When the Frost Was On the Pumpkin - Cover

When the Frost Was On the Pumpkin

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The twenty third story in the Caddymaster saga. Jackie and his cousin, Jimmy discover together the adventures to be had every Saturday afternoon at the Bijou Theater.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

In school the next week, Debbie and June were friendly to both Jimmy and I. They were in the eighth grade, so we didn't have any classes or lunch periods together. We'd meet in the hallways sometimes before school started, and almost everyday right after school. Once, Debbie and I met up in the hallway when she was just starting her lunch period and I was taking some papers from my teacher down to the school office. She asked me if Jimmy and I would be at the Bijou on Saturday. I told her that we'd probably be there, and asked her if she and June would be going too.

"I'm not sure if June is going or not. I've asked her a few times, but she says that it made her feel cheap knowing the main reason why kids go to the matinee. I'm pretty sure that she wants to go, but she's afraid of getting a bad reputation." Debbie shrugged when she talked about getting a bad reputation, as if she didn't think that that was a possible outcome of her theater activities. I knew a couple other boys who had made out with Debbie at the movies, but none who claimed to have gotten to third base like Jimmy had done. Her sister, Delores, had been pretty aloof when I'd sat with her, and had only let me put my arm on the back of her seat rest. Debbie had been pretty standoffish too when she was sitting next to Delores.

"Tell June that I'll be there, and that I'll look for her when I get there."

"Okay Jackie, maybe that will help. My parents won't let me go to the theater alone, and Delores is a tattletale when she goes with me. I've got to go to lunch, so I'll talk to you later."

The rest of my week was pretty uneventful except for a couple trips out to the woods after school with Trudie Gordon, and the resultant hand jobs that always entailed. By Saturday I was primed and ready for the movies. I met Jimmy at the drugstore near the movie house, and we bought our tickets and went in to the movie. The lights were up and Jimmy and I looked all over for Debbie and June without finding either of them. Just before the first cartoon started, Jimmy and I picked the two girls we'd make a move on and separated to take our seats on either side of them. Jimmy got a more receptive welcome from his girl than I received from mine. Sometime during the first movie I got up and changed seats on my own. Jimmy was oblivious to my moving, involved as he was in kissing and groping the girl that he was with. I went out in the theater lobby to use the bathroom and almost bumped into Debbie who was just coming into the theater alone.

"Hi Jackie. Is Jimmy here?" There was the dilemma. I decided to play it pretty straight with her, and just told her that he and I had looked all over for her and June, but not finding them we'd sat down with a couple other girls. I told her that Jimmy was still with the girl he'd been talking to. I then asked her if June was coming or not. "No, she chickened out at the last minute. Lucky that I told my parents that we were leaving for the movies from her house, or I'd have had to stay home too. You want to sit together?" I was a little bit taken aback by her offer, but it didn't take me long to regroup and nod my yes to her. We went into the darkened theater and found two seats over on the left near the back. In five minutes, the two of us were kissing and starting to get to know each other a lot better. Debbie wasn't very good looking. She had short light brown hair and was on the heavy side a little bit. She was about five two and maybe weighed one forty five or so. Her boobs were somewhat flabby too, and drooped already at thirteen. She was certainly friendly though, and that made up for her cosmetic imperfections. By the time the first movie was half over, I was working two fingers steadily in her pussy and thumbing her large protruding clitty. She had already gotten herself at least two orgasms, and was rubbing my pecker through my jeans while recovering from the last one. I removed her hand and opened up my pants and took my cock out before finding her hand and putting it back on it. I had my light windbreaker covering my dick and her hand, and just leaned back and let her give me a nice rub. After a couple minutes, I went back under her skirt and started fingering her some more. In a minute, after looking around to be sure that no one was paying us any attention, Debbie put her head in my lap and took the first two inches of my cock into her mouth. She spent the next fifteen minutes or so, lightly suckling on it. It was the strangest blowjob that I'd received up to that point. It felt like she thought she was nursing on a big nipple. There was just enough pressure on my dick that I was able to cum, and she just continued her steady suckle until she had taken all that I had to give her. I was able to finger her to a third and final orgasm before the first feature ended, and then we sat together and watched the last movie. We didn't even touch or say anything to each other during that whole second movie. "Jackie, don't tell Jimmy about what we did, okay?" The lights had just come up and Debbie was moving away from me and heading out to the lobby quickly. I didn't even get the chance to say anything before she was through the door and out of my sight. When I got out to the lobby myself, she was already gone. I waited for Jimmy, and he came out with the girl he'd been sitting with, and walked right by me, pretending that he didn't even know me. I shrugged when they left and went outside myself and walked home. For me, it had been a good day.

I didn't see Jimmy again until that next Monday when school started. He explained that he had gotten his girl from Saturday to invite him home with her, and that was the reason he hadn't stopped in the lobby, or at least paused, to let me know where he was heading. I told him that it wasn't a problem and I'd have done the same in his place too. He asked me why I'd left the other girl so quickly, and I told him that I thought I could do better than her, because she was very unwelcoming to my advances. He just gave me one of those superior looks of his, letting me know that he thought he wouldn't have had problems with the one on the left if he'd been trying for her. When he asked me if I'd found anyone else, that day, I shook my head no, and the two of us headed off to our homeroom. It was right after school let out on Wednesday when I ran into Debbie and June coming out the front door right ahead of me. "So, where are you two beauties heading off to?"

"Hi Jackie, June and I are going over to my house to study together. Do you want to walk us home?" Debbie's house was out of my way, but not so far out of my way that I thought about telling her no.

"Sure, I'm always happy to protect the future members of my harem." I wedged myself in between them and put an arm around each shoulder. I didn't have any homework that night, and all my books and notebooks were back in my locker at school. The girls left my arm where it was and the three of us walked together like that for the half mile or so to Debbie's front door. When we got there, Debbie surprised me, and probably June as well, by casually inviting me to come in with them. We went into her living room, and the girls both put all of their books and stuff on the carpet by the coffee table before the three of us went out into the kitchen looking for something to snack on. We settled on three glasses of milk and some fig newtons before coming back to the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.