Drugged for Dogs and Horses - Cover

Drugged for Dogs and Horses

Copyright© 2005 by Animal magic

Chapter 6: Gross Animal Sex!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Gross Animal Sex! - Teen, her mother & brother are kidnapped, drugged and modified by a slave master. Forced into incest and animal sex they are trained for a life of debauchery across the border.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

My brother, my Mom & I were taken into the stable room and I was given a popper to inhale before lying on the couch. My Mom and my brother were mutually masturbating, my Mom jacking off his enormous penis and him sucking her swollen pregnant milk filled breasts whilst they watched me with interest. Then the shire was brought in. I remember my Mom saying "No, please she's not even fifteen yet" but Blacky just grinned and rubbed my cunt with the cream as I lay dreamily content on the couch, before he gave the shire a shot in its' penis.

The shire quickly became aroused and was brought to me. I was in a dreamy state the popper had been a kind of date rape mixture, with a muscle relaxant. I tried to suck the stiffening flared cock head and then to jack it off in my hands, but my hands would not go round the shaft fully and I kept loosing grip on the massive slick shaft so that the prick kept bumping my chin and my nose as it throbbed to full size. It soon reached full size about four inches diameter and 24 inches long. My Mom giggled dreamily saying, "She'll never get all that in."

Blacky took hold and guided the big shires dick to my cunt. It bumped me once, twice, against the lips then got stuck as it tried to part my lips then it was in past my hugely swollen cunt lips. I had been loosened by all the sex with my brother's massive prick, which was actually wider than the shire! Blacky then passed me a small card with some powdered stuff on it and I sniffed it deep as the shire started to fuck me. I was in ecstasy again my head buzzed and my pussy felt as if it was singing in harmony. I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling as the shire continued to fuck me. I said to the camera "look at me, look at the huge horse fucking me. It's just great, I'm a pregnant fourteen year old being fucked insensible by a shire horse"

For about four hours the Horse reamed me out giving me countless orgasms then he whinnied and shot his massive load into me. Blacky had taken the precaution of putting a collar on the horses' dick shaft so it would not penetrate my cervix and cause an abortion. As a result I had no pain, just a feeling of being stretched to real fullness, and my cunt lips were swollen to a rubbery sensitiveness as he plopped out I said "More, more, please don't stop I'll do anything, anything at all" Blacky just said "It's up to you baby you know where the stuff is"

Hearing this I led my brother to the pumping machine, gave him several shots to numb his prick and fitted the biggest tube I could find over his prick. He very quickly became fully erect as his prick numbly swelled up and he sat down on the chair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.