Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

I woke up and realized that it was getting late. It felt so good holding Jenny that I really didn't want to get up.

"Jenny my love. Time to get up. We need to get working on dinner."

I shook her a bit and started kissing her neck. It only took a moment before she started to come to.

"Mmm. I would love to wake up like that everyday."

"I would love to be able to do just that. We better get moving. We need to get dinner going."

"Ok." She crawled out of bed and waited for me to stand up. Once I had, she wrapped me in a warm embrace and we locked in a very loving kiss.

We headed downstairs to the kitchen. I knew Mom had to work, so we were on our own again for dinner.

"Well, I don't see anybody. What should we make for dinner?"

"I don't know. Let me see if Dad and Erin are home. Maybe they will have an idea."

"Ok." I ran upstairs to Erin's room. I found it empty. I then proceed to my parent's room and found it empty as well. I headed to the front door to check the driveway and noticed that Dad's car was not there. I headed back to the kitchen.

"Hey Jenny, We're the only one's home."

"I wonder if anyone wants something special?"

"I don't know. Dad might. I don't think Erin would care. Let me check something."

I went over to the old note board. It really hadn't gotten used that much lately, but Dad would have no way to know that. As I expected, there was a note posted there from Dad. I took the note and walked back to Jenny.

"Well, it looks like we are off the hook tonight."

"Why?"

"Dad left a note indicating that he and Erin went to pick up a pizza and some sodas."

"All right, pizza!"

"Let's grab something to drink and relax on the patio."

"Sounds good."

We grabbed two Pepsi's and went out back to relax on a lounge chair. As normal, Jenny sat down in front and leaned against me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

"I love you Sweetheart."

"I love you too."

We cuddled there for about an hour before Dad and Erin returned. We went to greet them in the driveway and Dad handed me a large pizza.

"Take this out to the patio would you? I have a few other things to take in the house."

"Sure Dad."

I carried it out back and a minute later the two girls joined me. Erin went to get some plates and glasses; Jenny had 2 bottles of Pepsi.

"Dad told us to dig in. He'll be out in a moment." Jenny stated.

The three of us dug into the pizza and relaxed. Erin was just a bit quieter than normal.

"Erin, are you ok? You seem awfully quiet."

"I'm fine."

"What's taking Dad so long?"

"He bought a few things before we stopped for the pizza. He's putting them away."

"Did he get anything interesting?"

"I can't say."

"Really. Can't say as in 'I don't want to' or as in 'I'm not allowed to'"

"I plead the fifth."

"Sworn to secrecy. Got it."

Before I could start giving Erin a hard time, Dad joined us and started to dig in. Once the pizza was gone, I start in on Dad.

"Hey Dad, I heard you did some shopping. So, what did you come home with?"

He glared at Erin for a moment, before he answered me.

"That is going to be a surprise that you will have to wait until tomorrow for."

"Awe, do we really?"

"Sorry, not my choice. I couldn't fit the rest in the car. You will find out when it's delivered tomorrow. Don't bother your sister about it please. I have asked her to keep quiet about it."

"What fun is that?"

"Mark, did I hear you say that you wanted your own room again?"

"Ok. You win. I can wait until tomorrow. While we're talking about surprises, the three of us were talking. Would it be possible to put in a pool sometime?"

"A pool huh. I don't see why not. We might as well wait for next spring. There is no way it could be ready for the end of this year."

I looked around the table and saw both Erin's and Jenny's faces with a big smile.

"I think all three of us could agree with that. Hell, if nothing else, I would have less lawn to mow."

That brought laughs from everyone including my father. After that, the talking died down and we started to put things away. Dad told us that he was going to bed. The three of us went in to watch some television before we decided to do the same.

It was nice when both Jenny and I headed into our room together. She had almost completely taken over my closet, which didn't bother me since I rarely used it anyway. But to see her getting ready for bed, knowing that I was going to be seeing much more of this had me hard in an instant.

We started making out before we hit the bed. We made love for over and hour before both of us cuddled up the other and went to sleep.


I woke up cuddled up to Jenny. The feeling was wonderful. I could just hold her for the rest of my life. I held her for a while before she too woke up. We enjoyed the morning kissing, making love and whatever else came to mind before we decided that we better get up and shower. "Jenny, let's take a shower together again."

"What will your parents say?"

"They know that we are sleeping together, what more could they say?"

She started giggling, "Yeah, I guess you're right on that."

The shower was nice. I took time to wash her and feel her. I realized that her belly had actually grown quite a bit. With no clothes on, there was no hiding that fact.

"Jenny, how do you fit into your clothes?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're really starting to show now. Putting your pants or shorts on must be getting very tight."

"Well, I'll be honest. I have been wearing long shirts to cover up the fact that I can't button the shorts or pants, using a belt to hold them up. I have the 1 stretchy pair of shorts that I've been wearing to the beach since I couldn't hide that fact."

"We'll have to talk to Mom about doing some shopping. You need some clothes that will fit."

"I don't want to bother her."

"If what Dad told us is true, money is no longer going to be a problem for anything."

"I guess I could. I just don't feel that it's right to ask your parents for things."

"Jenny, they are responsible for you now. Accept it."

"I know. I wish I could see my sister. I miss her."

"Talk to Erin. Maybe something can be worked out."

"I hope so. Hey, are we going to the beach again today?"

"I don't know. We'll have to see what Dad's surprise is going to be."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Let's get dried off and dressed. I'm getting mighty hungry."

"Ok Darling."

We finished washing each other and dried off. Putting on our robes, we went back to my room. I had to stop thinking that way, our room to put some clothes on. I watched as Jenny worked to get her shorts to stay up before she put the long shirt on. I knew that it couldn't be very comfortable.

When we arrived in the kitchen, I noticed that 3 sets of eyes were staring at us.

"What?"

Mom started smiling, "Did you two enjoy your shower?"

"Damn right we did," Jenny replied.

Everyone in the room got a good laugh out of that. Jenny and I dished ourselves up some breakfast and sat down to eat. I looked up at Dad and finally asked him what was bothering Jenny and I.

"So Dad, when do we get to see this surprise of yours?"

"What surprise," Mom asked.

"I didn't tell you yet Natalie. I did a bit of shopping yesterday. It should be here around 10, I was told."

"Ok. I guess we'll stick around the house this morning waiting."

"That would be wise Mark."

"Mom, Jenny needs to do some shopping."

"What for?"

"She is getting too big for her britches, if you know what I mean."

That gave Mom a good laugh. "How bad is it Jenny?"

She stood up and picked up the hem of the shirt.

"Jenny, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I feel like I'm imposing. I'm also still used to being with my Mom, where money was always tight."

"Ok, I guess tomorrow we have a trip to the mall to make. Do you think you can last until then?"

"I've lasted this far. I guess I can make it for another day."

Jenny turned and gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "Thanks honey."

"Any time my love," I replied and gave her a quick kiss.

Once everyone finished eating, Jenny and I worked on the cleanup. The two of us went out to the patio to relax. We were relaxing out there when we heard a truck pull up out front. Before we could investigate, Mom joined us and informed us that we were to sit and relax on the patio. Dad would send Erin out to get us once the surprise was ready.

"What about Erin," Jenny asked.

"Jenny, she was with Dad when he bought it. She already knows what it is," I replied.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. Hey Mom, do you think Dad would mind if you went in to get the telephone?"

"Why?"

"I want to call Donna. We were talking about going to the beach today. We figured that they might want to join us."

"I'll go get it."

Mom returned with the phone and handed it to Jenny. She called Donna and she was happy to hear from us. She would be looking forward to the day at the beach again. Sarah is looking forward to seeing me again as well. That gave Jenny a good laugh.

We sat there waiting for about an hour before Dad allowed us into the house. He led us to the living room.

I looked around and noticed that it was completely different. All new furniture, a giant television, full entertainment package and theater surround sound.

"Oh my God. Dad, the television is huge."

"Yeah, I always wanted one. Now that I have the money, I had to get one. I just couldn't resist the rest. If you are going to do it up, you need to do it up right."

"John, this is wonderful. I have wanted to get rid of that old couch for years. I am impressed with your choice in furniture too. It looks great."

"I figured that it was way overdue. Sorry I went shopping without you. I used Erin to help me pick it out. I think she did pretty good."

Dad turned on a movie and we all sat there and watched. The big screen and theater surround really made a big difference. It was like being in a theater. Once the movie ended, Mom went to make some lunch. We told Erin about going to the beach. She seemed disappointed.

"Erin, what's wrong?"

"I was supposed to spend the day with Karen and Jan. They're expecting me."

I suddenly had a very sneaky idea. I whispered it to Erin and that made her happy. She ran out the door telling us that she would be right back. She returned five minutes later and gave me a thumbs up. I guess that Dad wasn't the only one who could pull off a surprise.


We finished with lunch and getting cleaned up. The three of us headed upstairs to change. It was strange changing in front of Jenny. Judging from her reaction, I think she felt the same way. We finally got changed and headed downstairs. Jenny and Erin grabbed the towels and blanket as I headed for the beach chairs. We were ready to leave, when Karen and Jan suddenly showed up dressed for the beach. Jenny was ecstatic. It took 5 minutes before we could get started. They were so happy to see each other.

Once the reunion was over, we started to head down the trail. When we arrived at Donna's house, there were some questions.

"Why are we stopping here," asked Jan.

"We need to get a few more friends," Jenny answered.

I walked up to the door. The moment I knocked, I heard little Sarah.

"Mommy, he's here. Mark is here. Come on Mommy, it's time to go."

Jan and Karen just looked at me with a strange look on their faces. That only lasted for a moment. Donna soon emerged with Sarah.

"Mark." Little Sarah ran at me and jumped into my arms. I noticed that Karen and Jan were snickering at me with this little girl.

"Hi guys. Are we ready to go?"

"Donna, this is my little sister Janice and her friend Karen. Guys, this is our friend Donna."

"Hi Jan. It's nice to finally meet you. Jenny has been telling me quite a bit about you. It's nice to meet you as well Karen. Enough with the introductions lets get moving. I want to get into the lake."

We started on our way to the lake. Jenny and Janice were talking a mile a minute. I could tell that Jenny was very happy. I knew that she had been missing her little sister something awful. I think Janice was feeling the same way.

Once we arrived at the beach and found a place for our blanket, Jan, Erin and Karen all headed for the water. I sat down in the beach chair and had Sarah jumping on my lap. Donna and Jenny lay down on the blanket to get some sun. It was yet another beautiful day.

Sarah dragged me over to the water so she could jump in for a while herself. I sat down in the water where she wanted and let her jump around me in the water. She had a grand time splashing me. I have to admit, I enjoyed it as well.

After Sarah had enough, I picked her up and walked back to the blanket. I set her down, grabbed a towel and started to dry her off. Once she was dry, she had to run over and give her mommy a hug. I sat down in my chair and started to relax when other three girls came back to dry off. I noticed Jan ran over to give her sister a hug every chance she got.

When it was getting time to leave, both Jenny and Jan came over to me and gave me a hug at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.