Baby Love - Cover

Baby Love

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I stared into the mirror and inspected my reflection. I couldn't see it myself but I obviously had something. There were wrinkles around my eyes while my hair was receding. My body showed the signs of being at leased two stone over weight and I would never see 39 again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I stared into the mirror and inspected my reflection. I couldn't see it myself but I obviously had something. There were wrinkles around my eyes while my hair was receding. My body showed the signs of being at leased two stone over weight and I would never see 39 again.

"Daddy," a soft call came from the bedroom. "I'm getting all cold an lonely."

No wonder she was cold for she was completely naked lying on top of my rumpled bed.

"I'm here my beautiful daughter," I said smiling down at her beautiful naked body.

She wasn't my daughter of course but she got off on me calling her that so who was I to argue. She wasn't big and busty but she had a good firm handful along with a beautiful smile.

"I need warming up," she giggled and spread her shapely legs just a little wider.

"You little slut," I laughed and joined her on the bed.

I had only just spunked deep inside her but almost instantly I was hard and ready for action once more.

"Oh daddy," she sighed as I slipped deep inside her wet pussy. "I need your baby juices in me."

"Sure baby," I said.

I wasn't going to tell her that I had the snip in the last years of my failed marriage. My hands mauled her superb tits while I pounded between her spread legs.

"Yes, yes, give it to me," she moaned.

Her body jerked uncontrollably as her orgasm washed through her body and I pumped another load of spunk into her.


"Oh daddy," she sighed as she stretched. "That was magic."

"Yeah," I agreed, my hands moving softly over her fine silk like skin.

I had only met her a few weeks ago and instantly she seemed attracted to me, I don't really know why but her calling me daddy may have something to do with it.

"Oh I love you daddy," she sighed. "I love your hands on me."

"Yeah," I said.

"I'll do anything for you," she whispered as if afraid to say it too loudly.

"Will you?" I said sitting up to look down on her pretty face.

She didn't speak just nodded slightly.

"I'll like that," I said.

"Good," she giggled. "What do you want me to do then?"

I studied her sexy body for a few moments while evil thoughts ran around my brain.

"You know for now I would like just one picture of you," I said.

"What like this?" she giggled.

"Well yes," I said, "well no, I'll like you to put your jeans back on."

"Is that all?" she giggled and immediately reached onto the floor to find her discarded clothes.

"What about my top?" she asked as she pulled her white thong up over her shapely legs.

"No leave the rest bare," I said while I found my small digital camera.

"Fuck me," I said as I turned around to she her knelling on the bed.

"Go on take it then," she giggled.

In the end I didn't just take the one, I took so many that I filled the memory card up.

"I'll better be off," she said sounding reluctant, reaching for the rest of her clothes.

"Yeah," I agreed, looking at my watch. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah of course, straight after school," she giggled.

She was teasing me just a little, true she was young but not that young that she was still in school.

"Remember anything you want," she whispered and kissed me on the cheek goodbye.

My flat seemed empty after she had gone but I didn't let it get me down for now I had some serious thinking to do; what was I going to make her do for me? Some obvious things came to mind but were quickly thrown out for did I really want her fucked by a load of strange men. By nature I'm not a jealous guy but there are limits to what I can stand. No having her gang banged was out, well at least for now. I poured myself a drink and set about downloading the pictures I had taken. My but she was just so beautiful.


Ok some of the first things I had thought of throughout the long night, for who could sleep with this on my mind. Firstly I want more pictures, not only nudes but also the full range of revealing shots. Most girls don't look that good completely naked, Bobby being an exception here of course. No really sexy shots are of girls wearing just a little. I want to show her off too, show the world what a lucky guy I am to be fucking such a beautiful creature. At lunchtime I went for a walk to try and find the things I needed only to discover it was all much easier than I had imagined.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.