A Solution - Cover

A Solution

by S-writer

Copyright© 2005 by S-writer

Erotica Sex Story: A man is surprised by a conversation with his wife. She wants to include their daughter in their extra marital sex, but limit her participation! What's the solution?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   .

Chapter 1

“Max? We need to talk about something.” My wife told me.

I looked up from the paper I was reading. “What about?” I asked my wife curiously.

“Well, we have partner swapped a few time with Kate and James. I am not complaining or changing my mind about it now. I have enjoyed myself. I was thinking about slowly bringing Eva in also.” Carol finished a bit quickly.

I was stunned! Eva was our fourteen year old daughter! I just looked at my wife, unsure of what to say. She went on.

“Look. It’s not like I want her to start screwing us or them. No, I want to control her next sexual step.” My wife said.

“Next sexual step? What are you talking about? She does not have any sex at all!” I exclaimed, still nervous and not knowing where she as going with this.

“Look. When we go as a family to Kate and James place, we have all gone into the sauna and jacuzzi nude. All of us adults and the children included. Theirs and ours. Now what I want to do, is let Eva know it’s ok to have orgasms from other people.

“You know she has been masturbating. Well, I want to introduce her to other people giving her pleasure, and I want it done in a safe environment! I think Kate’s son, Nickolas, would be perfect. He is 15, he knows her, has seen her naked since she was 10, and he has a nice little cock. Not to intimidating at all.

“And before you ask, no, I am not saying he should fuck her, just masturbate her, eat her to orgasm, and let her masturbate him and teach her to give blow jobs to boys. He already knows that his parents switch with us. I think Eva knows too. What do you think?” Carol asked, finally winding down.

I was still stunned. Here was my wife, the mother of our only child planning her corruption! Still, when you thought about it, it sounded so logical. Eva was fourteen and a small carbon copy of her mother.

I looked at my wife with new eyes. She was 5’ 5” tall, with small but firm breasts. She had an ass that was heart shaped when you saw her naked, and we have been naked with our friends a lot over the years. She had dark hair and light blue eyes.

Eva was shorter at 5 foot even. She was in that awkward knobby knee stage and her breasts were only just starting. She had the same dark hair as her mother and same light blue eyes. Her breasts were not as large as her mothers, but were just past that were reddish in color, past the puffy first stage, and getting pointy.

I stopped thinking of bodies and asked my wife what had brought this on.

“The school. Two young girls have gotten pregnant in the past year. It is this societal double standard of who teaches your child about sex. Most people say parents, but if you get naked with your child to point out body parts or try to show them what or how to do something, you go to jail!

“Even nudists have to be extremely careful. They are looked at very hard, particularly if the state knows there are children in homes of nudists. Despite all the governments lip service to a parents job, they really don’t want the parents having anything to do with teaching children about sex.

“Max, you can’t really do a good job of teaching anything without examples. Look at how school is taught. By examples! Yet if I were to masturbate in front of my daughter, to show her how it is done, I would go to jail, and be a registered sex offender the rest of my life!

“If child protective services found out I got a how to tape, or a porn and sat Eva down in front of the boob tube and let her watch, it is a good bet I would at a minimum be contributing to the delinquency of a minor, or worse, the state would take our daughter away until an investigation was done.

“The Paksons have been good friends to us. We have had a good time changing sex partners with them. This last two years have been sexually stimulating to me. We change partners just enough to keep it interesting.

“I think Eva would benefit from their son taking her to the next level. Eva is fourteen, and a walking body of raging hormones. She is going to do this anyway, on her own. I want her to be safe, and learn from people who care for her, and not someone who just wants to get off on her.”

I looked thoughtfully at my wife. It was clear to me that she had thought long and hard on this subject. I was still startled, but she had gone over several good points. It was a nervous time for parents. The government was doing it’s best to take away parents rights, and the best way it found to do so was through control of your life through your children.

It was true, you could go buy instructional videos in just about anything, except in teaching your child to masturbate or anything sexually related. There was no video depicting a girl the age of my daughter masturbating. It is illegal to depict girls that age doing anything sexual. How were they supposed to learn?

I objected, as did fathers the world over, to their daughters dating and petting and such. Oh, I knew it would happen, but when my daughter had been born, I was sure it would be different with her. That was until I accidentally saw her masturbating one day.

That day I knew she was a sexual being, and would not be satisfied with masturbating forever. No one is ever satisfied with it. Once you learn to masturbate, you want more eventually.

I told all this to my wife. We discussed what she had said, and I asked her how long she had been thinking this. The answer surprised me.

“Kate and I discussed this a few times over the past few months. She wants her daughter Pam to learn from someone who knows what they are doing. Obviously it can’t be her brother or father.

“She wants to find an older teen boy, or even a man who will be gentle with her. She is 11 years old, but has been masturbating to orgasm for some time now.” My wife told me.

“Well, why tell me? I understand her thoughts, but there was no reason for me to know this, is there? I mean about her daughter.” I said, a bit confused.

“Kate has talked this over with James, and they both agree that you would be the perfect teacher for their daughter.” Carol said calmly.

I exploded out of my chair! “Are you insane? Is she? You seriously want me to molest a little girl?!!” I exclaimed in surprise.

“Think about it? You would be perfect to teach her. Both James and Kate like and even love you, us. They trust you enough that they would like you to teach their daughter more of what sex is about. They are not asking you to fuck her, just everything short of actual sex.” Carol said.

I sat back down heavily. What were these woman thinking? The trouble was, the more I thought about it, the more reasonable it seemed. Who better than the parents to each their own kids about sex? The government really didn’t want that, but they had no choice in most instances.

11 year old Pam was a cutie alright. She was blond haired, green eyed little minx. She was a 4 foot 7 inch bundle of energy that was always going. Slim, no hips or ass yet, her breasts were little bumps that were, well, cute. She had no hair on her little pussy yet, unlike Eva who had a nice little sparse bush going.

“Look. At least keep an open mind, ok? We are going there this weekend, and as of right now, her kids are scheduled to go to her mothers for the weekend starting Saturday afternoon.

“Just say the word, and Nick will stay behind. I really want Eva to get more experience, and I want to be there for her. How many parents can say they were there for their kids when it came to sex?” Carol asked, in an almost pleading voice.

“You and Kate have thought this out, haven’t you?” I asked with a sigh.

“Yes. We are determined mothers.” Carol said with a nervous smile.

“Well, I am not promising anything with Pam, but I will keep my mind open about Eva. You’re right in that she should have a safe environment to explore this in.” I told my wife.

Late Friday afternoon found my family arriving at our best friends house to stay the weekend. It was something we have been doing for a couple years now. Spending the week ends at either there house, or at ours.

I still did not know what I was going to do. Carol said she had already talked with Eva and she was agreeable to whatever we decided! Damn, but my little girl was growing up. As we got out of the car and headed to the front door, I looked at her.

She was dressed in casual clothes of shorts and a thin t shirt. Her nipples clearly showed through her shirt. The dark of her red nipples shown through as well as they being outlined. She caught me looking at her.

“Dad?” She asked me.

I looked at my wife. “You go ahead dear. I want to talk to Eva for a minute. We’ll catch up shortly.” I told her. She looked at me, nodded and went on ahead.

“Eva, mom told me she talked to you about the possibility of your engaging in sexual activity with Nicholas?” I said more than asked.

She nodded hesitantly, suddenly shy.

“I have to admit, this caught me totally by surprise. What do you think of this?” I asked her curiously.

“Well, I want to. Nick is a cute boy, and you and mom are messing with his folks, so i don’t see why I can’t fool around too!” She exclaimed, then realized what she had said and blushed.

I chuckled at her. Then I sighed.

“Your mother and I have discussed this for a week I guess. I was hesitant to even consider it. Now here we are, and I am going to let you.” She gasped and started to speak, but I held up my hand for her to stop.

“You have to understand. Sex or what we will be doing is not like the movies, or TV shows. You won’t be allowed to go all the way. You and Nick will not be allowed to go off by yourselves. We will see every touch, caress, kiss. What do you think of that?” I asked her.

She turned red, but nodded her understanding. I still don’t think she had thought it through, so I got more graphic.

“This means I or your mom, and his parents will see you while he plays with your pussy! If you cum, we will see it! We will see him play with your breasts, kiss them suck them. We will see you play with his cock, even suck it. What do you think of that?” I asked her curiously.

She was very red, but her chin came up and she looked me squarely in the eye.

“I think I am lucky to have a mom and dad who care enough about me to allow me to do this, and to watch over me.” She replied.

I sighed. I looked up and saw my wife and Kate watching us from the door.

“Well, I hope you still feel that way the first time you orgasm in front of us.” Was all I said.

She threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Oh thank you daddy!” She exclaimed. She turned and saw her mom and Kate watching.

“He said yes!” She nearly shouted, running up the walk and into her mothers arms. Both Kate and my wife smiled at me.

After I entered and received my kiss on the cheek from Kate, she closed the front door and we went into the living room. James was holding court in the center of the room. His two kids, Nickolas, 15 and Pam, 11 were standing before him with hang dog looks on their faces.

I am not sure what they did, but James is 6’ 7” tall, with muscles on his muscles! He got through college on an athletic scholarship. Football to be exact. He was even approached by the pros, but he was more interested in Chemistry than football. He turned down several pro offers.

“... just because we are having company does not mean you’re to slide on your regular chores. Now get to it, and I don’t want to see either of you until your work is finished, do I make myself clear?” James asked them in a firm rumble.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.