Three Short Stories - Cover

Three Short Stories

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I have some stories that are too short to be posted on their own so i put three together. two of these stories have pictures that go with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Me And The Gang

We were out from school for the summer and, God, was it hot, so when my boyfriend Dave, he's the one with the tattoo, piped up.

"Let's go and cool off down at the pool," he offered.

"Yeah," I agreed with some enthusiasm.

The other four guys of the gang also loudly agreed.

"Back here in ten," said Dave.

We all split to gather up our stuff. Once I got home, I headed straight to my room where I stripped off naked and pulled on my bikini pants. I thought about a top but then decided against it, even though we were going to a public pool. I'm very proud of my shape and I'm not shy about showing it off. I found a light, zip up top and a towel and I was ready.

Despite being so hot, the pool area wasn't crowded so we found a nice shaded area under a large tree to park our stuff then we all dived into the cooling waters. I quickly noticed that I was the only girl there showing her naked tits and I was also aware of all the lustful stares I was getting from all the guys, and from my own gang, too. Dave, of course, has seen my tits many times and gotten his hands on them, too. I love nothing better than having him kiss and manhandle them; if he's not doing it then I'm doing it to myself.

After a couple of hours in the pool we all got out and dried off.

"Fancy a game of baseball?" suggested Tom, he's the sporty one.

Well, the heat had died down some so we all agreed. There's an open space behind Tom's house with an informal baseball diamond set up and a few benches for people to watch the games. When we got there we had the place to ourselves. After an hour of running around, we all sat down for, although the temperature had dropped, it was still too hot. Dave started to kiss me and it was obvious that he wanted some action so we paired up and split from the rest and lay down on our damp towels. He unzipped my top and, God, it felt so good having his hands on me, especial my tits. Although we had moved off some distance, the rest of the guys were sitting quietly on one of the benches to watch. Feeling their eyes on us only increased my lust and soon my body was aching for something more. Dave, feeling my body tremble, moved his hand off my tits and into my bikini pants. Just as soon as his fingers found the right spot I was coming.

An orgasm from his fingers on my clit was ok but now I wanted the real thing.

"Fuck me," I groaned.

My pants were off in no time and Dave dropped his shorts and pushed into me. This wasn't a slow and romantic lovemaking but a fast and very satisfying rut.

You going to give the guys a ride?" he whispered in my ear.

Now Dave was not your normal possessive sort of guy and in the past I've kissed all the guys and had my tits fondled by them but this was something different. I looked over at them sitting on the bench and, even at this distance, I could see lust written all over their faces.

"Sure," I agreed but I could hear something strange in my voice.

"Guys," shouted Dave. "You lot want a go?"

Now if I was expecting a stampede, I was dead wrong. They all got up and slowly approached us.

"Come on, who's first?" said Dave.

Well, it seemed to me that no one wanted to be first. So to encourage them a little, I opened my legs a little more.

"Come on, Danny," urged Dave. "You've always said you wanted to fuck 'er."

Danny slowly moved forward and knelt between my legs, he dropped his shorts and lay down on top of me.

"Come on, Danny," I encouraged. "Fuck me."

I felt his cock harden and it seemed to find it's own way to the right place and soon he was thrusting nicely between my legs. God, it was so nice and very naughty. Now that the ice had been broken, they each happily took a turn with me and when they had all finished Dave wanted the last fuck.

I was pretty happy that they had all finished, for I was getting a bit sore.

For readers who would like the picture on which this story is based, please drop me a mail


Tina's Wet T-Shirt

Hi, I'm Jerry, I'm 18 and my girlfriend, Tina, is a very busty 17 year-old. After a lot of persuading and not a little alcohol, she let me take some nice pictures of her in her wet t-shirt. It surprised me she took so much persuading, for normally, she's more than happy to expose her 38-DD tits to an admiring world.

I've been pushing her recently to tell me more about herself, in the time before I knew her. At first, she was quite shy about telling me, but lately she revealed a few things:

Ok, Jax, Jerry asked me to tell you a few stories, he tells me you like your girls with big tits, well, you're going to love mine. I started developing quite late, most of my girlfriends were wearing bras before I started to grow. Trouble was, once I started they didn't know when to stop. I was a big C cup by 14 and passing the D's by 15. I think I've stop now and finished up as a DD.

Of course, once they did arrive, the boys were all over me, even my brother and dad were giving me some funny looks. My mum was always telling me to cover up but I liked the looks I was getting, even if it was my randy brother doing the looking. I used to come down from my bath in this skimpy t-shirt that I slept in with just some old knick underneath. God, I could see my brother's eyes zero in on my swaying bust.

My 16th birthday was coming up and my mum and dad said I could have a party just as long as there was no strong booze and only a few close friends. The booze wasn't a problem but it was who to invite and who not to that was the problem. In the end, we had about 25 of my school friends and my dork brother, of course. My dad cleared the cellar and installed the hi-fi so we could be as mad as we wanted without damaging anything. Despite there being no strong booze, we had plenty of beer in and I got more than a little drunk, well it was my party.

Even if I do say so myself, I have the best pair of tits in the school and the dress I was wearing was showing them off nicely. Trouble was, Betty Watson thought her tits were even better and her dress was even more revealing than mine. There was only one way to settle it.

"Who thinks my tits are the nicest?" I called out drunkenly.

"Yeah," came a collected cry.

I stared at Betty with a smirk on my face.

"What? Those floppy things?" she yelled back.

She climbed up onto the drinks table and pulled her top tight to emphasise her own assets.

"Anything a guy can't get into his hand is a waste," she shouted.

Shit, I could't let her get away with that so I climbed up, too.

"So, who likes these then?" I said and I pulled my top down to my waist to expose my tits to loud cheers from all the guys.

"Nothing floppy here," I called cupping myself.

Bobby pulled me down and re-arranged my dress and then we danced some more. My brain was still buzzing when later he pushed his cock into me.


In that summer, we all went to Spain for our holidays and, for the first time, I went topless on the beach.

"Fucking love it, don't you?" my leering brother said as we walked down the beach.

"What?" I said.

"Getting your tits out," he said with a laugh.

Well, it was true that I enjoyed the leering looks I was getting from all the fit guys when we passed.

"There's a wet t-shirt competition on at the club, this afternoon," he said. "Why don't you enter?"

"Mum and dad would kill me," I gasped.

"There'll never know," he laughed. "First prize is £100."

Shit, £100 for getting my top wet.

"So are you?" my brother pushed.

"Might do," I said, but already my brain was buzzing at the prospect.

"Come on, girls," the guy shouted. "£100 first prize and free beer for all contestants."

"Go on, sis," my brother pushed.

I felt myself go red as I stepped up on the stage to the loud cheers of the crowd.

There were 6 of us in the end and mine were the best tits there by a long way. They had given us new t-shirts to change into with the club logo on. The water was freezing cold bringing my nipples up fast and I got the biggest cheer of the afternoon. I don't think there was any doubt about who was the winner. The compare lifted my arm and then cheekily squeezed my tits right there in front of everybody.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.