Drugged for Dogs and Horses - Cover

Drugged for Dogs and Horses

Copyright© 2005 by Animal magic

Chapter 5: Pregnant?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Pregnant? - Teen, her mother & brother are kidnapped, drugged and modified by a slave master. Forced into incest and animal sex they are trained for a life of debauchery across the border.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

The next day I was led out to watch my Mom fucking enthusiastically with my brother for several hours on end. I was also repeatedly mated with the dogs and the pony, often enjoying it very quickly and never failing to come repeatedly for about two hours at least. I noticed that my brother soon got the idea and went for my Moms pussy to fuck her as soon as he saw her each day, whilst mom never flinched or tried to stop him, allowing him to enter her quite readily. She too experienced orgasms more and more easily, often kneeling for the stallion, eager to allow it to fuck her as soon as it was brought in. Very soon it as obvious that Mom was pregnant, her belly began to swell and her pussy protruded more, the already puffy cunt lips becoming more pronouncedly swollen and their colour deepening as did her nipples which became permanently erect and swollen.

One day shortly after Moms pregnancy was confirmed by postal sample I was led into the stallion, given a quick relaxing injection and made to lie down on the couch. My pussy lips were briefly wiped with the cream and injected before the stallion just leaned over me and penetrated into my vagina. I was at first concerned that he would split me, but the ponies' attentions had loosened me up considerably. He quickly thrust most of the way into me so I could feel the flared end of his dick bumping my cervix. Blacky wasted no time and broke another vial under my nose as he got my brother to hold a cloth to the horses nose. The flared end just went straight past the obstruction of my tight clenching cervix & into my womb. It made me orgasm immediately and I experienced orgasms just like my Mom had. for about three hours until I past into a dreamy contented state. The horse fucked me for about six hours in total that first time, making me very satisfied. After that I regularly was made to accept all seven of the horses in the stable except for a huge Shire, which had a dick about two feet long.

One day Blacky came in, gave me a shot and led me to my brother who was prepped and ready to mate. My Mother was by this time very pregnant, and was only allowed to have sex with the large dogs; this was to let her be satisfied without much likelihood of harming the baby. She never resisted any more and obviously was totally prepared to have sex with almost any animal.

My Brother had been given a shot in his prick and also in his scrotum, his penis was massively erect, almost seeming about to burst with its' throbbing stiffness. I was led in and made to lie down and given a popper to hold by Blacky who said, "If it won't go in use that."

My brother started to thrust his massive fifteen-inch and four inch wide prick at me, but like when he first had my Mom it parted my pussy lips but would not stretch past them to let the bigger head penetrate my vagina. It began to hurt a bit and I whelped, just saying to Blacky "Please, help me to take it." Blacky just said, "Use the popper." So I broke it and sniffed it all, in three deep sniffs. Just like the first time with the dogs I felt a rush, then my cunt seemed to swell as my brother thrust again and again, deeper as my pussy clenched and opened like a mouth slowly taking all the width. As the wide head went in my pussy snapped closed around it holding my brother tightly as if to hold him inside me permanently. I orgasmed very soon after and lost all track of time, although my Mom who was watching as the dogs fucked her, said I was fucking my brother for about four hours, most of which time I was trying to empty my breasts into his sucking mouth.

The next day I had prolonged sex with my brother again, and this was repeated very day for about a month. It became totally normal, my brother and I wanting the same kind of release, totally enjoying the hedonistic pleasure of incest sex with his immensely enlarged genitals and my massively welcoming cunt. At the end of the month I was pronounced pregnant too and was given a special treat before I was too far gone to have "gross animal sex" as Blacky called it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.