The Den - Cover

The Den

by White Wolff

Copyright© 2005 by White Wolff

Erotica Sex Story: A cry leads me to uncover a Den close to my house where two young girls are interested in a younger boy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   .

I was walking home, early one bright and sunny afternoon, when I heard the cry. My house backs onto the local park and a few years back I fitted a rear gate so that I had direct access, rather than walk the few hundred yards around to the entrance. This was not just idleness, as the park was the quickest, and depending on the weather, the best way to my local town centre. The perimeter of the park was a wooded area with, now largely overgrown bushes.

It was from somewhere in the bushes that I heard the cry. Quickly I went towards the sound of what appeared to be a child in distress. Abruptly I came across, what seemed like a den, hidden in the bushes, and standing in the middle was a young boy of about eight or nine years old. He had his trousers and underwear around his ankles and it was his cries that I'd heard. Sitting, with their backs to me were two young girls watching the boy.

'What the hell is going on here?' I demanded to know.

Both the girls jumped up and turned to look at me. Their surprise rapidly turned to worry. I guessed their ages to be about twelve. Neither said anything but found their shoes suddenly very interesting. I told the relieved youngster to pull up his pants whilst I waited for an explanation. It eventually came in mumbling voices with each of the girl's blaming the other. Apparently they had been talking about the differences between girls and boys and when the young lad had stumbled too near the hideout it had seemed a perfect time to find out more. They protested that they hadn't actually hurt the lad.

It occurred to me that all three still should have been in school and when I queried this the girls reluctantly admitted to truanting. The lad, whose single mother worked all day, had feigned sickness that morning and had been left in bed. Gaining all this data was a long and arduous task as no information was given freely by any of the three unless in answer to a specific question, and what was said was mostly in one or two word answers.

The young boy, who seemed braver by the minute, now I was there, started threatening to tell his mother or even he snarled the police. It only took me to explain that his mother thought him ill in bed and would not be happy to disillusioned. His mother would be in serious trouble if the police and therefore social services found that his mother had left him home on his own.

It was now the girls turn to smirk when they thought that they were going to get away with their little bit of mischief.

'But it's not fair! I get my bum smacked when I'm found out.' The lad complained.

'What if they get the same?' I asked to a look of horror from the girls. 'Would that suffice?'

He looked at me puzzled so I rephrased the question. 'Will you be happy to forget about it if these pair are smacked too?'

He thought briefly then nodded.

'You daren't touch us!' one said indignantly.

'It has nothing to do with daring to.' I answered. 'The choice is yours. Either you allow it or you don't.'

'Well we won't.' Grinned the one who'd just spoke.

'We will!' Shrugged the other, and when her friend gave her a puzzled look she continued, 'I would prefer a smacked arse than mum finding out what happened here and that's ignoring what she'll do to us for bunking off school.'

I looked at the, obviously, more intelligent of the two, and now my eyes were more accustomed to the darkness of the den, could see a quite pretty youngster. She was petite with long brown hair and was wearing jeans and a tee shirt, the latter showing that even at her young age, that she had small but definite breasts.

I glanced at second girl and saw her face change as she realised the truth in her friend's words. She was not quite as pretty as her friend, although of a similar build, but a little taller. Her hair was darker than her first but about the same length. She was wearing what I guessed to be her school uniform of white blouse and black skirt. Her blouse was too baggy to tell if she yet had breasts of any significance.

'Who's first then?' I asked, keeping the amusement from my voice. When neither volunteered I asked the boy to choose. He immediately selected the taller of the two.

I saw a large log, dragged there I assumed to act as a seat, so I sat down on it, rather uncomfortably at that, and held my hand out for the first culprit. Very reluctantly she approached and was guided to lie across my lap. I looked down at the youngster's backside and was amazed to find myself looking at, not a child's body but that of a young woman. Added to that was the fact that her skirt only went about halfway down her shapely thighs. For the first time in my life I was having sexual thoughts about someone the law, even if nature didn't, classed as a child.

Feeling an erection coming on I immediately smacked the girl three times across her skirt-covered rump. She made no response, either physical or verbal, to my assault on her.

As she silently got up, her friend came over for her punishment. As she tried to take up her position she could not help but look down at my lap. My arousal, although not massive, was obvious to someone looking straight at it. I detected a little grin on her face and all her previous reluctance disappeared.

I studied her denim-clad rump with guilty feelings. The tightly fitting jeans displayed her young arse to perfection. There was no denying that whatever her age it was definitely a woman who lay across my thighs. Whether deliberately or not, she lay further up my lap than her friend and I could feel my cock pressing through the layers of fabric against her.

I smacked her three times too, not as hard and a little slower as I guiltily enjoyed my hand being in contact with her young rump. I couldn't bring myself to look at her as she lifted herself up, so chose to look at the lad instead.

'Happy now?' I asked.

'But they didn't cry!' He objected.

'Neither will you when you're their age.' I said with a wink.

After a seconds consideration he accepted my statement. 'Ok!' He grinned, and with the resilience of youth run off as if he didn't have a care in the world.

I turned back to face the girls and I saw that the first girl I punished was not happy.

'You didn't hit her as hard, and she has jeans on so she couldn't feel it as much.' She complained as much to her friend as to me.

Her friend shrugged her shoulders and then looked at me with a smile. 'Maybe he likes me more.' She commented.

'Don't care!' The other sulked, suddenly acting her age. 'It's not fair.'

'Do you want me to do it again then?' I asked.

The two girls looked at each other before the first said. 'Yes! Serve her right, it was her idea in the first place.'

I looked at the other girl for her feelings, because I was honest enough to know that I wanted a repeat performance I had no intention of forcing either to do something that they were not willing to do. Once again the shoulders shrugged and once again her smile remained, telling me that she had no real objection.

Then her friend turned the heat up dramatically. 'And she should take her jeans off.' She said with a huge smirk.

'Laura!' The lighter haired girl shouted at her friend. Momentarily I saw the smile leave her face before returning as a grin.

'Ok!' The smaller girl said to the surprise of her friend and stepped over to where I was still sitting. Without further ado she undid her belt and unzipped her jeans, before slowly pushing them down over her very feminine hips. I was mesmerised by the sight before me; with the jeans now stuck around her ankles I stared at her dainty white panties with their pink frilly edging and what they barely hid. By the time she lay across me for the second time I had a massive erection. Positioning her so that her pubic mound was as close to my cock as possible I lifted my hand and brought it down on her right buttock, I cupped my hand slightly so that the sound would be louder but the pain, if any, would be less. I softly squeezed her cheek before repeating the process twice. After the last smack I left my hand on her allowing my fingers to touch the bare skin of her thighs. I was surprised at just how much I relished the contact with her young flesh.

Keeping my hand on her, I asked her friend if she was happy now. Receiving her nodded assent, I reluctantly removed my hand to allow her to get up. However, the surprises were not finished as, as she stood up she appeared to lose balance slightly, ending up with her hand placed directly on my hard cock. Like my own hand on her lovely body, hers remained there longer than was strictly necessary. When she finally did rise she awarded me with a beautiful smile.

I tried to remove the sexual tension I was feeling by switching to adult talking to children mode.

'Do you know why you were just punished?' I asked.

'Because you like feeling young girls.' The shorter one said with a cheeky grin.

Her friend turned to her with a look of horror, before looking at me and saying. 'Because we were looking at the boy's thing.'

I ignored the, too near the mark, first comment and continued. 'You were punished not for looking, that is natural and understandable at your age, but for doing so against the lad's wishes.'

The girl called Laura looked puzzled. 'So you don't think its wrong to look at a boy's thing. I know my mum does.' She said.

I almost asked whether her mum thought it wrong or she looked at boys' things. 'We are all inquisitive as to what the opposite sex looks like under their clothes but even more so as we enter puberty.'

'So you think its ok then as long as the boy doesn't mind?' Asked the smaller girl.

'That's about right.' I said, before adding, 'as long as he isn't too young.'

The same girl continued. 'Then you shouldn't mind showing us your thing?'

As the enormity of her question struck, I had a thousand different thoughts competing for my brain, with very few staying around long enough to be completed. They can be split into three groups; the desire to do it, the fear of being caught and whether I considered it right.

I was on the point of rejecting her tantalising request when she walked up to me and traced her fingers over the still obvious erection.

'I mean, we can see the outline already.' She said cheekily.

The touch was enough to change my mind and I answered huskily. 'Ok then, but no-one must ever know and not here.'

'Where then?' She asked.

'I live just over there.' I said nodding in the direction of my house. 'About twenty yards the other side that tree you'll see a green gate. That leads to my house.' I looked directly at the two girls. 'I want you two to stay here for at least five minutes and discuss this. If you are both sure you want to go ahead then come to my house, if not then go home. I won't say or do anything else about the young lad.'

With that I turned around and headed home with my head in turmoil. I still wasn't sure that I wanted to go ahead with this so in some way I hoped they'd not follow me. My aching cock was of the opposite persuasion.

Arriving in my kitchen I kicked off my shoes and stood by the window watching the gate. I hadn't timed anything but it seemed a lot less than five minutes when the gate opened and through it walked the girl whose name I didn't know. She paused about three yards in and turned to summon her more reluctant friend. I opened the back door and beckoned them inside.

'I'm Wolff.' I explained, 'I know you're Laura.' I smiled at the taller girl, 'but I don't know your name.' I said to the other.

'Melanie or Mel for short.' She answered.

'Ok girls! If you're sure then follow me.'

They looked at each other before grinning like Cheshire Cats and followed me. I went to my bedroom. I'd thought about this during the walk back. The front room was the less intimidating place but it was at the front of the house and was overlooked by several other houses. On the other hand my bedroom was at the back of the house and could be seen from nowhere except my gate. I switched on the light and then went straight to the window and drew the curtains together.

'How old are you Wolff?' asked Melanie.

'42.' I answered.

'Oh!' They said in unison, 'we didn't think you were that old.'

I smiled. 'I'll take that as a compliment, but if it's a problem then you are free to go whenever you want. How about you pair, how old are you?'

'Twelve.' Answered Mel.

'Nearly thirteen though.' Added Laura as if it made a big difference.

'Shit!' I thought as I had their youth confirmed. My heart was beating wildly as I began to undo my shirt. I knew I had a reasonable physique for my age so was not shy about my body but had never had an audience quite as young as these two. As I chucked my shirt on to a chair I looked at them staring intensely at the bulge in my trousers. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers before slowly pushing them down. I reached down and pulled each trouser leg over the relevant foot before tossing them, along with my socks, on top of the discarded shirt. I hesitated a moment, as once more doubt and guilt troubled my mind, and then swiftly removed my boxers to reveal my stiff cock.

'Wow!' I heard from one of the girls.

'Can we touch it?' Asked Laura, taking a tentative step towards me and for the first time taking the initiative from her smaller friend.

'Sure' I said trying to keep the eagerness out of me voice.

Her young tiny hand then wrapped itself gently around my shaft bringing shots of pleasure pinging their way to my brain.

'No wait!' I heard Mel say.

We both looked at her in disbelief and in displeasure.

'I've decided that it was unfair that I had six smacks and Laura only had three.' She said with a smirk.

'But mine were harder.'

'I'll give you that but I reckon you deserve at least one more.'

The thought of Laura lying across my naked body certainly had its merits so I looked at Laura and said. 'She does have a point.'

As if the same merits reached her Laura smiled deliciously and nodded her agreement.

I was about to sit on the edge of the bed when I changed my mind and sat in the centre with my back against the headboard. I couldn't resist a quick stroke of my cock, an action that got a smile from Mel, before I tapped my thighs signalling to Laura where I wanted her. She giggled and swiftly made her way across the bed and lay down across my thighs. This time the circumstance were different and instead of just looking at her thighs I lifted her skirt and stroked them and her panty covered arse, enjoying the firm muscles of her young body. Her panties were shorter, more womanly, than Mel's and failed to cover much. Even then I thought 'Too much' and placing both hands under the material, pushed them down. I felt an initial resistance before she raised herself slightly allowing me to push them down her legs and off altogether. I asked her to lift herself up again and when she did I pushed all her skirt up above her waist. Now my erect cock was pressed against her naked skin. I heard a little intake of breath, as she first felt my manhood against her, although it could have equally come from my own lips as the sheer softness of her skin rubbed against me.

My right hand was stroking and caressing her cheeks, totally ignoring the original reason she was there in that position.

'Are you going to smack her or what?' Reminded Melanie.

I brought my hand up and then down, lightly smacking her. Even then I could see her skin redden. I resumed caressing it instead, this time repositioning my hand so that my middle finger slid between her legs. Almost immediately her legs parted, offering me full access, which I delightfully took. Within a few seconds my finger was gently parting her labia, seeking her moist little pussy. It found it with ease and although she wasn't really wet there was easily enough lubrication to guide my finger into her virginal passage. Laura responded to each stage with a little cry of surprise followed by a moan of pleasure. She made no attempt to stop my progression; only her hymen did that. I began to push my finger in and out of her young pussy and as her juices lubricated her so my speed increased and with it her moans of pleasure. Pretty soon I wanted to please her more, so I removed my finger, much to her chagrin. Swiftly I turned her over and moved her to my side. Just as quickly I replaced my finger, this time from the front. This allowed me to use the back of my thumb to rub against her clit. She soon forgot the brief lapse of attention and began pushing her pelvis towards my fingers. I must have been concentrating hard on what I was doing because I never noticed Melanie climb on the bed behind me until her hand reached around to grasp my cock; that I most definitely did notice. I also realised much to my amazement, that she was naked, as I could feel her soft skin against my own bare flesh. I managed to raise my hip slightly and push my left arm behind me. I searched for a second young pussy to love. Melanie guessed what I wanted, which I'm sure matched her own desires, and positioned herself so I could dip my finger into her wet sex.

It wasn't long before I could feel Laura's young legs start to tremble and then spasm as her orgasm, the first I was sure from a man, rushed over her. I could feel her already very tight vagina grip my finger even more. Melanie sensed what was happening to her friend and leaned over me to watch. She lifted herself from the bed and let out a long continuous moan, which slowly increased in volume and pitch, until she collapsed back onto my bed. Laura now pushed my hand away as she lay flat on her back in a state close to exhaustion. Leaving her to recover I turned over to face Mel.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.