Drugged for Dogs and Horses - Cover

Drugged for Dogs and Horses

Copyright© 2005 by Animal magic

Chapter 2: the next morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: the next morning - Teen, her mother & brother are kidnapped, drugged and modified by a slave master. Forced into incest and animal sex they are trained for a life of debauchery across the border.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Many hours later I awoke, I was again in the dimly lit room and didn't know where I was, I didn't really remember anything in fact everything was hazy about the night before. I seemed to remember a strange sexual dream. I tried to get up thinking I was at home and I should get up to go to high school, when I felt my breasts flop and hang swollen in front of me. It was then I remembered vaguely what had happened. I had been injected to make my breasts grow and fill with milk and they were standing out in front of me swollen with milk and the nipples totally puffed up, distended with milk and the suction of the milking pump. I reached down and felt my pussy lips, they were immensely swollen and my vagina seemed quite slack it was leaking white fluid and I realised I was lying in a bed soaked with semen. In fact it was semen constantly leaking out of me.

The Black man I now remembered as "Blacky" came into the room. He said, "You slept well babe. The stuff I gave you to heighten your orgasms worked well, the dog fucked you for twelve hours, then you slept for another eighteen." He fondled my swollen breasts causing them to leak milk, and said "I had time to call your Mom, after I couriered the video to her, she was frightened for you, so I told her to meet me and to bring your twelve year old brother when she pays the ransom or she will never see you again." He brushed my swollen pussy lips, and said "I think she will like what I have in store for you and her brother" My pussy spasmed and I began to cry. I had a little involuntary pleasure thrill when he rubbed my swollen pussy lips but I was frightened, I didn't want to be aroused, I didn't want to be under his control, but I wanted to know what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked realising that my pussy was swelling and throbbing in response to his stimulus.

"Just you wait and see" he said "I'm sure your Momma will come to rescue you then we really will see some fun." I waited terrified and then a lot later I heard him go out, then come back about two hours later.

Shortly afterwards he came and fetched me taking me into the stable room where I saw my Mom bound over a padded bench like couch, with her body completely bare her breasts poking upwards and her curly pubic bush showing free. She was gagged and coming round from some kind of tranquilliser. My Young brother was tied and gagged; in a padded chair, he too was naked. I was led over to my Mum and her eyes widened with surprise when she saw my huge pendulous milk engorged tits and my swollen puffy nipples. Blacky fondled and squeezed them gently causing me to squirt milk on my Mom then onto my young brothers prick. My brother couldn't help himself; he began to get a hard on. Blacky laughed and went to the cupboard coming back with the small hypodermic, which he quickly emptied into my brothers' prick. My brother jerked involuntarily as his dick started to swell and jerk. Blacky grabbed my brothers' penis and gently jacked him off saying "He'll be like the dog soon, rock hard and ready to fuck for at least eight hours."

My brother had absolutely no idea what was happening to him, he didn't even know the facts of life. Blacky then got the large hypodermic and without any gentleness rammed it into each of my mothers' tits pumping them full of the hormone milk producer. My mother moaned as he did this and then moaned under the gag even more as he fondled her nipples making them become very erect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.