8/13/2003

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2005 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Blackout + bro = baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Everyone has heard of 9/11. It is burned into the collective psyche of every American with a heartbeat.

But many people don't associate 8/13 with anything particular... that is, until you are reminded that it was the date of the last great Eastern Blackout.

We lived in New York City which, unlike the midwest, doesn't get tornadoes - unlike the south and southeast, doesn't get hurricanes - unlike the west, doesn't get annual wild fires.

What we get is blackouts! 8/13/03 was our third major one since LBJ became President.

I was about to enter junior year in high school. My brother James would become a sophomore. Our parents were stuck at work, dad unconcerned about us, mom frantically calling on her cell phone.

Jimmy figured out that the phone was dead and activated HIS cell and took mom's call. After a bunch of "yeses" and "okays", he hung up with instructions that we should not leave the house... duh!

Being a hot August evening in New York, and with nothing to do, leave it to a boy to play games. Worse than that, the games Jimmy played were red hot, and he dragged me into them!

Jimmy would go totally silent and let me nervously ask where he was. I didn't know what possessed me to feel I needed to know where my brother was at those moments, but the ensuing events proved that my instincts were well founded.

The first few times, Jimmy would pop up next to me, seemingly brushing against my breasts or crotch, but he had no way of seeing anything, so I let it pass.

Later, he went totally silent for an extra long time. At the height of my next anxiety attack, just as I was about to shout at Jimmy, I caught a whiff of something, but I couldn't quite place it.

I felt in the direction of the smell and my hand landed on Jimmy's flopping boner!

I jumped back in shock, suddenly scared that my brother, like some dog in heat, was going to rape me.

I had rid myself of my maidenhead (masturbating a couple of years back), but I was still technically a virgin. I immediately threatened to rat Jimmy out.

His smooth answer was, "Don't be so tight assed! There's no AC and this feels a hell of a lot less sticky than wearing anything. What's the big deal? We can't see anything!"

I should have ran, right there and then, but this tingling sensation took over my skin and, despite the scolding I gave my brother, I was excited (psychosexually) that Jimmy popped a boner to just the thoughts of me naked!

Then Jimmy suggested that we might both be naked when the lights came back on, and we'd have a freak out ball, racing to get dressed again.

Several minutes later, I don't know why, I ambled and felt my way to my room so that I could put my clothes in a neat pile. I made no sound whatsoever so that Jimmy would not pounce on me.

Being naked DID feel good, but the vicarious thrill made it even better. I sort of sighed aloud, a contented sigh, but that was followed by a creak near where my door was.

"Jimmy, stay out of here!" I snapped uselessly, but the next thing I knew, as I started to feel my way out of the room, was this hand across my midsection, forcing me back to my bed!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.