Drugged for Dogs and Horses - Cover

Drugged for Dogs and Horses

Copyright© 2005 by Animal magic

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teen, her mother & brother are kidnapped, drugged and modified by a slave master. Forced into incest and animal sex they are trained for a life of debauchery across the border.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  



The last thing I remember was closing and locking the back door at home. It was Friday night just after 4:30 pm on a dark winter night and I was alone. Before I could turn around, somebody grabbed me from behind and put something over my mouth and nose, I couldn't even scream as I smelled something sweet and sharp then I felt a tingling, a shuddering in my head which seemed to want to explode then everything went black. When I awoke I could tell that I was in a vehicle driving somewhere. I had a blindfold on and a gag in my mouth. I tried to move but was held down by a collar around my neck. I began to cry, not knowing what was happening to me.

I don't know how long we drove, But I think we were on a dirt road cause it was really rough. When we finally stopped I was taken out of the van by the collar which had a chain hooked to it. What do you want with me I tried to say, but with the gag in my mouth it was just a mumble. I was pulled by the collar then told to kneel down. "You is sure one fine white bitch" I heard a deep voice say. "Lucifer is surely going to like that tight white pussy you got. And them are some awful nice titties you got too". I then felt a big hand squeeze my right breast and I tried to pull away.

"Whack" I was hit on the back of my head really hard, and I started to cry. " You don't be pulling away when I wants to feel deem titties you hears" I shook my head yes. Then I heard him walk away and then a door close, I tried to take off the blindfold and gag but they were locked on. I started to cry again what's going to happen to my I wondered!!! In a few minutes I heard him come back into the room. He came over to me and unlocked the blindfold and gag pulling them off so I could see him for the first time.

"Oh my god" here was this huge black man standing in front of me. He must have been almost 7 feet tall and all muscles, he was wearing a leather mask and gladiator suit that had the front of the shorts cut out so that his cock could hang out!! It was as huge as he was and jet black, it must have been at least 8 inchs long and it wasn't even hard yet. " You likes what you sees girly?" he said I couldn't talk I just starred at it. The only other cock I've ever seen was my boyfriends' and it wasn't even half the size when it was hard!!

He stepped foward so that it was only a foot in front of my face and grabbed it and lifted it up, I could see a drop of fluid on the end of it. " Oh yah you likes it I can tells" he said " You ever sees a cock like dis before" I just shook my head no without saying a word. He then grabbed me by the back of my head with his big hand and pulled my face to his cock, with his other hand he wiped the drop of fluid over my lips and told me to taste it. I shook my head no. " Taste it if you knows what's good fo you" he said. He then pulled my hair back really hard a I was forced too open my mouth, at the same time he put the head of his cock into my mouth. "AAugghhh" I muffled around his cock as he stroked it into my mouth, it tasted salty, then he pulled it out and rubbed it all over my face. I had tears streaming down my face. " OH Gross" I wiped my mouth. " Haven't you never sucked no cocks before girly" he asked. No I answered. " I ain't ever sucked any cock yet." "How old is you girly." "I just turned 14" I answered. "And you never sucked cock yet? You ever been fucked?" He asked. "No I'm still a virgin" I said. "No, Well Lucifer is really going to fix that for you he said."

He then walked over to a table and got something. When he came back he was holding a needle that was filled with a blue liquid. "Bend over" he told me. "No please don't I'll be good" I told him. He grabbed the chain around my neck and pulled me over till I was bent over. " Oooowweeeee" I screamed as I felt the sting of the needle as he stuck me in my butt. He then started to rub my butt were he stuck me and it started to get warm and tingly. Soon the warm and tingly feeling spread all over my body. "How you feeling now" he asked. I FFFeeeellll GGGrreeaattt!!! I said. " Oh yes I bet you does" he said. He then took the chain off of the collar around my neck then told me to get deem cloths off. I didn't even hesitate I pulled off my shirt and bra then my skirt and thong all the time he watched me. What ever he gave me made everything seem all right. I really felt good better than I'd ever felt before. "WOW you sure got one fine body girly," he said. And I could feel myself blush.

"I think it's time for you to meet Lucifer," he said "you seems to be ready now. But first comes here and kneel down and lets see." I moved over to him without resistance and kneeled in front of him. "Dat's good now open you mouth and suck my cock" he said. As he put his huge cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in and started to suck it!! "Oh dats it baby, yo gonna be a real good cocksucker soon wit some teaching" He let me suck it for a couple of minutes till it got really hard then he pulled it out of my mouth with a popping sound. " Dats 12 inches of hard black cock baby, someday you might be able to take it all. Now it's time fo you to meets Lucifer." And he took me into another room. He then left me alone for a couple of minutes and all I could think of was his huge black cock!!!

"This is Lucifer," I heard him say as he came back into the room. Lucifer was a dog, but not just any dog he was a huge Doberman. He must be at least 3 feet tall at the shoulder and very muscular, as he got closer I could see he had a very large red cock hanging below his belly. Lucifer came over to me and put his head right between my legs and started too lick my pussy!!! " Oh that feels sssooo gooood" I moaned. " You likes dat don't yah girly" "Oh yes it feels so good," I said as I spread my legs wide for Lucifer's hot wet tongue.

It felt better than anything I've ever felt before. Lucifer licked my pussy till I was about to cum then he stopped. "Oh please don't stop" I cried. I opened my eyes and Lucifer was sitting there, "Why did he stop?" I asked " Cause he wants you to do him now" I looked down and saw his big red cock was really hard and dripping precum. I don't know why but I wanted to suck it!!! So I slid to the floor and took a hold of it. It was hot and slick, and it felt really good in my hand!! I started to stroke it and more precum leaked out making it really wet.

"Suck that cock you know you want it" I did I really wanted to suck Lucifer's cock, so I bent over and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. It tastes good really good better than his masters. As I started to suck it more precum leaked out and I had too swallow often. "That's right girly suck Lucifer's cock till he shoots you a big old load of cum and make sure you swallow all of it too!" I was sucking Lucifer's cock like it was my last meal, I really liked having a hard wet cock in my mouth it felt so good. I continued to suck Lucifer's cock when I heard him start to growl deep in his throat, and then he started to hump my face. I knew he was getting ready to cum so I sucked his cock like a mad women. His cock seemed to grow even more then I felt the first blast of his hot cum shoot right down my throat. I pulled back so I could taste his hot cum, I loved the salty sweet way it tasted and felt as it slid down my throat! I was swallowing as fast as I could so as not too lose any but there was too much and some leaked out the corners of my mouth. I sucked Lucifer's cock till he pulled it out of my mouth and walked away.

" Oh yes you really likes to suck Lucifer's cock don't cha girly" "Oh yes it was really great and it tasted so good" I said "Can I do it again sometime?" I asked. "Can you do it again? Not only will you suck his cock some more you gonna learns to fuck dat big cock too!" In a few minutes Lucifer was ready for more of his new bitch, And he came over and stared to lick my pussy again. He then mounted me and started to hump at my pussy but he kept missing and sliding up over my ass. His master came over and pushed down on my ass and Lucifer found my pussy and pushed in hard right thru my cherry, "Oh it hurts" I cried, as Lucifer sunk about 3 inches of his big cock into my tight pussy. He then pulled back and slammed forward this time sinking another 3 inches in. As he began to fuck in and out of my pussy it started to feel better and better, soon I was fucking back at Lucifer trying to get more of his big cock into me. I could feel the tip of his cock banging into my cervix, and I looked between my legs to see about 8 inches of Lucifer's' cock in me, all but that big ball at the base of his cock. He kept trying to get it in but I was still too tight.

"Here suck dis I heard Big Black say" and I looked up and he was standing in front of me with his cock in his hand. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock right in so I could suck him while Lucifer fucked me. I loved the feeling of Lucifer's fat 8 inches fucking my pussy while I sucked Big Black's 12-inch cock. I must have sucked and fucked them for an hour, In that time I must have cum 20 times and learned to take Big Black's cock down my throat!!! It was incredible having 12 inches of hard cock down my throat I loved the feeling it gave me. We continued to fuck and suck till we all came together in an explosive orgasm. I noticed that the warm tingly feeling was gone from my body now, but I was feeling very weary and dreamy, as if I was not really awake. Blacky took me by the arm and put me in a bed in the cellar and I slept.

I awoke wondering where I was. The door opened shortly afterwards, I guess that Blacky had been watching me as the low power electric bulb had been on all night. He took me to the bathroom, then to a kind of kitchen where I was given cereals and milk. He then led me to the upper room which I realised was actually a stable. I tried to look out of the window and he said "You can look all you want baby we're miles from anyone else. I rented this for the summer, and it's totally isolated and deserted."

He then asked me if I remembered the night before. I had a vague memory of having sex and repeated orgasms. He recognised my hesitation and said, "Yes babe you fucked the dog, but you've not tried the biggest dog or the knot!"

I gasped "No Please no!" and he just shrugged and said "You're gonna get it but real good, and I'm going to turn you into a milker"

I did not understand what he meant, but shrank back when he went to the cupboard and got out a hypodermic which he proceeded to fill. He grinned at my discomfort and said "Hey babe this won't loosen you up, this is for those pert titties of yours," I want them a lot bigger, fatter, and full. This stuff is what we give to the cows to increase their milk yield, and this amount" he said, holding up the large hypodermic, "Will ensure it for you, it's more than twice what we would give a cow so I'm adding some local anaesthetic and a skin elasticiser so you will fill and stretch as you begin to lactate."

I tried to move away but there was nowhere to go. He grabbed me and tied me quickly to a chair then ripped off my blouse and my bra — "You wont be needing them any more" he chuckled, "They will never fit again" Then, "these are quite nice" he said holding my breasts and rubbing my nipples.

I have always had sensitive and puffy erect nipples, in fact it had been an embarrassment ever since I was about nine years old, having pert puffy nipples on my little pert nubbins of breasts, and now at fourteen I was about to find out what it was like to have bigger breasts too.

He held my left breast lifting the nipple slightly and I felt a slight sharp pinprick underneath then he paused. I began to realise that he was pressing the plunger on the needle but all I felt was a first tingle. He stepped back and I thought he had finished but he had left the needle in my breast! Slowly as the liquid diffused into my breast the site of the pinprick, and all sensation seemed to disappear I could feel the weight of my breast and a gentle warmth, nothing more. He took hold of my breast again, and whilst I could sense the touch of his fingers, all I could really feel was the weight of my breast. I sensed rather than felt the needle going in much further to the full depth of about three inches and I realised he was pulling on my nipple stretching it out from my body. Then the warmth seemed to spread into my whole breast. I could see that the volume of liquid was itself beginning to make my breast stretch and my nipple become much more puffy and stand out. At last he stopped and slowly pulled the needle out, all the time gently massaging the area that he had pushed the needle into. I was horrified he had put all the liquid into my left breast and it felt as if it was getting heavier. My nipple was extremely puffy sticking out more and more by the second. He walked over to the cupboard again and refilled the needle saying- "Have to get this one right, wouldn't do to have you lopsided would it!"

I couldn't move and he came back and quite gently repeated the injection into the other breast, then untied my bonds and left me in the chair, locking the door as he went out.

My breasts felt heavy and numb but not exactly unpleasant. My areolas went very erect, becoming puffier by the minute, the swelling seemed to be directly behind my nipples and also deep within my breasts. After what I guessed was about an hour he came back and examined me. I just didn't resist, in fact I almost found the breast "massage" pleasant. My boobs were by this time feeling very full and swollen, but were not drooping. They seemed to be very firm and pert but much bigger. He said "That is working better than expected, I don't think you will find it unpleasant from now on" and went back to the cupboard and filled another hypodermic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.