John Deere Green - Cover

John Deere Green

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Incest Sex Story: Joe Diffie sings a song called "John Deere Green", about a water tower and the message painted on it: Billy Bob loves Charlene. Mr. Diffie heard about that water tower and thought it would make a good song. He just was never told the whole story. Now, in the words of Billy Bob himself, the secret of that water tower and that message and how it affected everybody in town is being told.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Some of you out there might have heard that country song by Joe Diffie called “John Deere Green”, about how a big heart and the words “Billy Bob Loves Charlene” showed up on the water tower, and about how everybody in town thought that was all sweet and stuff.

Well, you see, the thing is that My Uncle Charley knows some folks over there in Nashville, and one of those people he knows is Mister Diffie, who wrote that song after Uncle Charley told him the story about that water tower ... except that he didn’t tell him the whole story. He couldn’t, you see, because I’m Billy Bob ... and Charlene? Well, she’s my sister.

I know, I know, the song doesn’t say that. And that’s about the only good thing that came from the whole incident. Well, not the only good thing. But you’ll understand that later. Anyhow, Uncle Charley didn’t tell Mr. Diffie that it was a practical joke that Randy Horton did because he didn’t like me much and thought it would be hilarious to make it look like I had the hots for my own sister. I mean you can’t very well write a song about something like that, now can you?

But Uncle Charley thought there might be a song in there somewhere, so he sort of glossed over a lot of what happened and just gave Mr. Diffie the highlights of what might have happened if it hadn’t been a practical joke, and if it hadn’t been the names of a brother and sister.

What Uncle Charley didn’t tell Mr. Diffie about is what I’m about to tell you all about. I know you won’t believe me. Nobody believes what happened, even though there’s proof. But I’ll get to that later.

First, I don’t want there to be any of that laughing at my name. I know about all the Billy Bob jokes. I got named William Robert after some emporer named William that my mother read about in a book, and a Poet named Robert Browning. They’re both perfectly good names. They just shorten up naturally to ... Billy Bob.

Now, back to the water tower. Here’s what happened:

I had just turned fifteen and, the wheat harvest being over, actually had some slack time. So that Saturday morning I was being lazy and ly’in abed when Charlene came waltzing into my room like she had a right to be there. Charlene was a year younger than I was, and quite often we didn’t see eye to eye on things. It wasn’t that we fought like cats and dogs or anything, but I didn’t have much use for her, and her favorite name for me was “Dork.” Now I don’t know what “Dork” means where you all come from, but in my neck of the woods it’s another name for penis. I don’t actually know that Charlene knew that, because she started calling me that several years back, before she even had any titties on her chest.

Anyway, we didn’t hate each other or anything. It was more like we just had no use for each other. Except once in a while, of course. I mean all brothers and sisters need something one time or another from each other, and we were both pretty good about helping each other out when it was really needful.

We had this kind of code word for when we actually needed some help from each other. It would go something like, “Billy Bob, I really need you to do this for me.” And I knew that whatever it was that she was talking about was important to her for one reason or another. And I did the same thing. And that worked out pretty well.

I’ll give you an example. Charlene was going to go to the 4th of July dance down at the Band Shell on the town square, and she was trying to get the attention of Jasper Thomson. So she got one of Daddy’s plaid work shirts and put that on and instead of tucking it in and wearing it normal, she tied the tails together in a knot right under her breasts. She had grown some breasts in the last couple of years. And then she put on a pair of Daisy Dukes that were pretty raggedy and short. She was barefoot and had her hair in a pony tail and she came into my room and said, “Billy Bob, I really need you to tell me if I look all right. I want Jasper to know that when he asked Susan to the dance he should have asked me instead.”

So I looked at her and she looked okay, I guess, except that her bra was showing above that knot. So I said, “Your bra is showing above that knot and it looks pretty stupid.”

Charlene frowned and turned around and left without a word. I mean I told her the truth, right? And she really needed to know the truth, right? I went back to playing a game on my computer.

I heard her come back in and she said “How about now?”

I turned around and got the shock of my life. She’d taken that bra off. And besides growing titties, Charlene had grown nipples too, cause I could see them poking right out at me through that thin shirt. And suddenly she looked ... well she looked hot. My own sister looked mighty fine, right there in front of me and I felt my own cock start to stirring in my pants. I’m tellin’ you, you could have knocked me over with a feather. ‘Cept I was already lyin’ down.

“Well?” she said impatiently.

“If you go down there like that, and Jasper sees you, he might just go home and get his daddy’s gun and blow what brains he has in his head clean out for asking her instead of you.

She perked up at that. “Really?” she said, twisting and turning and trying to see herself. “So this shirt looks good on me?”

I stared at those nipples and nodded. “But if you go down there like that, old Ms Waterford will chase you with her cane and call you a trollop.”

“What?!” she said, “Whatever for?”

“Cause I can see your tender little nipples Charlene. That shirt’s way too thin for you to be seen in public in it.

Her reaction to that was comical. Her hands came up and clapped over her breasts, and she looked around for a mirror. I had a big one on the wall behind my dresser, and she stood there and pulled her hands away. Then she turned this way and that and she could see what I was talking about.

So she went and found another shirt that wasn’t so thin, and she went to the dance without a bra on and left me with a boner I had to jerk on to make go away.

And when she came home she was so pleased with how miserable Jasper had looked when he saw her and figured out she was braless, that she kissed me right on the cheek and said, “Thank you Billy Bob.”

Imagine that - her thanking me for staring at her boobs!

Anyhow, that was kind of how we got along. It being summer and all, we didn’t go to school of course. But we still hung out some. I mean in our town we didn’t have more than three or four hundred folks living there, so the only thing to do was hang out, usually at the combination video store, cafe and ice cream parlor. They had some of those big video game machines there and we took the competitions we had pretty seriously.

In fact, that’s what set Randy Horton off. We were playing against each other on this game and I just thrashed him. He’d spent at least fifty dollars in that machine trying to get the high score and so he’d be good enough to beat anybody who was fool enough to play him. Well, Charlene, of all people, took him on and, of course he just gave her a whupping. And then, he said that he’d beat her so bad that she ought to be willing to suck his dick.

I was standing right there when he said that, and I looked at Charlene and she was all red in the face and embarrassed. I mean she was fourteen, and she was pretty and all, but she’d never showed any interest in Randy, and that was just a hurtful thing for him to say in front of her friends. And I could tell she was just mortified.

So, being all full of testosterone I sort of spoke up and told Randy that he had a shitty mouth, and a shitty attitude, and that I reckoned that meant he he must be full of shit. I believe I also suggested he had shit for brains, but I’m not sure. I was sort of mad at the time and don’t remember everything I said to him.

Well Randy’s parents had paid for him to have a whole year of Judo or Karate or some jump and scream kind of thing, and I guess he thought that, with all that shit in him some of it was hot shit, because he came at me jumping and screaming and kicking and chopping.

Now I don’t know Judo or Karate, or any Japanese words, for that matter, but I buck bales of hay for my Pa, and I have to wrangle the stock that gets ornery, and I’m fairly tall. So when Randy tried to use all that fancy shit on me I just poked him one in the face. He fell down on his butt and started crying and I grabbed Charlene and pulled her out of that place.

She was looking at me like I was from the moon or something, her eyes all wide and round and her mouth open. Then she closed it and said, “Thank you Billy Bob.”

“No problem,” I growled.

And I really didn’t think it would be a problem. Us fellers poked each other fairly regular over this or that, and it was usually no big deal.

But the next morning Charlene came into my room like I told you about in the beginning of this story, and she looked scared or something. She wasn’t supposed to come in my room without permission, and usually didn’t, so I knew something was up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“The water tower. They climbed up on the water tower,” she said.

That wasn’t so strange. Kids climbed it all the time. It was sort of a rite of passage in our town. I said so.

“No,” she moaned. “They painted it. About us.” She was really upset now.

So I got out of bed before I remembered I didn’t have anything on. Charlene looked at me like I was a sex fiend from the moon then. I found some shorts and pulled them on and then she took me to see what had been painted on the water tower.

It was a big heart and some letters that said, “Billy Bob Loves Charlene”. They had used the green paint that every farmer within fifty miles had a gallon or more of in his barn or someplace.

Now there was only one Billy Bob in Glenn Falls. And only one Charlene. And everybody knew that. So everybody knew exactly who the water tower was referring to.

And you’d have thought that people would be saying things like, “Too bad about that.” or “That was a terrible thing they did to you and your sister,” or some other thing that indicated they agreed it was a miserable rotten thing to put on a water tower.

But you’d have been wrong. Everybody thought it was funny, or cute or some such thing. Mr. Miller down at the feed store said, “Well, at least you picked the best lookin’ girl in town,” and then he laughed. And Mrs. Swanson, when she delivered our eggs winked at me and said, “A brother shouldn’t lust after his sister, but then, boys will be boys, won’t they Billy Bob?” And she laughed too.

And of course our friends were brutal.

And it didn’t fade away either. Charlene came into my room crying the Friday night after it got painted. I got her calmed down enough to find out that Julie Miller asked Charlene what my dick looked like, and Charlene said, “How should I know?” and Julie said “Well, according to the water tower I figured you’d gotten a close up look.” And of course she laughed. And the other kids that were there laughed too.

“They think we see each other naked and kiss and ... you know,” she bawled.

“No they don’t. They’re just teasing you,” I said.

“Well I want them to stop,” she cried.

“Okay, so the next time somebody wants to know something like that, just tell them,” I suggested. “That ought to shut them up.”

“How am I supposed to tell them something I don’t know anything about?” she yelled. Now she was mad at me, and all I had done was try to help. It was lucky that our parents had gone square dancing over at Black’s Crossing, cause Charlene was cussing and yelling something awful.

You know how sometimes things happen and you can’t remember how they happened? Like maybe a little piece of your life got sucked into a time warp, and you get from here to there instantly?

Well, I found myself standing in front of my sister, with my boxers down at my ankles, holding my dick in my hand and yelling, “There ... look at it ... then you’ll know how to describe it!

It got mighty quiet all of a sudden. I mean her crying and her yelling got turned off like there was a faucet involved. She stared at my cock, and then she lifted her eyes and stared at my face, and then her eyes dipped back down and she stared at my prick again ... for a long time. She got this funny look on her face and she kind of got all fidgety and antsy.

“Everybody thinks we do it,” she said suddenly.

“No they don’t, Charlene,” I said back.

She looked back up at my face. “Yes they do, Billy Bob. They think I’ve touched it and kissed it and ... just everything!

“No they don’t Charlene. They’re teasing,” I said again.

She looked at me and sighed. “Alice asked me if it hurt the first time we did it.”

“What?” I was startled.

“And she wasn’t laughing or teasing. She got me off to one side and asked me that just as serious as you could imagine.”

“What did you tell her?” I asked.

“I told her we never did it, you boob!” she snarled. “But she didn’t believe me. It was all, “Come on, you can tell me Charlene, please, I want to know cause Davey wants to do it with me, but I’m scared.” She stamped her foot. “I’m telling you Billy Bob, this has gotten way out of hand and people think it’s true!

“Charlene, think about this. If people thought it was true, Mom and Dad would have talked to us about it. The sheriff would have arrested us. The shit would have hit the fan. Right?”

“Not if everybody else is doing it too,” she said.

“Come on Char.” I said, using her short name. “Do you honestly think that Linda Watkins is fucking Jimmy?” Jimmy was her brother. “Or that Davey and Tanya Roberts are doing it?”

“Well, Davey wants to fuck Alice. Maybe he learned with his sister and he likes it, so he wants to do it with Alice too!”

The weird thing about this conversation was not that we were seriously discussing whether or not incest was rampant in Glenn Falls. The weird thing about this conversation was that I was still standing there with my shorts around my ankles and my cock in my hand. I’m telling you there was some kind of time warp involved there somehow.

Charlene changed gears on me. “I like your idea,” she said.

“Which one?” I asked.

“The one where whenever somebody asks me what something is like that they think we do together, that I tell them all about it.”

“I thought you didn’t like that because you don’t know how to describe any of that stuff.” I was confused now.

“Everybody thinks we’re doing stuff. So why don’t we actually do some of it. Then I’d know how to describe it.”

Do some of it?” I felt numb in a lot of places. My cock was not one of them. It started getting hard.

“Yeah, you know ... some stuff. Not all of it ... but some of it. I’ve never kissed a boy, for instance. I wouldn’t mind kissing you to find out what it’s like.”

There must have been a whole passel of time warps that night, because I remember very plainly feeling Charlene’s arms around me, and my arms around her, and our lips pressed together. I remember that just fine, but I don’t remember anybody saying, “Hey let’s try this,” or, “What if we did it like this?”.

And I remember the feel of my shorts around my ankles as we kissed. I hadn’t even pulled them back up yet. And I remember hearing her moan, and feeling her tongue tip poking at my lips. And I remember how soft her breasts felt pressed against my chest. But I don’t remember how we got to that point. It just was happening.

And I remember that we necked for hours that night. My shorts did get pulled back up, but I swear I wasn’t the one who did it. And my dick was so hard while we necked that I know she felt it pushing against her, but all she did was come back for another kiss and rub her body all up against mine. But I don’t remember her saying anything close to, “Okay, now I want you to rub your peter up against me.”

And brother, I remember how much fun it was, right up until Charlene said, “Billy Bob (pant pant) I better (pant pant) go to bed now (pant pant) or I’m gonna (pant pant) learn way more (pant pant) than I had in mind.”

It was a good thing she left, because by then my balls were so packed that when I squirted after only about ten jerks, I must have shot three feet in the air. If she’d have stayed there I might have been crippled or something.

And, I’ll tell you this too. When you’ve kissed your sister like that, you get along with her a whole lot better than you used to. We didn’t yell at each other all week. And every night she came into my room and kissed me good night, and I mean she kissed me good night. She wasn’t all that concerned about how she was dressed either when she did it. She told me not to make any plans for the next Friday night, when our parents would be out square dancing again.

And when your sister kisses you like that and tells you not to make plans ... you don’t make plans.

Friday night rolled around and, after our parents left, Charlene came into my room. She was wearing a T shirt and a pair of panties, which was what she wore to bed most nights. She looked good in that thing too, and her nipples were showing through, so I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. She didn’t say anything at all. She just got me up out of my chair and left my game running and pushed me toward the bed. Then she was all over me like flies on road kill. She climbed up on top of me and wanted more of those long, soulful kisses.

And this time, when my cock got all hard, she rubbed against it!

And what she rubbed against it was her pussy, packed into those panties.

Now I don’t know about what you felt like the first time a girl rubbed her pussy against your boner, but I can tell you I about died. I knew what was in those panties, and I knew what my cock was designed to do. And while I’m a little dim on what we said to each other, I surely do remember finding myself on top of Charlene, and her panties were lying on the floor then, and I was naked as could be. And the tip of my prick got stuck in a hot, wet place and Charlene didn’t say one word about how I’d better get it out of there. She did give out a squeal and cried a little bit when my cock went in her. And, like I said, we didn’t plan it or aim for it, but a time warp happened and there I was sunk to my balls in my little sister. I think we were both amazed that this was happening.

But then she quit crying, and said, “Mmmm, that feels a lot better now. Don’t stop,” and her hips started moving around, and then it was like trying to ride a horse that doesn’t know he’s been broke and is trying like hell to buck you off.

Things were happening so fast that I don’t think either one of us really knew what we were doing. She felt so good ... all hot and wet inside, and her breasts were so soft and hot against my chest. I wanted it to last for days.

And then, before I could think about it, I was jamming my root in her as it sprayed what I knew was white slippery sperm ... all up inside her teenaged belly. I had one fleeting thought of “baby”, but all that did was make me shoot even harder.

That was the first time we had sex. It was wild and unplanned and we both felt guilty as hell when it was over. I felt guilty until I went outside for some air and looked up at that water tower. Then I went back in and took her hand and dragged her outside and pointed up there. “See that?” I asked. “Well, Randy ain’t so stupid as I thought he was, because that’s true.”

She waited until we got back inside to kiss me and damned if we didn’t end up naked in bed wrestling with each other again. It wasn’t like the first time, though. The second time we looked at each other, staring at nakedness we hadn’t seen before. I have this birthmark on my abdomen, right about where my hair starts. It’s pink and it’s in the shape of a diamond. She put her finger on it and then kissed it and said it was the same color as her nipples. That got my attention on them and we found out that she liked to have those nipples sucked ... a lot. Then we did a lot more kissing while I slid my prick in and out slowly, savoring the feel. And when she cried and wiggled and came, I just watched her face as it lit up. Later, when it came time for me, I shoved it about as deep as I could and just let my jism fly. I never felt anything that fine before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.