Turntable - Cover

Turntable

by ellstoy

Copyright© 2005 by ellstoy

Erotica Sex Story: A fantasy of what one person would do to another, if they were able. And if they agreed. Sort of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

This story was written after I had provided feedback to an author here. We corresponded for a couple of months, mainly exchanging fantasies, why we had them, and what we did about them. Eventually, she asked me the question "What would you do to me if you could?" This was the answer. Sandmartin has read it, reviewed it and it is posted with her blessing. Please enjoy this work of fiction.


It had gone perfectly; exactly as i had planned it. But then, i had spent so long on the detail that i did not think there was anything i had forgotten. So here She is, standing in front of me — although She has no idea who She is with. i had put on a blindfold over Her eyes, inserted a gag in Her mouth, and had secured Her wrists to the top of my frame, and Her ankles to the bottom. She is fully clothed — shortish skirt, nice blouse, heeled shoes — but She is stretched, bound, gagged and blind.

We met online through a forum many months ago. We seemed to post on the same subjects and share the same opinions, so we began exchanging private messages, then emails. Over time, She told me Her fantasies, and i told Her mine. i wanted to be dominated. i wanted to be made to masturbate on command; to be told when, where and how to ejaculate. So She started toying with me, teasing me, telling me what She would do to me if i were bound and naked before her. Huh, ironic. Only She never gave me permission to ejaculate. For months She has made me wank before a mirror, in the garden, at the top of a hill at 2am. She has had me drive home naked, with my clothes in the boot, She has had me strip naked in a department store changing room, and wank for thirty minutes before opening an envelope. It said, "Put your cock away and go home. Ha! Ha!".

i am a precise man. i did everything She told me, how She told me, and when She told me. And She never gave me permission to cum. Such sweet torment.

Over the months, it occurred to me that i was being selfish. i should not be the only one whose fantasies are fed in this relationship. She had fantasies too, She had told me. It seemed only right that i should reciprocate.

i hatched my plan. It involved tracking Her down, learning Her habits, and working on the detail. At the same time, i prepared Her arena, an outbuilding on my farm. i was able to take my time; there's nobody else here. i designed and built my frame. It's a simple contraption; merely a rectangle, with an axle on each side supported on two A-frames, but the dimensions are precise. At the moment She is exactly one inch off the floor, Her arms and legs are pulled out at 45o, and stretched tight.

You see this is Her fantasy. She told me. She had always fantasised about being abducted, stripped naked, displayed and used. And never to know who did it. Well, Her fantasy is about to come true.

i get up and move towards her, picking up the knife on the way. i embrace Her with my left arm around Her waist, and She tenses as i touch her, and a little whimper escapes Her mouth. i lean forward and whisper "Shhhhhhh" in Her ear. My mouth moves on and i gently kiss Her neck just under Her ear, two, three, four times. i gently pull the blouse out of the waistband of Her skirt as i lick Her throat, then back to Her ear to suck on the lobe, as i slide the knife up Her back. She is scared by the touch of the steel blade, but again "Shhhhhhh" in Her ear. The knife slices Her bra straps, and with my left hand i flick the clasp open, and pull the bra down and out from under Her blouse. i stand back and admire Her breasts, Her nipples protrude through the blouse. i want to rip Her blouse off and suck them and knead Her tits, but... patience.

i move around behind her, and again embrace Her waist. i allow myself the pleasure of a light stroke across Her right breast, a brief tweak of Her nipple, but i move on, down across the front of Her blouse, and around to Her buttocks. i feel the tension in Her thighs as i brush across them, and the angle of Her legs has made Her skirt ride up, making it shorter than it really is. i pull the skirt up a little more, transfer the knife to my left hand, and slice through Her panties. Again i am tempted; i want to slide my hand inside Her panties and feel her, but i wait. i transfer the knife to the other hand, slice Her panties and they fall to the floor. i back away from her, pick up Her underwear and put them in a black sack. She won't need them again.

My turn. i stand in front of her, admiring Her body strapped to the frame, Her arms and legs stretched away from Her torso, Her back arched, pushing breasts forward through the blouse and Her buttocks backwards. i look at every inch of Her as i take my clothes off. When i am naked, my cock throbbing and erect, i kneel before Her and start stroking. This is all i ever wanted to do, kneel and wank while She watches. Attend upon her, keep house, anything, just so that i could be rewarded. She would have me kneel before Her and stroke as She watched my cock, sitting above me with Her legs crossed. In the skirt that She has on now, She would expose a lot of leg to me; maybe She would permit me to kiss Her thighs as i wank. Eventually, perhaps, i would get my reward. She would lift Her eyes from my cock look straight into mine and with a smile say, "You may cum". She would look back down at my cock, fascinated as i thrust my pelvis forward, spread my thighs and stroke my cock until the sperm ejaculated, exploded from me and covered the floor. My orgasm would last seconds, but each second would feel like a minute and i would shake and groan as my muscles went into spasm and i would lay my seed on the floor. For her. And as a last act of worship, She would have me lick every drop up and swallow it, as She sat there and watched, a bemused smile on Her face.

i could do it now! All i have to do is remove the blindfold, then get back down here, and wank until She nods, and at last i can pour my juice onto the floor. The mere thought of it takes me right to the edge of orgasm. i know that feeling; She has had me there many, many times before. And, as on many, many occasions, i must deny myself. It is Her fantasy, not mine. She must not know who is tormenting her.

i step forward, both arms around Her waist, and i press myself up against her, and begin kissing Her neck all over again. She must sense that i am naked, She must be able to feel my cock as it presses against Her groin, so She tenses, and whimpers again. Was that "Please"? It would be so easy to lift Her skirt, and take her. She's only inches away, the prize. i can imagine, my thighs against hers, my hands on Her buttocks and my cock engulfed by her, our bodies in rhythm. Again, i deny myself but... surely a little pleasure? i lift Her skirt until She is exposed to me, my left hand presses against Her now bare right buttock, and i press my erection hard against Her pubic hair. i lean forward and lick Her throat, kiss Her neck, gently bite Her ear. My right hand slowly reaches up and releases the buttons to Her blouse, starting from the bottom i move my hand up until at last the top button is loose, the blouse fall open and the prize is within reach. With one smooth motion, i slide my right hand under the blouse, brush across Her left breast and reach behind her, place my hand in the small of Her back, as if we are dancing. At the same time my left hand leaves Her buttocks and encircles Her waist, and i draw Her to me. i feel Her naked breast against mine, i grind my cock into Her pelvis, soaking Her pubic hair with my juices, and the grinding action against my balls brings me towards orgasm. Little sounds, little whimpers form in Her throat and ease out around the gag. Pleading? Is She scared? Surely not! This is Her fantasy, lived out.

i am a perfect judge of time these days; i know precisely when to stop. i release the pressure and although my body quivers, my breath is ragged and i sweat, i do not cum. Using both hands now, i gently brush the blouse aside, as a newly risen sleeper pulls aside the curtains to survey the day, Her breasts are finally exposed to me. i cup them. i squeeze them. i kiss them. i work my tongue around one nipple, lick it erect, then gently close my teeth on it — not too much, just enough pressure to grip, and pull it out and away from Her body. i know She loves this action; She told me. i move my head gently, making Her nipple, and Her breast follows me. i release the bud, and repeat the operation on the other side.

i step back, and watch Her breathing heavily. It's going perfectly.

i reach out, lift a catch and with a small movement of the hand, i flick Her over. The balance of the frame means it takes no effort for the frame to spin vertically until She is facing away from me, upside down, suspended by Her ankles. i lock the mechanism and walk around the other side of the frame.

Her hair has fallen onto the floor, Her breasts take on an unusual shape as gravity pulls them "up", and Her skirt has fallen below Her waist. There, between Her legs and open to me, to anyone, lies nirvana. i kneel before her, and i am gratified to see that my planning and design have again worked perfectly. My erect cock rests on Her chin and my face is inches away from her; She can feel my breath on Her lips, Her inner thighs. i lean forward and begin to kiss the inside of Her thighs, gently, starting at the knee and moving down towards the top of Her leg. i lick the join right at the top of Her legs, my left cheek resting against Her moist hair. i continue on across Her pubic hair, kissing and licking. i know She loves this, because She told me.

i look down at her, short gasps coming out from around the gag, my cock attached to Her nose and chin by a thin stream of my fluid, like a nascent spider's web. i reach down behind Her head and undo the buckle and gently remove the gag with a small pop. She immediately starts up a quiet, non-stop plea.

"Please let me go. i won't tell anyone. Please. Don't hurt me. Let me go. Why are you doing this? Please." i whisper "Shhhhh" again, but She carries on. i return to Her legs, and lick the inside of Her thighs, lean forward and kiss the bottom of Her buttocks, then move back to Her pussy and gently nibble at Her lips. My cock, painfully stiff, is resting on Her chin and in repeating Her mantra over and over again, Her mouth moving against my cock and Her breath on the head, just turn me on even more. The breakthrough comes as i begin to bite gently into Her lips. This drives Her wild, turns Her on so much. i know, because She told me. The mantra slows down.

"Please. No. Let me go. Please don't. Ooooh. Please don't. Please... don't. Pleeeeeease... don't... stop" As the chatter slows, then stops, She opens Her mouth and accepts my cock between Her lips. At the same time, i plunge my face between Her lips; i don't just mean my tongue, i do my best to immerse myself in Her by now soaking pussy, grinding my nose, chin and tongue into that sweet tasting moist pinkness. Because of Her restraints, She is unable to move Her head too far, so i work my cock in and out of Her mouth while She works Her tongue around the head. i search out Her clitoris, find it, entice it out, and work my own tongue around the button. She is an accomplished felatrix, accepting more and more of my cock as i gently pump it in and out of Her mouth while i lick and suck her. Our breathing gets shorter and shorter, more ragged, but i have to see her, i have to know what my cock in Her mouth looks like. i glance down. She is already taking most of it in Her mouth, so the next thrust i ease yet further forward, then a bit more, then finally all of my cock is in Her mouth and Her nose is pressed up against my balls. i leave it there a few seconds as She grunts around my shaft, then i pull most of the way out, my cock slick with Her saliva and my juices, then i push it back in to that moist, warm, envelope.

i watch for a few moments as i fuck Her face, then i plunge my tongue back into Her pussy. i feel Her thighs against my cheeks as i use my tongue to entice Her to an orgasm. They go into a spasm as She tries to rotate Her pelvis and open herself up to me, but She can only go so far while bound and upside down, yet She opens herself as much as possible. i am fast approaching ejaculation and i sense that She is too. i yearn to feel my cock pump and spill the contents of my balls into Her mouth — the thought of it takes me right to the edge, and...

i stop.

i pull away from Her pussy, i pull my cock out of Her mouth, and kneel back on my haunches. We are both breathing hard, covered in sweat and recovering as our systems close back down from the edge of a shattering orgasm.

"What? Why have you stopped? Have i done something wrong?"

i don't reply but, flick the latch, rotate Her gently so that She is now up the right way. She carries on asking questions in a small voice while i take Her blouse and, leaving it undone, tie the tails in a knot at Her waist, the gap in the material giving tantalising glimpses of Her breasts. Moving behind her, i replace the gag, but take off the blindfold. i leave Her there, dressed in a short skirt, blouse loosely tied and black stilettos, suspended and stretched to the frame, while She reads the poster i have put on the wall in front of her. It explains what She is doing here and outlines what is going to happen. i am afraid that i had to place a little threat at the bottom to ensure co-operation. Still naked, i leave this barn and walk across the yard a short way to the adjacent barn where the first members of the audience have arrived and, having availed themselves of the refreshments on offer, are following their instructions.

To scratch the itch that made want to do something for her, which later developed into a desire, yes, that's the word, desire, to provide Her with Her fantasy i had to engage in a little housebreaking. i spent a couple of hours rummaging around Her computer. Finding the file with all of the passwords in it was handy. i was quickly able to identify the files i needed, open up Her email and send everything to me. i was even able to install a little programme of my own that copied all of Her emails to me as and when She received them or sent them, so i could monitor what was going on and, if necessary, interfere.

Getting back home and researching at leisure, i soon discovered that i was only one of about three dozen wankers that danced to Her tune. That masturbated on demand, sent descriptions of what we did, and begged for permission to cum. She kept reasonably detailed files on us all, so that She knew what we had been up to, what our turn-ons were, all about us really. i was looking at the ends of over thirty little pieces of electronic string, the other ends of which were tied around our balls, ready to be tugged as and when She felt like it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.