My Big Tits - Cover

My Big Tits

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: It's not my fault I've got big tits, it's in my genes. One look at my mum and granny will tell you it runs in the family. I passed the 'c' cup barrier at fourteen and now I am pushing past the 'd' cup.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

It's not my fault I've got big tits, it's in my genes. One look at my mum and granny will tell you it runs in the family. I passed the 'c' cup barrier at fourteen and now I am pushing past the 'd' cup. At fifteen, my bras are again tight as they try and hold in my still growing tits. My trouble is I like them, like the way the guys look at them. Not only look but I like them being touched, squeezed and licked; I suspect most girls do, they just don't come out with it. I might scream and shout and cry but I just love it when some guy or guys touch me up.

I couldn't help myself, it felt like my brain was overriding all my other senses that I had. Any male passing by would get the same treatment, I would pull my shoulders back and stick my tits out so he couldn't possible miss them. Even at home, my dad and older brother got the same treatment, only worse. I would wander about the house in some old t-shirt with nothing by a pair of knickers underneath.

"Will you put some clothes on," my mother would often scream at me, but I never did take any notice.

Taking notice was what my brother, Trevor, would do, through. I would often see him giving me a sideways look as I walked past. I can remember walking home from school with Trevor and three of his mates. It was a hot day, so as soon as we got in I reached under my white school blouse and unclipped my bra and pulled it off. When I looked up, I had four pairs of staring eyes fixed on my chest.

"What are you lot looking at?" I giggled.

"Fucking 'ell sis," said Trevor.

"What, you're not hot then?" I said, using my discarded bra as a fan.

"Shit! will you look at those," some one whispered loud enough for me to hear.

His words made my nipples erect and my pussy moist.

"I'm going to my room," I announced and turned to leave.

"We're going to listen to Bill's new CD," stated Trevor. "Want to come to my room and hear it?"

"Sure," I said.

I lay down on my brother's bed while four pairs of eyes looked at my chest.

"How old is your sister, anyway," I heard someone whisper.

"Fifteen," was Trevor reply.

"Fuck me," was the general comment.

I loved it all, loved them staring at me, their comments about my big tits.

It was only a small room, much smaller than mine so after a bit...

"Do you mind?" said one guy, as he sat down on the bed next to me.

I looked up at him and he was quite cute.

"Trev says you're only fifteen, is that right?" he whispered to me.

"Yeah," I giggled and I could feel my tits wobbling about catching everybody's eyes.

"You've got big tits for someone that young," he said boldly.

I just love it when there're bold like him.

"You like girls with big tits then?" I asked holding eye contact.

"Sure," he admitted.

The room had gone suddenly quiet, the music was between tracks and everyone was staring at me. Suddenly, the music started again and everyone seemed to sigh in relief.

"Let's go to my room," I said getting off the bed and taking his hand.

Three pairs of eyes watched as we left.

"Shut the door," I said.

While he did that I unbuttoned my white school blouse.

When he turned he watched like a mouse before a snake as my fingers popped button after button.

"Fuck me," he mouthed as I pulled the two sides of my blouse apart to expose my naked tits to his eyes.

"Come here," I invited.

His hands were rough as he mauled me, god it was so nice! I pulled him down onto my bed and we kissed and all the time his hands were pulling and squeezing me. I unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. With one hand rubbing up and down on his cock, my other hand was working between my own legs.

"Shit, can I put it between them?" he asked.

"Sure, babe," I said.

He sat astride me and placed his cock between my tits.

"You squeeze them together," I said for my own hands were still busy. "God, yes, squeeze them harder."

A pain shot through me bringing on my own orgasm and, as it rippled through me, I felt his spunk jet all over my chest.

"Oh, shit," he sighed.

"Yeah," I agreed.

He left shortly after and I cleaned myself up with a tissue.


"What did you do with James?" hissed Trevor later, after his mates had left.

So his name was James.

"Why, you jealous or something?" I snapped.

"You're much too young to have guys in your room," he replied. "What if mum found out?"

"How's she going to know unless you tell her?" I said.

I saw a spark in his eyes as he contemplated putting pressure on me but then it died. I still hadn't replaced my bra so being the little minx I am, I pushed my chest out at him.

"You're not going to tell her, are you?" I asked sweetly.

I put my hands behind my back and gently swayed, his eyes followed my chest and it moved from side to side.

"Well, err," he said.

"I just bet you'd like to squeeze them just, like your mate, James, did," I teased.

Slowly, I moved forward until I was almost touching him.

"Give me your hands," I giggled.

There was no strength in his grip as I took his hands and placed them on my thrusting tits.

"Now squeeze," I instructed.

"I shouldn't, we shouldn't," he said.

But while he was telling me that, he was squeezing me quite delightfully.

Just then, the front door slammed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.