Tied to a Tree - Cover

Tied to a Tree

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I was running along, my feet bare and the tree branches wiping my face. I was being chased but I couldn't remember by whom. I fell but before I could get up, hands grabbed me and pulled me upright. I was eleven again, wearing that silly squaw outfit my mother had made for me but now it was a little too small for my growing body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

I was running along, my feet bare and the tree branches wiping my face. I was being chased but I couldn't remember by whom. I fell but before I could get up, hands grabbed me and pulled me upright. I was eleven again, wearing that silly squaw outfit my mother had made for me but now it was a little too small for my growing body.

"Lets tie her up," said a familiar voice.

There in front of me was my big brother Tom and two of his friends. I was dragged to a nearby tree and my hands forced behind its big trunk and tied tightly.

"Legs as well," said Bobby.

I've never liked Bobby, he was always staring at me, at my chest and legs. My ankles were pulled apart, the rope passed around the trunk and tied.


I woke with a start my body hot and my fingers between my legs.

"Shit," I hissed then looked over at my sleeping husband.

I've never told anyone about that hot summer's afternoon some ten years ago now but I had often re-lived it inside my head. I slipped out of my bed and headed downstairs to our small kitchen where I poured myself a glass of cold water. My dream was alive inside my head and my body was still reacting to those thoughts.


It had been a hot summer that year and that afternoon I had donned my squaw outfit for the very last time. The seven buttons down the front were pulling as my growing body was now too big for it. My brother had two of his schoolmates were over for the day and they set about chasing me through the woods.

"No," I screamed as the cords held me tight up against the smooth bark of the tree.

"So what shall we do to her now we've got her all tied up?" said Bobby who was looking at my chest again.

My breast had started to grow that summer; they were still small but very sensitive. I didn't wear a bra yet just a small skimpy t-shirt under that silly dress that I was wearing.

"Lets just leave her to the wolves," suggested Colin.

Even though I knew there were no wolves anymore the thought of being left tied and all alone frightened me

"Yeah," agreed my brother.

"What waste such a good opportunity," laughed Bobby.

He reached out and felt the front of my dress. It hurt but in a funny way it was a nice hurt.

"What you doing?" asked Tom.

"She got some tits on her now," he said with a laugh.

"Not much though," laughed Colin.

"Hey, she my sister," said Tom pulling Bobby's hands off me.


It was like I was there still there, the colours, the sounds and the smells of those woods were all around me.

"Shit," I whispered.

I moved to the lounge and lay down on the sofa. I always sleep in just my knickers, my husband like me like that and mind you I like the feeling of being almost naked too. Anyway all I had to do was roll my knickers down my legs to be completely naked. My legs flopped open and my fingers found my sopping pussy.


"Lets have a look at her tits," suggested Bobby his fingers already unbuttoning my dress.

"Look guys," said a worried Tom. "We could get into a lot of trouble."

"She's not going to tell on us are you?" he said his face close to mine.

I couldn't speak so I just shook my head. My dress was now fully open and Bobby's hands were rough on my t-shirt. With a quick jerk he pulled it up to my chin.

"Not much there," said Colin.

"Nah, not yet," agreed Bobby.

His hands were rough on my sensitive skin sending pains shooting throughout my body.

"Let's have a feel," asked Colin.

"What about you Tom?" asked Bobby. "Want to have a feel of your sister's titties?"


My fingers were working faster now as I remembered their hands moving over my small budding breasts, even Tom had a turn. He couldn't look me in the eye though as his hand moved over me.

"Let's fuck 'er," suggested Bobby.

"No way man," shouted Tom.

"Yeah let's do it," agreed Colin.

"Guys you can't," said Tom. "She only eleven."

"So," leered Bobby. "I'll bet your little sweet sister would love to have some hard cocks in her, isn't that right babe?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.