Kelley - A Horny hot Virgin - Cover

Kelley - A Horny hot Virgin

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Kelley gets so horny she has to sometimes masturbate while showering to get some sexual release. She has a little sex friend she uses to good advantage, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   .

Kelley Sue was horny – very horny. She'd just spent an hour talking to her boyfriend, Tom, through a chatroom since he lived some distance away from where she was, and the end result was always the same afterward – she was amazingly horny and needed to get off with a strong cum. The bad part was that in less than fifteen minutes she had to do her shift on the dorm's front lobby desk. Kelly Sue didn't know what to do, but she got her hair brushed, made sure her blouse was buttoned from where she'd been groping her breasts through her blouse and bra while she'd been chatting with Tom, and then headed to the front desk area.

Kelley couldn't believe how much she felt the strong need for an orgasm. Her nipples were both very hard and perky inside the cups of her C-cup bra and Kelley had run her fingers over them and titillated them while she'd been chatting with Tom. Lots of times when Kelley and Tom would be online together and enjoy cyber-sex with each other, Kelley would get naked and she'd often play with her breasts and rub her horny pussy until she'd explode in orgasm. She usually had to wipe off the keyboard to her computer after her hands got wet and messy from her pussy juices where she'd been masturbating as Tom would talk sexy to her and she'd get so aroused that sometimes she'd have to stop chatting and focus on her clit and pussy and bring herself off to a powerful climax. Normally after Kelley Sue had been chatting with Tom, she'd get off at least once, sometimes twice, and then she'd say "goodbye, my honey," and after Tom had gone off-line, she'd continue stroking herself and playing with her sensitive C-cup breasts and her hard nipples until she'd orgasmed four or five more times. Kelley was very orgasmic and she needed to cum several times a day to keep her sexual hunger and horniness under control. Otherwise, she'd focus so much on needing sex and wanting to cum that she could think of little else.

Kelley Sue was a very pretty young 20-year old blonde and very popular with all of the students where she attended college. She was friendly but somewhat shy and most people had no idea of the hotly sexual and lusty young woman who lurked beneath the pleasant exterior that they all saw. Being involved in a long-distance relationship, Kelley didn't have her boyfriend there with her very much so she had to do the best she could under the circumstances.

When Kelley Sue got situated behind the lobby front desk, she tried to act normal and greet everyone as they came in and out, but she was so in need of a strong cum that she began to plan how she could look like she was paying attention to her duties while she brought herself off. Kelley first let her fingers cup her breast and when she saw no one around, she squeezed the rounded mound and flicked her finger over the erect nipple inside her bra cup. Feeling her tit being caressed, Kelley Sue's pussy began to get even wetter than it already was from chatting with her horny boyfriend, Tom, and wanting to fuck him and get off thinking about being with him. Kelley Sue quickly allowed her right hand to drift down towards her crotch and she quickly allowed two fingers of her hand to stroke down over the crotch of her tight jeans, feeling the pressure of her fingers across the sensitive wet lips of her pussy underneath the material. It felt so good, and Kelley began to look around to make sure no one was coming in the front door or coming down from one of the upstairs areas as she continued to rub up and down over her pussy and she could quickly tell that this was actually giving her the stimulation directly on her pussy and cli that she needed to get herself off in orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.