First Cake - Cover

First Cake

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2005 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: I was invited to the neighbor girl's Sweet 16 party. I didn't really want to go but at least there was cake. Then there was even more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

"You've been invited to Courtney's Sweet 16 party," Mom told me in the kitchen when I returned home from school.

I knew next door neighbor Courtney since I was six. I was fifteen now. When I was young I didn't like her because she was a girl. Boys don't like girls. Cooties and doll diseases and all that yucky princess girlie stuff. When I was older and interested in girls, I just wasn't interested in Courtney. The brunette was a little chunky, not fat or anything, she just could lose about ten or so pounds not that I was a specimen of manhood myself. I was just an ordinary boy. I looked better than the geeks but I wasn't ripped like the jocks. I was normal. My preference in girls was skinny ones. The girls who looked like they needed to eat more. I don't know why but those types attracted me. Courtney was not that type of girl.

"Okay, Mom," I replied. I opened the fridge. I was starved.

"I think you should go," Mom said. She correctly read me. I had no interest in going. I pulled mayo, mustard, pickles, and two types of lunch meat out.

"We don't really know each other," I replied. I took bread out and assembled my mid-afternoon meal. "We're not really friends or anything."

"I know," Mom said, "but sixteen is important to a girl. You should go and show her friendship even if you aren't a friend."

I frowned. What kind of logic was that? "She doesn't have many friends. She probably invited everybody just to get a few people to show up."

Mom was persistent. "I'd like you to go. I'll go out and buy some earrings or something that you can give her."

"When is it?" I sighed. I took a bite of my big sandwich.

"This Sunday afternoon. It's not like you have anything else going on."

Fortunately my mouth was full so I didn't say something stupid to my mom and get in trouble. Nothing going on Sunday afternoon! Only the Mashers playing their biggest game of the year. It could determine the playoffs later in the season. I'd talk to Dad when he came home from work.

"I agree with Mom," Dad said during dinner. "It would be a very nice thing for you to go."

"Okay, Dad," I said with resignation. Dad didn't have to go. He could sit and watch the game.


The party wasn't until two. The Mashers started at one, so I watched a little of the game before I headed next door to Courtney's. I got comfortable on the couch in front of the TV.

I felt this gentle rocking motion.

"Hey!" It was my Mom's voice.

I opened my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Mom asked.

I glanced at the clock. Almost four! I fell asleep.

"I guess you were tired," Mom said. "You should still go on over. The gift is on the kitchen table."

"Thanks, Mom."


"Hi!" Courtney's mom greeted very friendly. "Come on in."

Mom was all dressed up. I felt very underdressed in my jeans and t-shirt. Dad appeared dressed in a suit and tie.

"Hey," he said looking surprised but also looking glad.

"The girls are in the living room," Mom said.

The house layout was the mirror image of mine so I knew where to go. Mom and Dad followed me.

"Okay, honey," said Dad. "We'll be home late. No later than eleven."

Mom added, "Call me if you aren't sure whether you should call." She held up her cell.

"I know," said Courtney.

"Keep having a fun birthday," said Dad.

"I will."

"You might consider going to bed before then," Mom said.

"But it's my birthday!" protested Courtney. "It's a slumber party. We don't sleep."

The parents left. I gathered the other girls were staying overnight.

I uncomfortably stood in front of Courtney and her three girlfriends all looking at me. There were just as few people at the party as I guessed. I was the only guy.

"This is for you," I awkwardly said. I held out the gift.

The girls, all dressed in nice blouses and skirts, were assembled on the couch to watch Courtney unwrap the small package. I sat on a kitchen chair across from them. The chair was there in expectation of more people but it wasn't needed. I could have told her parents that ahead of time.

Courtney opened the box and took the earrings out. She slowly held them up. I saw them for the first time also. From her smile, I think she liked them.

"Those are very nice," said Megan. I was in a couple of the same classes as the redheaded girl so I knew her name.

"Thank you!" said Courtney genuinely.

"Good choice," said Kayla. She was a blonde and that hair color always caught my eyes. If only she was skinnier she'd look good to me.

I thought of admitting to Courtney that my mom bought the earrings but I enjoyed the accolades so I kept silent.

"You want some cake?" asked Courtney as she rose.

"Sure," I answered. At least that was something good that could come from this wasted day.

"You look familiar," the other girl said. She was a brunette.

"I'm sure you've seen me at school." I couldn't remember seeing her at school however.

"I go to a private school," she responded. "I'm Stephanie."

I gave her my name.

"You do look like somebody I know."

I shrugged and continued to feel awkward.

Courtney's return with cake saved me from the conversation. The slices were large and they filled the plates. She handed one to me first. I took a bite. My mouth detonated. I quickly took a second bite. This cake was fantastic! No wonder Courtney was a little chubby. Food that tasted this great was irresistible.

The girls all sat on the couch. Stephanie looked at me and said to her friends, "Doesn't he look like somebody we know?"

"Like who?" said Kayla.

"I can't think," replied Stephanie.

"Tommy Redson," suggested Megan.

"No," laughed Courtney.

"No way," agreed Stephanie.

The girls stared at me. I felt very uncomfortable. I pretended not to hear them as if I was so absorbed in the cake. That was also made easy because they apparently pretended I wasn't there.

"Erik Tenn," threw out Kayla.

"Who's that?" asked Megan.

"Hello? The lead singer of Do-No-Mo."

"They stink," said Megan.

"Do not!"

I knew Do-No-Mo. I didn't look like Erik Tenn.

They strayed off into music talk. I knew something about music but I kept my mouth shut. I'd do my time and when I felt I was here long enough I'd go home.

"You can have more," said Courtney.

"What?" I said. Was I in the conversation?

"More cake. I'll get you some."

"I'll get it so you girls can keep talking," I offered.

"Okay!" Courtney smiled. She had a great smile. That was one thing she had going for her.

The cake was all sliced already. I returned with another massive piece of cake. In just my short time away, the girls' conversation had shifted.

"They don't get that big," strongly said Kayla. "It's hard enough shoving a tampon up there."

"I'm telling you... ," said Stephanie.

I sat down quietly. Like any guy my age, I had a strong curiosity about female anatomy even if the word "tampon" was in the conversation.

"I once accidentally saw my Dad's," said Courtney.

Kayla shook her head refusing to believe.

"I saw my brother's. It was small," spoke up Megan.

I slowly swallowed a bite. The girls were talking about male anatomy!

"He's only 12!" said Courtney. There was serious duh-factor in her voice.

"But... ," said Megan.

Kayla interrupted, "I'm not stupid. I know it gets bigger. I know it gets hard but you're making it sound huge."

Stephanie sounded exasperated. "My brother's eighteen. When I spotted him in the bathroom looking at that photo of Jennifer Shell, it was the size of a pickle."

"A pickle?" laughed Kayla.

"Not one of those small ones, stupid!" said Stephanie. "Those big ones." She held her fingers apart.

"No way!"

Courtney said, "Why does he like Jennifer anyway? She must get her clothes from the thrift store!"

The girls laughed.

Megan asked, "How'd he get her photo?"

"I don't know," said Stephanie. "He's my brother. He's an asshole."

"But he has a nice big one, right?" said Courtney.

"You still don't want to see your brother jacking it off into the sink," suggested Megan.

"He didn't even think to lock the door?' asked Kayla.

"He's my brother," repeated Stephanie.

"So how did it look after... ," asked Megan.

"Joel Jakes!" suddenly exclaimed Stephanie.

This stopped the conversation. I had no idea why she just mentioned some loser TV actor.

"You look like Joel Jakes!" She pointed at me.

I should have eaten faster and got out of there. All the eyes were once again my way.

"Yeah," said Megan and she outlined in the air with her finger.

"Sort of," said Kayla. She looked at me more intensely. "Yes. He does!"

"You're imagining," said Courtney.

"You look like Joel Jakes, don't you?" Stephanie asked me.

"No!" I answered putting in some voice inflection to suggest that I couldn't understand how she could make such a comparison.

"I love Joel Jakes," said Megan.

"Did you hear he has a movie this summer?" asked Stephanie.

"What is it?" said Megan excitedly.

"Hey! Hey!" said Kayla. She waved her hands around to get all the attention. "I dreamt about him last week."

"I had a dream about him just two days ago," said Courtney.

Kayla continued uninterrupted by Courtney. "Joel and I were on a balcony in Paris. The Eiffel Tower was in the background and we were kissing. It was so wonderful. I wish I never woke up."

All the girls swooned over it.

I would have been sick if not for this delicious cake.

"Did he put his tongue in your mouth?" asked Stephanie.

"Of course."

The girls stopped to bask in fantasy thoughts.

"What was your dream, Courtney?" I asked. I immediately wondered why I asked that but it was too late. The question was asked.

Courtney turned red.

"What?" said Stephanie.

"You can tell us!" encouraged Megan.

"I dreamt I had sex with him."

"Really?" said Stephanie.

"Cool!" said Megan.

Kayla looked mad that her dream was topped and she was now yesterday's story.

"What did it feel like inside?" Stephanie asked.

"I didn't really feel it. I was on top of him and moving but I didn't feel him in my dream. I woke up very wet."

"And horny?" added Megan.

Courtney nodded.

"Cool! You get yourself off fast?"

Courtney nodded again.

"I love when I can get myself off fast."

"How big was his dick?" asked Kayla.

"Pretty big," said Courtney.

"Dicks get big!" spoke up Stephanie sounding annoyed. "Just believe me, Kayla."

Courtney whispered to Stephanie. It was the first time they kept anything secret in front of me.

"Ummm... ," said Courtney.

I was almost done with my cake. I wanted more but I would feel guilty if I asked for another big slice.

"We were wondering," she said and pointed back and forth between her and Stephanie, "if you could help us."

"What?" I said. What did they need me for? I was almost out of here.

"We were wondering... ," Stephanie started and stopped.

Courtney blurted it out, "If we could see your dick to prove to Kayla that dicks get big when hard."

Even the most wonderful and flavorful foods can cause you to choke.

"We'll touch it," said Stephanie. "I know guys like it when a girl touches it."

"We just want to see," said Courtney.

Kayla and Megan's first facial reactions were "What the hell are my friends asking?". Their second facial reactions were "How fast can he pull his pants down?".

Courtney explained, "Stephanie spied her brother jacking off and we were curious about how big a dick gets."

Hello? I was here. I heard everything.

"Is that it?" Megan pointed at my pants.

While my mind was indecisive, my dick immediately rose to its full size. It pressed against the front of my jeans giving a distinctive outline.

I thought about it quickly.

Good thing: A girl's hands touching my dick.

Good thing: FOUR girls' hands touching my dick.

Bad thing: I couldn't think of anything. I didn't try that hard.

I quickly crammed the last couple of bites of cake into my mouth. I wasn't about to waste that even if my dick was about to be fondled. Just thinking those words made my dick surge.

"Look," said Stephanie excitedly upon seeing the throb.

That made me feel embarrassed but I wondered why. They were about to see all. What's a throb? I stood to undo my pants.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.