Friends and Lovers - Cover

Friends and Lovers

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2005 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: A little Texas two-step with girlfiend and sister!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy   .

My sister Agatha might normally have hated such a dated name, but dad was no fool. With Texas A&M nearby, he knew his daughter would easily get nicknamed Aggie - and so she was.

But she wasn't blessed with that Texas beauty a la Farrah or Vanna or Jessica. She had a dime sized mole on her chin that caused her more grief than me as we grew up. She always caught insults about it. And when we reached puberty, it became worse because Aggie recognized how guys reacted negatively about it. It wasn't so subtle that a fifteen year old freshman couldn't spot it.

I was now sixteen and still trying to lose my virginity. Not being a jock in Texas can hinder this, unless you're hung like a porn star.

I didn't know that seven penile inches were greater than normal. I didn't seem larger than my classmates; but like they say: Everything's bigger in Texas!

I had had a few close calls, but those girls put out the stop sign that I didn't yet know was really their way of pretending it wasn't their idea. I acceeded to their wishes - I guess it labeled me too soft, pun intended.

Aggie's closest girlfriend had shown more than a passing interest in me when she was at our home, so I figured Aggie might help me get to first base with her.

At first, Aggie refused. She had values, too.

But later, she came back to me to say that she'd test the waters with Callie. If she was interested, it wouldn't be fair to block us from hooking up.

Callie had raven hair and dark eyes, completely the opposite of Aggie and me, whose weathered dirty blonde look was part of the turn-on for her. Our emeraldine eyes seemed to shine, as well.

I don't remember if I confessed to Aggie that I was still a virgin, and if she would have passed that info to Callie, or even whether that was what made Callie feel safe, starting up with me; but all these types of thoughts interfere with ever getting it on, so I dismissed them and showed Callie my best side, as near as I could tell.

Well, one thing led to another and Callie and I became an item. As such, I inadvertantly stole Aggie's best friend from her, and it depressed her even more.

Once the decision to lose our virginities was made (yes, Callie was one also), Callie had a strange request. Out of convenience and parental schedules, we had already decided to do it at my house and Callie felt that she needed Aggie's permission, if you will, so that it wouldn't seem like we were lauding this next important step over her.

Aggie predictably took the attitude: yeah - sure - anything; but in her voice was a deep seeded hurt. I felt like shit, but by then I was being guided by my penis, which finally didn't have to take "no" for an answer.

So on this Friday afternoon in the month of April, while it was not yet oppresively hot in Texas, Callie and I headed to my place.

Like the ignorant teen that I was, I got my hands on a dose of Cialis, the viagralike alternative... just in case I lost it prematurely and needed to recover quickly. It didn't feel any different than when I played with myself - the hardon itself, that is.

I decided that since Callie was such a sport, I should make sure to get her off first, and the only way I thought to guarantee that was orally.

It worked out wonderfully. Callie practically broke my neck with her orgasmic writhings, but I was able to finally get my face from between her legs and replace it with my schlong.

She was now so wet that I sank into her like butter. I didn't feel her groan in agony from losing her cherry, but you can still be a virgin, even without a maidenhead. I heard they wear away on some active girls.

Callie commented to me that this was yet a completely different feeling for her (clitoral vs vaginal orgasms), something I couldn't relate to, but she was game when I started pounding to build to my first orgasm inside a real vagina.

Just as I reached the point of ejaculation, I heard a squeak in the doorway, like the door was being gently opened. I continued spasming inside Callie.

Callie casually whispered it was Aggie, watching us cum togther.

Thanks (I guess) to the Cialis, I stayed hard and finished pumping my remaining orgasm home before Callie begged to go to the bathroom.

She wasn't worried about pregnancy - she had finished her last period two days before - but she didn't want to leak all over her panties and have her mother find out about us.

When she finished up in the bathroom, Callie announced that she had agreed to let Aggie wander in on us, and that she was going to help Aggie lose her cherry. I thought she meant sometime in the future. The ensuing girl talk hardly needed my presence, so I went to get something to drink. I didn't feel comfortable having my sexual prowess, size, technique, or anything else discussed openly in front of me, especially to my kid sister.

Callie called a cab to take her NEAR her home so that it wouldn't seem like she was at my house for more than a few minutes. I guess she thought her mother was suspicious about us.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.