Chuck's Daughter - Cover

Chuck's Daughter

Copyright© 2005 by Dafafu

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chuck went to prison when his daughter, Cindy, was 12 years old. Four years later he came home. During that time Cindy had grown into a beautiful 16 year-old with a gorgeous body. Chuck wasted no time in getting her into a life of pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

For three minutes Cindy was made to fondle his cock while Mr. Woodcock moved his fat finger in and out of her cunt. Overwhelmed with excitement he kissed her hungrily on the mouth. Cindy started to respond and kissed back when the doorbell rang.

"Mr. Woodcock, are you there?" That was the Headmaster's voice.

Mr. Woodcock quickly released her, zipped up his pants and got up to open the door. Cindy got up and adjusted her skirt. Mr. Harddick entered the room, looked at Cindy and said to Mr. Woodcock, "I want to discuss our drama for next week."

Mr. Woodcock told Cindy, "Okay, you get back to your class now." Cindy greeted the Headmaster and excusing herself left the room.

Mr. Harddick asked, "That's Cindy?"

"Yes."

"Daughter of our beautiful clerk, Susi?."

"Yes."

"What was she doing here? All right, all right, you don't have to explain."

"Thank you." They exchanged knowing smiles.

Mr. Harddick knew of Mr. Woodcock's tryst with sexy students, but as Headmaster he didn't take any action. This was partly because Mr. Woodcock was very discreet and selective. He seduced only beautiful girls who were willing. He had also introduced some to Mr. Harddick.

"Is she very cooperative?" asked Mr. Harddick.

"I think so."

"How far have you gone with her?'

"Today is her first visit here. Just managed to touch her."

"You must be careful because her mother is a staff here."

"I know. But she is so beautiful. It's hard to resist."

"Yes, I have noticed that. She is the sexiest and the most voluptuous looking girl in our school."

"Agreed. She is only 16 but built voluptuously."

"Is she in your class?"

"Yes."

"When will you be teaching her next?"

"Tomorrow. She'll be in my class for a one-hour period."

"Good. Perhaps I can see her then. Before she enters your class, could you ask her to go to my office?" said Mr. Harddick.

"But I'll like to have her in my class."

"I know. But, if she skips somebody else's class to come to my office there may be a complaint. So, it's better you send her to me during your lesson."

"All right. What shall I tell her?"

"Tell her that I would like to discuss with her the drama that the school is planning to stage."

"All right." They then talked about the forth coming drama.

Cindy went back to her next class, flushed with arousal. Suddenly all sorts of things were happening to her. The previous night her father had excited her and that day Mr. Woodcock. She giggled when she thought about her teacher's name. Well, there was nothing woody about his cock. It was solid hard flesh!

After school she went home with her mother as usual. "Are you sure you want to let your father kiss and suck you again tonight?"

"What else can I do, mom? We've already discussed this. Let's not talk any more about it."

When they reached home Chuck greeted them with mouth kisses. That evening Cindy helped her mother to prepare dinner and to wash the dishes Then they watched TV.

Susie said, "Are you thinking of getting a job, Chuck?"

"I think I'll go to the store tomorrow and see whether I can get back my job." He had worked as a supervisor at a DIY store.

"Yes, that's good. Otherwise it will be boring to stay in the house the whole day."

"I know." Then he said, "Come here. I want to cuddle you."

Ignoring the presence of Cindy, Chuck kissed his wife passionately, fondling her breasts through her blouse and caressing her thighs under her skirt. Susie let him for a while but when he started to undress her she stopped him, "Not in front of Cindy, Chuck. Let's go to our room."

As Susie led her husband up the staircase, he turned towards Cindy and said, "I'll come and kiss you goodnight afterwards."

Cindy knew what sort of kissing she was going to get. She was half thrilled and half worried about the right and wrong of what her father was doing with her. She couldn't concentrate on the TV. She switched it off and went to her room. She decided against wearing a thin pajama as she had done the previous night. She did not want to give her father the impression that she wanted to look sexy. So, she wore a blouse over her bra and a pair of jeans over her panty. Still, she looked sexy. What attire could hide her fabulous figure?

In their bedroom, Chuck engaged his wife in plenty of fore-play, plied her with plenty of finger fucking and tongue fucking. She got so excited that she orgasmed wildly four times. She was quite exhausted when he actually wanted to fuck her. She just let him. She was too tired to respond. He pretended he was also ejaculating wildly but in actual fact he wasn't. He wanted to save himself for Cindy.

"Oh god! That was great," he panted. But Susie was not fooled. She knew that her husband was holding back his excitement. He must be eager to go to their daughter. Luckily he would only kiss and suck her breasts, according to her daughter. At least he had agreed not do more than that. Hope Cindy was right.

Susie saw her husband wash up and change into a fresh pair of pajama bottom. He didn't wear any underpants and the pajama bottom was one of the new ones they had bought. It was thin and semi-transparent and his cock was already lifting it up in front.

"Goodnight, Susie. You go ahead and sleep. Let me go and talk with Cindy."

"Don't be there too long, Chuck. She has school tomorrow." Hope that will limit the amount of molestation of Cindy. But her husband didn't say anything. He switched off the light, closed the door and headed to his daughter's room.

Cindy heard her father coming. Quickly she sat at her study table and pretended to study. Her father knocked on the door and asked, "May I come in, Cindy?"

"Yes, daddy."

She waited for him to come in before standing up, hoping to give him the impression that she had been studying She took a quick look at her father. He was handsome. His body was attractive, bare and broad above his hip bones. His pajama hung low on his waist, leaving uncovered a good crop of his pubic hair. It was semi-transparent. She could see his manhood lifting up the pajama where the plastic press-studs held the fly closed. He was watching her eyes take in his body. When their eyes met he smiled and she smiled back, embarrassed.

"Been studying?"

"Yes." She lied.

"Want to study some more?"

"No, it's okay. I've finished my homework."

"Did mom say anything about last night? You had said she had seen us."

"She's very angry, daddy. She has asked me not to allow you to play with my breasts."

"And what are you going to do?

"I want to ask you not to kiss my breasts, daddy. Please."

"But last night you had agreed that I could suck your breasts, Cindy. You can't disappoint me now."

"But what about mom?"

"We won't let her know."

"I'm afraid, daddy."

"Don't be, Cindy. I'm the man of the house. Your mom can't do anything."

"Oh daddy, I don't know..."

"Forget your mom for now."

"All right, daddy." Why delay what he wants to do

"Can daddy kiss you then?" Shyly she nodded.

"But not in that dress, Cindy. Wear one of the outfits I've bought for you. Here, let me choose for you."

He went to her wardrobe and chose a thin open blouse, a thong and a flaring mini skirt. "Wear these"

"What about a bra, daddy?"

"No bra today because daddy is going to kiss you there." He pointed to her breasts.

"Daddy, must I wear these? Can't you kiss me dressed as I am now?"

"No, Cindy. I want you to be comfortable. Look, I've come dressed like this for you. Can't you dress for me? To make it easy for me to kiss you?"

Kiss me? You want to suck me, daddy!

Cindy hesitated and protested, "No, daddy. I don't want to wear these skimpy things. It's not proper. I'm your daughter."

"Do as I say, Cindy. Don't give trouble." He seemed angry. Good, let him know that I'm doing this out of fear. She went to the attached bathroom, wore what her father had given, and came out.

"You are beautiful, Cindy! You have a gorgeous body."

"Daddy, the blouse is too small. I can't even knot it tightly under my breasts. The knot is loose."

"That's good enough, Cindy."

"But the blouse is wide open in front. My nipples may be covered but my aureoles are not properly covered!"

"That's good. You want it that way, don't you? To allow daddy to suck your breasts nicely."

"Daddy, it's not what I want, it's what you want. You are forcing me to do this." Her father ignored what she said.

"You are hot in your mini skirt, dear."

"It's too flaring and too short, daddy. Only six inches long!"

"Good. It's supposed to reveal your shapely sexy thighs."

"But I have to wear it very low to cover myself."

"But it's good on you, Cindy. It shows a good deal of your hot pubic flesh. You have lovely downy hair."

"You are naughty, daddy. This is wrong!"

"Your thong strings are easily seen above the skirt."

"Yes, it looks ugly, daddy."

"Yes, it's ugly. I suggest you remove the thong, Cindy."

"Oh daddy, no!"

"Listen to me, Cindy. Remove it or I'll remove it for you."

He wanted to put his hand under her skirt. To avoid that she said, "No daddy. I'll do it."

She went to the bathroom and removed her thong and came back into the room. Her huge inadequately covered breasts swayed delightfully.

"God! You are voluptuous for a 16 year-old."

"Daddy, I'm so naked without any panty."

"You have your skirt. That's enough to cover you, Cindy."

"But it hardly covers, daddy. It's so short and lifts up easily to expose me."

"Don't worry, dear. There's nobody to see you here."

"But you can see."

"Yes, but that's okay isn't it? I'm your father and I've seen you naked when you were small."

"But I'm grown up now, daddy."

"Yes, that's why it's more exciting to show yourself to daddy now."

Cindy decided not to argue anymore. She didn't want to overdo the protesting.

"Look, you've already made daddy very excited." He pointed to his loins where his erect cock was lifting up the pajama. She looked and blushed.

"Want daddy to be nice to you now?"

Might as well get it started quickly. "Only kissing, daddy."

"And one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Don't you remember? You also agreed that I can suck your breasts."

Shyly she said, "All right, but nothing more."

"Come, sit on the edge of the bed." He lifted her by the waist and sat her on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging down. Her skirt crept up and exposed her young shapely thighs.

"Open out your thighs, Cindy, so that I can stand between them." She didn't do that. She just sat still.

Her father put his hands on her bare knees and smiling at her said, "Let me open out your gorgeous thighs. You want daddy between your thighs, don't you?"

Cindy resisted by stiffening her thighs but still allowed her father to slowly open them out. The short skirt crept up completely to form a narrow bunch around her at the pubic level. Her loins were totally exposed. Feeling embarrassed, she wanted to close back her thighs but her father quickly stood between them. The bed seemed to be at the right height.

With his hands on her bare waist, her father said, "Thank you for opening out your thighs and letting daddy stand like this." Cindy didn't say anything. She just looked at her father's bulge. It was pointing straight towards her naked loins.

Smiling at her he asked, "Do you want me to kiss you now?"

Do I want? Oh daddy, it's a naughty question! But still she knew there was nothing she could do. So, she nodded shyly.

Her father cupped her face lovingly and kissed her gently on the mouth, holding the kiss. There was great tenderness and Cindy was touched. Her father must love her very much. She wasn't sure whether it was because she was his daughter or because she was a sexy young girl. Did that matter? What mattered was that he was being nice to her. His lips against her lips, he asked, "Like me to kiss you some more?"

Would he stop if I said no? Surely not. Do I want him to stop? Not really. What her father was doing was arousing her. And inwardly she liked to be aroused. So, embarrassed as she was, she spoke against his mouth, "Yes, daddy."

"Do you want me to kiss you gently or hotly?"

"I don't know, daddy. I'm new to this. How do you like to kiss me?"

"Hotly, passionately, as we did yesterday."

"As you wish, daddy." She was surprised that she was giving him permission to kiss her like that.

"Good, daughter. That's the right way to please your father." His left hand now cupped her near naked left breast as he kissed her hotly, licking and sucking.

A brazen thought came into her mind. If my father is going to enjoy kissing me why shouldn't I enjoy kissing him? Cindy threw her hands around his neck and kissed back sucking her father's tongue and thrusting her tongue into his mouth for him to suck it. And she thrilled at the way he was fondling her left breast.

Since she was holding her father by the neck, his right hand went to her upper buttocks and pulled her to the edge of the bed. This opened out her thighs some more and brought her naked loins tight against his big hard cock, covered only by his thin pajama. He lifted her thighs and wrapped them around his waist. His cock now rubbed intimately against her wet cunt. Luckily you are wearing your pajama, daddy.

Her father's cock was stimulating her naked cunt. She thought it was wrong, but she liked it. Yet, she felt she should protest, at least as a token. So, she spoke panting against his mouth, "Daddy, you mustn't hold me like this. I'm naked."

"Don't worry, Cindy. I'm wearing my pajama. Nothing will happen."

"But your thing is rubbing against my thing, daddy."

"That's harmless, dear it might just give you some excitement. Relax and enjoy yourself." And he did excite her, making her cunt wetter and her clitoris throb more. I shouldn't allow my father to do this, but what can I do?

After a while his mouth descended to her throat and then to her breasts. As he adjusted himself his loins broke contact with hers. For a moment she was relieved but immediately she felt disappointed. She would have liked the thrill to have continued. Her father now sucked her naked breasts for a few minutes.

He spoke against her breasts, "Fabulous boobs! Young, big and firm! Your boobs are good for sucking, Cindy." Then he resumed his exciting sucks. Cindy was surprised by what she did next. She caressed the back of his head as his mouth switched from one breast to the other for several minutes. Oh God! What is this? I'm encouraging my father to suck my breasts!

Then her father's mouth descended lower and lower, kissing and licking. First he kissed and licked for a while her smooth firm tummy. Then his mouth moved to her soft tender flesh below the navel and licked her there. After a minute or so, his mouth reached the downy hair-covered supple pubic mound. Here he not only kissed and licked, but also took her exciting flesh into his mouth and sucked. Cindy was made to lie back on the bed, her thighs now dropped on either side of her father's hips. Oh God! He's sucking my flesh close to my cunt!

Then he pushed her body farther onto the bed so that her feet rested on the bed. But her legs were still bent at the knees and her full shapely naked thighs were wide open, exposing her young hot cunt.

"Daddy, what are you going to do?"

"Don't worry, Cindy. I'm going to kiss your thighs."

Holding and caressing her thighs, her father started to kiss and lick the inside of her thighs near the knees, switching his mouth from one leg to the other.

"Daddy, you are supposed to kiss me on the mouth only."

"I'd like to kiss a bit of your hot young body also, Cindy."

"You shouldn't, daddy. I'm your daughter."

"Just for a short while, dear." Just by saying for a short while, he seemed to justify everything he did, thought Cindy.

Her father went back to kissing and licking and even sucking her inner thighs, moving his hot mouth farther up her thighs towards her loins. Eventually he had her thighs widely split, pointing to her sides. His mouth was sucking her sensitive hot flesh on the inner most parts of her thighs, close to her cunt. He was sucking her young hot flesh eagerly, excitedly.

Cindy's naked cunt was close to his mouth. Her hips were twitching and writhing. Her cunt was oozing juice.

"Daddy, don't kiss me THERE."

"Don't kiss where?"

"Don't kiss my cu--... you know."

"But I want to, Cindy."

"NO, DAD! Please DON'T!"

"Then give me an alternative."

"What's that?"

"If I can't use my mouth to kiss you there, let me use my fingers to touch you."

"No daddy, don't use your fingers also."

"You have to make a choice, Cindy. Daddy's mouth or daddy's fingers."

"Please, daddy. Don't make me decide like that."

"Why, Cindy?"

"You know why, daddy."

"I don't know your reason, Cindy. All I know is that it will excite you."

"That's why, daddy. I don't want to be excited by your mouth or fingers."

"Why, Cindy? Don't you like stimulation?"

"Of course I like it. But it shouldn't be from my own father."

"Nonsense, Cindy. You've been indoctrinated by a prude society. If you like stimulation, why should you worry whether it's from your father or boyfriend?"

"Even mom wouldn't approve it, daddy."

"But I approve it, Cindy. I'm your father and I'll decide what is good for you."

"Daddy, can't you keep your kissing and sucking to my mouth and breasts only?"

"I've done that already, Cindy. Now I want to kiss your cunt. It's looks so delicious!"

"NO!!!"

"But you must let me use my mouth or fingers."

"Must I, daddy?"

"Yes, you must! Do you want my mouth or my fingers?"

Cindy remembered Mr. Woodcock touching her loins and inserting his fingers in her cunt. She had already let a stranger do that. So what harm was there if she allowed her father to do it? After all he loves her and had suffered in prison. The fingers couldn't do much harm, could they? They would stimulate her, of course, and although it was wrong, she would definitely like it.

Her father smiled at her and said, "Obviously you are wondering which one you would like better. I recommend my mouth, Cindy. You'll love it."

"NO, not your mouth."

"You mean you want my fingers?"

"All right, daddy... your fingers." Not I want but you want, daddy.

"All right, fingers it will be for today. Lie back and enjoy yourself Cindy."

Her father again started to kiss, lick and suck her inner most thigh flesh close to her cunt. At the same time his fingers caressed her naked cunt lips, slowly moving the fingers along her wet opening. Her hips quaked as her arousal intensified.

Her father's fingers now touched her swollen clitoris. Slowly he rolled it with his fingers. Her hips jacked up with thrill.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" She knew what he was doing. He was stimulating her cunt!

He spoke close to her cunt, "Giving you pleasure, Cindy. Do you like it?" She was too embarrassed to say yes. So, when he kept playing with her sensitive cunt lips and excited clitoris, Cindy moaned softly, enjoying the thrill.

After a while her father's big mouth started to suck the supple flesh of her pubic mound close above her cunt opening. This was also an erogenous area for Cindy. Sucking of her pubic flesh further intensified her arousal.

"Daddyyyyyyyy..." she moaned as her father's long fat middle finger slipped inside her warm wet cunt.

"DADDY, DON'T!"

He stopped sucking her flesh and told her, "But you wanted my fingers, Cindy. Don't say no now." He went back to suck her pubic flesh just an inch above her cunt opening.

Slowly her father started to move his middle finger inwards and outwards, inwards and outwards. Cindy knew he was finger fucking her. Her cunt muscles convulsed with delight and her hips rose each time the finger slipped inwards. Steadily and rhythmically her father finger fucked her young hot cunt.

Cindy lost any desire to resist. She kept moaning, "Daddy... daddy... daddy... daddy... daddy..." Each daddy was for each inward thrust of his finger. She loved it. Her body writhed, her head rolled this way and that way, and her face was crazed with sexual pleasure.

Now her father inserted two fingers inside her.

"Daddy! Why two fingers?"

He stopped sucking her flesh and looking at her said, "For more pleasure, darling. You wanted fingers... in plural... remember? You didn't say finger."

"Oh daddy, you are naughty!"

Two fingers produced greater stimulation. "Are two fingers better than one finger, Cindy?"

Yes, daddy. But she didn't answer him she just moaned, "Daddy, daddy, daddy..." and kept jacking up her cunt against her father's fucking fingers. Chuck knew that his daughter liked his finger-fucking. Her face mirrored her pleasure and her cunt responded eagerly to his fingers.

"You like this, don't you?"

Cindy merely moaned non-stop, "Daddy... daddy... daddy... daddy..."

After a while her father asked, smiling at her, "Want three fingers, Cindy? Three will be better than two."

"NO DADDY, NO!" But she hoped he wouldn't take her no seriously.

"But I want to, Cindy, for your good."

"Daddy, I don't know..." She knew she wasn't protesting fiercely.

"You'll get a lot of pleasure."

"It's wrong, daddy."

"But you have already accepted two fingers, Cindy. One more finger wouldn't be wrong."

What her father said made sense to her. Very aroused, she didn't want to object. "All right, daddy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.