First Camping - Cover

First Camping

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2005 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: It was my first time camping. I hated it. It was my first time for other things. I loved it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

Day 1: Life Stinks

My family was summer camping. This was something they did every never ... and I mean never! Never in my life did we ever go camping. Never, never, never! It was foreign to our household. Never. When we vacationed it always meant a travel motel with a pool. It was a complete shock when my parents announced we were camping. I immediately tried to get out of the trip but since I still lived at home, in high school, and only age 17 I had no choice.

I had two older sisters. My middle sister was 20. She and her boyfriend camped with us. He and my sister often hiked and camped together. I had a suspicion he was the reason my family went camping. Brothers instinctively resent their sister's boyfriend so it was just one more reason to do so. I can't even remember his name now. Hurray for repressed memories! My oldest sister was 22. She escaped the camping trip. If only I were older.

We didn't even rent an RV to stay in. We were in tents. Tents! My parents were in a tent. My sister shared a tent with her boyfriend. I was in a tent by myself. This was absolutely one more reason to hate my sister's boyfriend.

It was only a couple hours drive to the campground. We arrived mid-morning. We set up camp and ate lunch. The afternoon was mine to do as I pleased. The next thing I did was become bored out of my skull. I walked around the woods. I investigated the nearby river. There was absolutely nothing to do!

There was no one my age to hang around with either. There were a few elementary kids on the other side of the campground but they weren't someone fun I could hang around with. In just a few hours of afternoon camping, I hated it!!! Sometimes you just don't have enough exclamation points to express your feelings.

I hated the night too. I would have welcomed the night because you go to bed and when you wake up it's one day closer to going home. Tonight my stupid sister and her stupid boyfriend thought they were quiet but I could hear my sister's every moan and gasp. Apparently they thought the tent was soundproof when the package very clearly said waterproof. It was an easy mistake to make -- if you were stupid!


Day 2: Life Changes

Campers come and go. Everyday people leave to return back to life and new people come to get away from life. This morning a family pulled into the vacant campsite next to us with a truck and RV trailer. I spotted a 5 year old girl. Just what I needed. A kid to whine and cry all day and all night. A boy aged 7 popped out. Since I was extremely bored, I watched from my lawn chair. This would be my entertainment for the day. Camping is soooooooo exciting! Riiiiiight!

They set up camp and I noticed an older girl. The brown haired girl looked fifteen. She wore a white spaghetti strap top that showed a little bit of cleavage. As a teen boy, I couldn't help but look at her chest. This girl had normal-sized tits for her age. To me, a bored high school boy, this meant they looked humongous.

Since they had a fifth wheel, they didn't have to set up tents. I was jealous. The girl sometimes looked my way but like a timid retard I always turned away and pretended I didn't stare at her. She wore light pink shorts. I stared at her legs and ass as she moved about her campground.

She disappeared inside the trailer. I waited but she didn't come back out. No doubt it took a long time to tell her mom and dad all about the pervert boy in the next campsite. I went off to do something else. Something else was still nothing at all. Fortunately, I now had a pleasant image of a cute girl in a white top and pink shorts in my head as I wandered around doing my nothing.

I had no interest in the hiking trails. My sister and her boyfriend disappeared for hours on the trails. I imagined them finding a quiet spot and rutting in the wilderness. I imagined my sister's sexual noises scaring off all the wildlife. Dad and Mom hiked the easier trails. I refused to even do that. In hindsight, I was a pain in the ass to my parents the first couple of days.

In the afternoon while everyone was gone I walked the campground's big circular road. I saw who left. I saw who arrived. I had a fantastic time feeling sorry for myself. The new teen girl suddenly popped out of the woods and startled me.

"Oh, hi," she said with a cheery smile.

"Hi," I mumbled. My eyes started at her breasts and went up to her beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"I'm going down to the river. Want to come?"

I already experienced the great boredom of the river however I didn't go in the presence of a pretty girl.

"Okay."

"Great!"

We sat on the riverbank.

"I'm Melissa," she said.

I gave her my name.

"I haven't seen you here before."

"This is my first time."

"My family comes here every summer."

"Really?" I said. Poor girl.

We talked about family until she changed the subject.

"I waited for you to walk by," she admitted.

"You did?" I said incredulously.

"Yeah, I wanted to meet you."

That was way cool.

It was a delightful blissful conversation made more so because I was in the presence of a beautiful girl. I tried to keep my eyes up instead of straying into her cleavage. It was often a losing battle. If she noticed or cared, Melissa didn't say anything.

I lost track of time. I was enamored.

"I like you," she said. She placed her hand on mine.

"I like you, too." I covered her hand with my other hand.

We returned to camp holding hands.

I received a reprimand from my parents about not letting them know where I was. I think after all my miserable complaining, they were worried because I was away from our campsite for so long. Perhaps they thought I was dragged away by a pack of hungry ground squirrels.


Day 3: So Wonderful

I still did nothing today but I did it in the company of a wonderful girl. She often made flirtatious jokes so I returned in kind. She commented about my butt, so I joked about her ass -- and her tits.

"You have the most bear huggable ass," she said.

I said, "You have the warm butt of five squirrels."

I also said, "Your tits look like two owls trying get out of a tree."

It was all stupid and innocent but best of all it was extremely fun. She was awesome girl.

Toward the end of our evening sitting by the river, Melissa turned toward me. I waited for her to speak.

She kissed my cheek.

"I just want to say 'good night' with a kiss today," she said.

Melissa's kiss ignited my fire. One kiss on my cheek was not enough. I kissed her straight on the lips. Hey eyes grew wide. I kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around me. She was ignited also. We spent ten hungry minutes. It felt like I did this thousands and thousands of times before with Melissa instead of our first time. Little moans escaped from each of us. We finally ended and gasped for air.

I lay in my tent that night full of excitement. I couldn't get my thoughts off of Melissa. I reached into my underwear and grabbed my penis. I softly stroked for a brief time when I unexpectedly exploded. Oh, great! Now I had a mess in my sleeping bag! I slipped out of my bag. I was glad to hear my nearby sister's moans. That would mask my rustling around. I took my underwear off and used it to clean myself. I put on a clean pair and slept on top of the bag. I used my jacket as a blanket to help against the cold night.


Day 4: Beautiful Day.

At the front entrance of the campground were a snack machine and a couple of soda machines. The money Melissa and I put into those machines in a couple of days easily paid for the expenses to send a truck out here to keep the machines stocked. Melissa and I strolled around after lunch. I would have loved to hold her hand but we knew that would freak out our parents if they saw. Parents panic over the stupidest things.

Melissa said, "I'm thirsty."

She checked her pockets but didn't have any change. She frowned. She looked at me and turned on her charm.

"Buy me a soda."

I was happy to do anything for Melissa. My eyes gravitated to her tits. Everyday Melissa wore different colored spaghetti strap tops. I was glad. It showed her cleavage and her shoulders. A teen guy likes female skin.

I said, "I should get something in return."

"What?" Melissa asked. She fake pouted. She knew I'd buy her the soda.

I nervously said, "Let me put my hands on your shirt and feel your tits. Only for a few seconds."

She looked down at her growing tits and back at me. She glanced around. Most people took afternoon naps after lunch. No one was around.

"Okay," she replied.

I was sure electricity jolted through my body. I hoped for a "yes", thought it was possible for a "yes", but ultimately didn't expect a "yes".

Satisfied that we were alone, I shakily moved my hands forward. Melissa watched my advancing hands. I touched her shirt. I cupped her tits. I squeezed and compressed them beneath her bra and shirt. Tits! I was squeezing tits!

"That's long enough," Melissa said. I didn't argue. I was happy I held her tits. I looked at my hands as if they were now endowed with special powers. These hands ... my hands ... were on top of her tits!

It was awkward after that. I knew I shouldn't have done it even though I was glad it happened. Melissa no doubt knew she shouldn't have let me. Yet I felt it was right to do it too.

"My soda," she reminded.

I reached into my pockets. I was ten cents short.

"That's not fair," she teased. "You got something and I still have nothing."

"I'll go get some change."

"I've changed my mind." She saw my confused expression. "It's a woman's right."

She grabbed my hand. "Let's go to the river."

I loved holding her hand. It was an erotic experience for me.

We sat at the riverbank liked we did before quietly and blissfully.

She asked "Do you like me?"

"Yes, a lot," I answered. It definitely was the truth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.