Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

I woke up Thursday morning with a really strange feeling. I opened my eyes and it only took me a moment to realize what that feeling was. I had forgotten about Erin joining us last night. I was enjoying the sensation of having 2 ladies cuddled up close. I also thanked myself for wearing the jockstrap to bed. It may have been something less than comfortable, but at least I would not have to explain to Erin why I was pitching a tent.

I heard a noise by the door. Erin had left it open last night. I looked up and noticed Mom peak in. When she noticed that Erin was in bed with us, the look she gave me was that of confusion. I just shrugged my shoulder a bit in response. She turned toward the stairs shaking her head.

By this time, my bladder was doing its best alarm clock impersonation. I very carefully extracted myself from our little pile and headed to the bathroom. From there, I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mom."

"Morning Mark, did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock."

"I would hope so. You looked quite comfy." She had one of those grins that told me she was thinking something else.

"It was nice to wake being so cuddled."

"Speaking of that, how did Erin end up in bed with you and Jenny?"

"Well, when we talked to Erin, we explained that we were just cuddling because it made Jenny feel more secure. We compared it to be similar to when Erin would sit in front of the TV cuddled with either you or Dad. I guess she wanted to cuddle a bit."

"Well, then I guess you two handled it pretty well. You may find that the two of you may get a visit from her a bit more often."

"Yeah, I figured that out."

"If any funny business goes on with your sister, you will not live to rue that day."

"Honest Mom, nothing has happened and I don't intend on starting now."

"You better make sure of that. Now, what are you guys going to do today?"

"We figured that we would lounge around all morning and go to the beach after lunch."

"Are you taking Erin?"

"Yeah, she liked the idea. She's going to be at Karen's in the morning and come home for lunch."

"I'm glad that you and Jenny are including her."

"I like being around her. She spends most of her time at the Emerson's because she likes to spend time with Karen and Jan. I only wish that we could invite Jan as well. Jenny would love to spend time with her little sister."

"I wish Lynn was being a little better about that. I know its bothering Jan as well."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. I finally got up and started to make something for breakfast. I was just finishing up when the two girls came down together.

"'Morning Jenny, Erin. It's about time you two woke up."

Jenny came up to me and gave me a hug. "Morning Mark."

"You better sit down. Breakfast will be on in only a few minutes. Could you set the table?"

"Sure Mark."

Jenny set the table while I finished cooking. I brought breakfast over to the table. The four of us started digging in. Once we had completed breakfast, Jenny got up and started to work on the dishes.

"Mom."

"What's up Erin?"

"I slept with Jenny and Mark last night."

"Yeah, I noticed."

"You did?"

"You left the door open. I looked in when I walked by and saw the three of you."

"I hope you don't mind."

"No. It looked like you all slept well."

"I know I did Mom. If you don't mind, I'm heading to Karen's. I want to go to the beach with Mark and Jenny later so I'll be back for lunch."

"Ok Erin, See you then." Erin left out the back door. Mom turned to us. "Thanks for taking her to the beach today. I know she enjoys spending time with you."

"Anytime Mom." Jenny and I announced at the same time.

I helped Jenny finish the dishes. Once that was complete, I went upstairs to gather towels and the beach blanket for later. I went into my room to gather my swimming trunks and anything else I was going to need when Jenny came in.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

"We can talk anytime you want. Is something troubling you?"

"Yeah. I miss Jan. We were so close and now Mom won't even let her come down and visit me."

"Jenny, we both know that your mom is strange. If she can't get you to do what she wants, she would rather make your life miserable."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. Again, she started crying.

"Jenny, why don't you go down to Karen's now and see her?"

"What, I can't do that."

"I talked with Erin. She told me that Jan is not allowed to come here. Your mother didn't place any restrictions on Jan seeing you."

Her eyes suddenly got really wide and mouth fell open.

"I'll be back for lunch. Thanks."

She gave me a quick kiss and left on a run. I finished gathering what I would need. I headed outside to the shed for the 3 beach chairs that we had out there. I left them near the patio to make it convenient to pick them up when we left. I went back inside and decided that I would see if Mom needed any help. I found her reading a book in the living room.

"Oh, hey Mom. I was just checking to see if you needed any help with anything?"

"You're bored?"

"Jenny went over to the Emerson's to visit with Jan if she could. I was going to just sit on the patio until lunch, but I thought I might help you out if you needed it."

"Well, thanks for the offer. I am really all caught up. Jenny has been a big help with the laundry and both you and Jenny have been keeping the dishes cleaned. So why don't you just go relax."

"Ok. I'll be in the back yard if you need me."

"Thanks Mark."

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed something to drink. I then found my way to the patio where I sat down and relaxed.

"Mark, it's time for lunch"

"Huh." I opened my eyes and saw Jenny standing in front of me.

"I thought you went to see Jan?"

"I did. It's time for lunch. You've been sleeping."

I looked around and noticed that I had barely touched my drink. I must have fallen asleep almost immediately. I got up and headed inside. Mom noticed me.

"Well, you came-to finally. I hope you're hungry."

"I think so."

We sat down and ate our lunch. I had gotten up to start working on the dishes when Mom said;

"I'll take care of those today Mark. You guys just head out to the beach and have fun."

"Ok, thanks Mom."

We went upstairs to get dressed for the beach. A half hour later, the 3 of us were looking for someplace to put our blanket down. Once we found a good spot, I quickly shucked my extra clothes and ran straight for the water. I knew if I even caught a glimpse of Jenny, I would be pitching a tent.

We played around in the water for a while until all three of us were tired of it. We made our way back up to our blanket.

"Mark, I need you to put lotion on me."

Oh God help me. I knew the party tent was about to be pitched. I crawled over and started rubbing the lotion into her back and legs. My cock didn't disappoint me. He was standing at full attention and ready for action. I was just finishing when Erin asked if I could do her. I put the lotion on Erin where it needed to be. When I was finally finished, I dropped the bottle on my chair and made a beeline for the water. It took 10 minutes, but my aching member finally went down.

I made my way back up to my chair and sat down. I covered myself in lotion and leaned back to relax. I looked at Jenny lying on the blanket and realized that I could see that bulge forming that indicated her pregnancy. I just sat there admiring her loveliness and I felt a tap at my shoulder. I turned my head to see a familiar face.

"Why hello Sarah."

"Hi Mark."

"Where's your mommy?"

Sarah turned and pointed behind me toward Donna. She was holding an armload of beach gear. I stood up to look at her.

"Hi Donna. I didn't expect to see you?"

"Hi Mark. We were going to sit back there a ways, but Sarah saw you and went on a run before I could start to setup. I chased her before I lost her again."

"Well, I'm sure you can join us. Let me introduce you to my sister Erin, and my best friend Jenny. Jenny, Erin, this is Donna, Sarah's Mom"

"Hi Jenny, nice to meet you and you too Erin." She turned to address me; "I want to thank you again Mark."

"Hey, it was the right thing to do. Sit down and relax."

I sat back down in my chair and almost immediately had Sarah jumping into my lap.

"So how are you today Sarah."

"I'm doing good Mark. I'm glad we found you."

"I'm glad you did too. What do you want to do today."?

"Can I dig in the sand?"

"Sure you can."

She jumped off my lap and sat down next to my chair and started playing in the sand. Donna handed her a pail and shovel for her to use and Sarah seemed to be happy. The girls were talking to themselves up to this point and I stopped to take good look at Donna. She didn't seem all that old.

"Jenny, if you don't mind my asking, but are you pregnant?"

"Is it that noticeable already?"

"Yes it is. How far along are you?"

"Well, the math that I figured out should have me about 12 weeks."

"So, are you and Mark happy?"

Jenny got a very unpleasant look on her face. I could tell that talking about it was hard for her.

"Well, I wish I could be. I was raped by my previous boyfriend. He could care less."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed that you and Mark..."

"I wish and I know he does too. I know Mark will help but I wish that I didn't have to ask him to."

I just had to ask, "Donna, how old are you?"

This gave me an evil glare from all 3 ladies.

"Why do you need to know?"

"When I ran into you on Tuesday, I thought that you were early to mid twenties. Looking at you today, I don't think that's accurate. Am I correct?"

"Yeah, I'm 19."

Jenny responded, "Wait, if you're 19, then you would have had Sarah when you were..."

I finished her thought, "15. Just like you'll be."

"Yeah, I was 15. I lost a year in school because of it. I'm going to be a senior this year at Riverside."

"That's where we go. I didn't know you went to our school."

"Well, I didn't know you. So I guess I didn't know either."

We talked about something else for a while. Sarah talked me into taking her down to the water so she could paddle around. I was more than glad to take her. She was actually fun to be around. We got back up to the blanket and dried off when the girls decided that it was time to go home. The four of us got everything gathered and started to make our way back home.

Sarah was getting tired before we got very far. Donna couldn't carry her since she already had her arms full.

"Erin, could you carry these chairs for me?"

"Sure."

Erin took the chairs off my hand and I scooped up Sarah and put her on my shoulders. She enjoyed the ride. Donna continued with us until we had almost reached the trail between our house and this side.

"Well, this is where Sarah and I leave you. Come on Sarah."

"You mean you live here," Jenny asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"We live just on the other side of that trail through the woods. We must be only 3 minutes away."

"Hey Donna, Are you busy tomorrow" I asked.

"No, why?"

"How about you and Sarah come and join us for lunch."

"Sounds good. Where is your house?"

"You know that trail that Jenny spoke of right?"

"Yeah."

"We are first house on the other side."

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Great. See you tomorrow Sarah."

"By Mark."

Jenny, Erin and I finished our journey home. We put the gear away and started working on dinner. With Donna and Sarah being there, we had lost all track of time. After we had finished with dinner, Jenny and I worked on dishes while Erin went to watch TV. After the dishes were finished, we went out to the patio to relax in what was left of the evening.

"I like Donna. She seems pretty cool" Jenny stated.

"Yeah, I like her too."

"And Sarah really likes you. I can't believe how she has taken to you."

"Neither can I. You know what else I like about her?"

"What's that?"

"She has gone through what you're going to go through soon. Being a mommy at 15. You might find her experience to be quite valuable."

"You're right. I may have to have some heart to heart talks with her when I need help."

We changed the subject and relaxed on the patio. As I was sitting there, I was thinking about our relationship. I still felt like she was keeping me at a distance. She was ok to be my best friend, but not quite ready for the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I was hoping that one day, she would be.

Once we were both ready to fall asleep, we got up and headed upstairs for the night. We headed to our respective rooms to get dressed for bed. I crawled in and waited for her to come. After 15 minutes, I got up and went looking for her. She had left her door open a crack so I peaked in. She had already fallen asleep. It looked like she went in there, sat down to change and just fell backward and went to sleep. I walked in and shifted her body into a more normal position. I then went back to my room and crawled into bed. I don't know how long I had been lying there, but I suddenly heard a light knock. When I told her to come in, I was surprised to see Erin.

"Can I join you again?"

"I guess. Get over here."

She jumped into bed next to me and cuddled up close.

"Mark, where's Jenny?"

"In her bed. She went in her room to change and simply passed out. I checked on her and made her more comfortable."

"I hope you won't mind me then."

"Don't worry about it."

I glanced at the door and noticed that Erin had left it open again. That would probably be good if Jenny woke up and decided to join me. I cuddled Erin tightly. I don't remember much after that. I must have passed out quickly.

It took me a few minutes to wake up. Once I did, I realized that I was in the middle of a sandwich between the two girls. I realized that Jenny must have joined us sometime during the night. I was spooning her with Erin up against my back. I started to feel Erin come to shortly after I had woken up.

"Morning Mark. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Well don't let me stop you sis."

She got up and headed out the door. Jenny was sleeping soundly in my arms so I just cuddled her closer. I wasn't long before she too had woken up.

"Good morning Sunshine. I hope you slept well."

"I was startled when I woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't know where I was. I had never slept in there."

"Yeah, you have spent every night in here with me."

"So I got changed and came in here to cuddle you. A bit surprised when I saw Erin, but she did join us the night before."

"Yeah, I rather thought you might have woke up when she came in. I'll admit that I was a bit disappointed."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You were tired. There is nothing to be sorry for. We better go get some breakfast. We have guests coming for lunch."

"Oh yeah. I like that idea."

We got up and changed and headed down for dinner.

"Morning you two. I hope you're hungry. I have pancakes and sausage."

Jenny and I both responded, "Mmmm"

After we had finished eating, Mom let us know that she was going shopping.

"Oh, Mom, I invited a couple of friends over for lunch. I hope you don't mind."

"Do I know them?"

"I don't think so."

"How much extra food am I going to need?"

"Not much, just enough for one extra person. Sarah won't eat much."

"Why, does Sarah not like eating?"

"No, she's only 3 and a half."

"Oh, I guess she won't. Ok, I'll get something to eat for lunch."

Mom and Erin left to go shopping leaving Jenny and I at home. We finished cleaning the breakfast dishes and went outside to relax. I sat down and Jenny sat in front of me and leaned back against me. I put my arms around her and just held her close kissing the back of her neck.

"Mmmm That feels good Mark."

"It tastes good too my love."

"Oh you. Is that all you think of?"

"Yeah, loving you is all I think of. I can't think of anything I would rather do."

"Oh Mark. What time are Donna and Sarah coming over?"

"They should be here around 11:30."

"That gives us some time. Let's get this place cleaned up."

We got up and got to working cleaning up. I also went out to the garage and found some of Erin's and my old toys. I don't know why Mom and Dad never threw them away. Today, I was glad they hadn't. I put the toys in the back yard by the patio and went looking for Jenny. I found her in the living room finishing up the vacuuming. Once she competed, we both went out back to the patio to relax. We were only there for 5 minutes when Mom and Erin returned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.