Drugged for Dogs and Horses - Cover

Drugged for Dogs and Horses

Copyright© 2005 by Animal magic

Chapter 4: More Degradation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Degradation - Teen, her mother & brother are kidnapped, drugged and modified by a slave master. Forced into incest and animal sex they are trained for a life of debauchery across the border.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

The next day the door opened and Blacky again led me out. I didn't struggle, I didn't protest, I was resigned to my fate. Blacky had proved that he had complete control over all of us. He fondled my still swollen and milk-laden breasts as he led me back into the stable, leading me to the chair. I just sat there as he first led in my Mom. Then he brought in my brother still with the transparent tube over his dick. Suddenly I realised that it was a bigger tube, and slightly longer, my brothers dick was swollen immensely it seemed to be about fifteen inches or more like the Horses knob and the red plum end was about five inches in diameter, with his balls hanging massively beneath his groin. Mom just stood there she was also resigned to her fate, she did not protest or resist. My brother just seemed to be in a trance almost like a zombie. Blacky then fondled my Moms tits and made sure she was still lactating before moving over to my brother, releasing the valve on the tube and letting his massive dick slide free.

Blacky then made me rub a cream into my brothers dick before stabbing the base of it with the small needle. As he did this he said, "Lets see if he can stretch your Mum some more in front of the camera." At that he explained that my brother would not feel any pain in his massively stretched dick because, although the swelling was artificially caused it was now virtually permanent because of the constant vacuum over the last three days and the injections given. Also his testicles were improved in their sperm production capacity, so he would be very fertile and able to produce about fifty times more semen than normal for a fully-grown man. My brother at twelve basically had a bigger dick than most horses and was more virile but did not really understand what was going on. He may enjoy the feelings but still did not know the facts of life or what was going on. The cream seemed to have de-sensitised my brother's dick, which Blacky explained would stay hard for at least five hours to allow him to make my Mom pregnant.

On hearing this, my Mom shrank away, but Blacky just led her to the bedroom where he made her lie down before taking me and my brother in to her. He held up a vial and told my Mum "You know what this is don't you?" My Mum meekly nodded her head. He gave her the vial saying "You can use it yourself then." My Mom just lay back on the couch as Blacky gave her a small injection, which he explained would make her ovulate to take my brothers sperm. Mom didn't even resist as my brother was made to kneel over her prone body, his huge knob banging gently against her pussy lips as it throbbed. First my brother did nothing, then, as he became aware of his position and the feelings building within his body her pushed against Mom trying to part her pussy and gain entrance. The massive red knob was slick and wet with his dripping pre-cum and Moms juices but he seemed unable to get it inside, and then it went in about half way massively distending Moms lips, parting the hairs and beginning to enter. At this Blacky just said "Sniff it then bitch, and give him some too." my Mom broke the vial under my brothers nose, then she sniffed it herself. Immediately my brother put both his hands around his prick and tried to thrust. Under the influence of the popper Mom thrust back at him, manically trying to impale herself but it was too big it would not go in!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.