ourselves.

"I wish my sister could join us," Jenny added.

"Why don't you ask her," Dad asked.

"I'm supposed to stay away from my mom."

"Mark, why don't you go ask and see if Jan could join us?"

"Ok. I can ask."

After dinner, I headed over to the Parks household. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Hello."

"Hi Jan, is your mom home?"

"Yeah, do you want me to get her?"

"Yes Please."

Jan disappeared for a few minutes. She and her mom returned and her mom had a disgusted look on her face.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"My Dad is taking us to Cedar Point. We would like to know if Jan would be able to join us?"

"NO! She doesn't need to spend any time with people like you!" <WHAM>

I stood there for a moment in a bit of shock. She actually slammed the door in my face. I could hear Jan arguing with her mom and crying. I only wished there was something that I could do. I turned and headed home. I knew what I had to tell Dad was going to upset Jenny. I hated being the bearer of bad news.

When I told Dad what happened, he just shook his head. Jenny surprised me.

"I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Mom never allowed us to do anything fun and she still won't allow Jan to come over to visit. That bitch will do anything to keep from being nice to anyone."

I noticed that she was starting to cry. I knew that the stuff her mom was doing was getting to her. I just went over and put my arms around her. She started sobbing in my shoulder. She sobbed for about five minutes before she settled down. I gave her a kiss.

"It will be fine. You just be patient my love."

"I don't think she will ever change. Why can't she just be normal?"

"Because then you and Jan would have to be nuts."

That got a few laughs. Before I could continue, Donna butted in just a bit.

"Hey, I know Mark is trying to make you feel better, but could I borrow you two to help me take my stuff home? I know I can't handle it all myself."

"Sure. I take it that you're ready to leave?"

"You take it correctly."

"Donna, are you sure you'll be able to go tomorrow," Mom asked.

"I'm 19 years old. They really can't say too much. Although I would gladly give it up to be stuck at home with Sarah."

"I think, no I know we all would join you in that assertion."

"Thanks. Let's get my stuff home."

We gathered her things and walked home with her. She certainly had a fairly new wardrobe after today. Mom and Jenny made certain of that. After we had gotten unloaded, Mrs. Taylor had to thank us.

"You need to thank my Mom. She's the one with access to the bank account."

"But she shouldn't have. This must have cost a fortune."

"Believe me, it didn't even begin to dent my father's bank account."

"Are you sure?"

"Mrs. Taylor, my father income is in the 7 digit range. Are you still worried?"

"Are they looking to adopt?" I noticed she had a big grin on her face with that one.

"I don't think so."

"Oh well. Better luck next time. Tell your mom thanks for me."

"I will. I'll see you later. We have to get up early, going to Cedar Point tomorrow. Donna is going with us."

"Good. She needs to get out a little. Maybe it will take her mind off things."

"I hope so too. Have a good night."

"You too."

Jenny and I started walking home. It was nice just holding hands and walking down the trail together. We had to stop and kiss a few times. She was still not allowed to have sex for another 2 weeks, but both of us were getting tired of waiting.

That night, Jenny and I cuddled up close before going to sleep. It was nice holding each other. There were things in our life that could be better, but they could also have been worse as well. I guess I was happy just as they were.


We had a wonderful day at Cedar Point. I was shocked when Donna and Jenny both admitted that this was their first trip there. Cedar Point was just over a half-hour away, so I just assumed that they had come there at least once. Both pointed out that their families were never really financially able to afford the trip. We were never rich before, but we were never really hurting either.

I spent most of my day on the roller coasters with Jenny. Donna and Erin spent most of the day together. Neither were big into the coasters, so their pairing seemed to fit well. Things did change at lunch for a while. We were eating at a picnic table with my parents and I happened to notice that Donna seemed rather sullen. I looked at Jenny, smiled and whispered in her ear that I would be right back.

"Donna, could you come with me for a moment?"

"Uh yeah, sure Mark." We started walking a short distance coming upon a bench. "What do you need?"

"Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah, I'm having the time of my life. Why?"

"Your body is giving you away. I can tell that you're not doing as well as you're trying to tell me."

"Is it that noticeable?"

"Yes it is. You're trying to enjoy what you're eating, but I can tell that you're missing her something fierce."

I noticed that the tears were starting to fall. She had been putting up a tough front for the last week and a half. Today she was not holding up so well.

"Oh Mark, I miss her so much, seeing all of the kiddie rides and she's not here to enjoy them. It just reminds me of what I've lost."

I put my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder. "We all miss her. Even my Dad misses her and he didn't have time to get to know her all that much. Don't give up hope. She will be back. I just know it."

"I hope you're right. Oh God please be right."

I left her cry on my shoulder for a while. I knew she needed to let it out. You need to enjoy yourself and all she could do was remember her missing little one.

The rest of the day, she was able to enjoy herself. It felt good knowing that I helped her deal with her trouble, but I knew that it was only a short-term fix. We returned home around 11 that night. Donna spent the night in the guest room so she wouldn't wake up her parents coming in so late. Jenny and I talked about what was bothering Donna. We both agreed that she just needs supportive friends. We both needed to be there for her.


The first two days of school were no fun at all. Jenny and I had different schedules, so I barely saw her all day. We got home and worked on our homework together. That was definitely the best part about having her live with us, doing homework together. The weekend was uneventful. Donna came over and relaxed at our place for much of it. As much as she enjoyed being with her parents, her house still made her think about Sarah. You could tell that it was bothering her quite a bit.

When Monday rolled around, none of us were looking forward to school. At least the following weekend was the Labor Day Holiday. Three-day weekends were all we had left to look forward to for a while. It was uneventful until we got off the school bus. Jenny, Erin and I were walking down the road after getting off the bus when we saw someone standing as what used to be Jenny's front door.

"Let's see what he wants?"

"No Mark, he probably wants my mother. That's her problem."

"What will it hurt?"

Before she had a chance to respond, I ran over to the gentleman.

"Hello, is there something I can help you with?"

"Is this the Parks residence?"

"Yes it is."

"I'm looking for any family of Lynn Parks."

"Her oldest daughter is over there with my sister."

"Is there a Mr. Parks?"

"Somewhere, he ran off many years ago."

"Then I guess I need to speak with her."

"Well, if you would like, come down to our place. Jenny has been living with my family since her and her mother had a big fight. I think my Mom would be more comfortable that way too."

"Ok."

We walked down to my house and went out back. I asked Erin to go get Mom and Dad, just in case this was something risky. When they came outside is when he introduced himself.

"My name is Lt. Burns. I need to speak with the family of Lynn Parks."

"I am her daughter Jennifer. Is everything ok?"

"I'm afraid not. You're mother collapsed today. Her employer told us that she had what he felt was a nervous breakdown. That's not the worst of it. She got in her car and left. I'm afraid she was in an accident. It appears that she may have passed out, losing control of her vehicle. You will want to see her soon. I don't think she's doing very well."

Midway through his speech, I had wrapped my arms around Jenny and just held on. By the time he was done, she was facing me, crying into my shoulder.

"Which hospital is she at," Mom asked.

He told her its name. It was the same one that Jenny had gone to both times.

"I'll wait until Jenny's sister gets home and take both of them up there. Thanks officer."

I watched as the officer left. I had worked my way over to one of the lounge chairs so Jenny and I could sit down.

"I can't believe it. I don't want to lose her like this. She may be a bitch, but I do love her."

"I know Jenny. It will be ok."

I lied. I didn't know how she was doing. For all we knew, her mom could already be dead. I knew that her spirits needed to stay up. Erin went down to greet Janice when her bus dropped her off. Erin wouldn't tell her anything other than she had to come to our house. When Mom told her what happened, it was her turn for support.

When we arrived at the hospital, Mom took Jenny up to the main desk to see what they could find out. The only reason they could get any info was due to Mom knowing all of the nurses. Since Jenny was a minor, they didn't want to really talk to her, even if she was the next of kin. I watched as they were taken into the ICU unit. A few minutes later, Mom came out to fetch Janice and take her back. That left me to wait all by myself.

It was about a half hour later when the three of them came out. Jenny and Jan were clearly crying. Mom took the three of us out to the car and we headed home. I wanted to find out what was going on, but I was not about to ask. When we got home, Mom asked me to go with Jan to help her pack.

"Why?"

"She can't live there by herself. She is going to have to live with us for a little while."

"Ok."

Jan and I went to her house. We had just gotten inside when she wrapped her arms around me and started crying. Why was this getting to be my normal routine? Everyone having something really bad happen. Jan finally told me how bad her mother was. They were talking that she may not make it. They were going to have a better prognosis in a few days. We gathered Jan's things up and headed back to my house. I helped Jan get her things into the guest room and helped her unpack. Jenny was talking with Mom, so I still hadn't seen her yet.

"Mark, where does Jenny sleep?"

"With me, why?"

"You two sleep together?"

"Yeah. We are boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh my, if Mom had found out she would have really lost it. Oh well, I guess she gets a bit of what she deserves. I hated the way she wouldn't let me go with you guys last week."

"I didn't enjoy it either."

"Dinner will be ready soon. Why don't you finish unpacking, I'm going to look for Jenny."

"Ok, Thanks again Mark."

I smiled at her as I left the room. I went looking for Jenny and finally found her on the patio with Mom. I could tell that she had been crying. This was going to be a real tough time for her. Once Mom saw me, she gave Jenny a hug and went inside to work on dinner.

"How are you doing?"

"Better than I feel I should be."

"Why do you say that?"

"I feel guilty."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"It's not for what I have done, but how I feel. I know I should feel bad about Mom, but I don't. It's kinda funny, but I want to celebrate right now."

"I think you have a partner in that."

"I do, who?"

"I was talking with your sister while I was helping her collect some of her things. I got the distinct impression that she feels the same way."

"I'm not surprised. Mom was always hard to live with. I know that after I got older, I felt Dad left because he couldn't take dealing with her mood changes anymore. I guess Jan and I feel the same way."

"How badly messed up is she?"

"The doctors couldn't tell us. They said that it would take a few days to know the extent of her injuries. Your mom was the only one who would tell us what I had expected to be the truth. We don't think that she'll make it."

"And you're feeling guilty because it doesn't bother you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.