Otherworld - Cover

Otherworld

Copyright© 2005 by Loner

Chapter 4: Adjusting

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Adjusting - A teenage boy finds himself trapped in a world of swords & sorcery. Not a stroke story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I helped out around the farm as much as I could. Since I didn't know my way around a farm very well, Kathia had to explain an awful lot to me. She was always very patient with me and never complained, even when I did things the wrong way. We talked frequently, her about her life and Gianna and her husband, and me asking her questions about those things, plus this new world I was in.

One afternoon, while we were carrying buckets of water back to house, I asked her about the blue dragon I saw. She looked at me in shock, almost dropping the buckets she carried.

"You saw a blue and you live to tell the tale!" she said in astonishment.

"I almost didn't," I told her. "He looked right me. I thought I was dead for sure. But he flew away and left me alone."

"The blues come from the north," she informed me. "You're very, very lucky, Lucas."

"I saw a silver one too. The blue and the silver were fighting. And below them, these men with blue and white banners were helping the silver one. But these zombies came out of the ground and started attacking the men."

She stopped walking and turned to face me, utter disbelief on her face. "Zombies and blue dragons? The southern army and a siver dragon? Just how close were you to the Dark Domain, Lucas?" she demanded.

I blinked. "The... Dark Domain?"

She stared at me. "You know nothing of that place?" I shook my head.

She briskly turned and continued walking. "I will tell you when we are inside. The tale of the Dark Domain is not one to be told in the open, where enemy ears could be listening."


At lunchtime, I learned of the Dark Domain. It was the name of the land that was the northern neighbor of Serule. The lord of that very unpleasant land was Magus Dred. From his land, he ruled over evil dragons, hobgoblins, orcs, and thousands of other hostile creatures. He was continuously assaulting Serule, seeking to expand his rule. Thus far, Serule had rebuffed most of his assaults, though there had been losses to the evil lord.

"It is rumored that he can summon the undead to fight for him," Kathia told me in a hushed tone. "Those zombies that attacked the southern army were no doubt called by him."

I was suddenly very, very glad that I had not gone north and followed the blue dragon's flight.

Gianna was soon up and about and back to helping around the farm. Her scratches on her back were healing nicely. We started spending more and more time together about the farmyard. Sometimes I would look up and see Kathia watching us from afar, a strange smile on her face, as though she were pleased.

I found out that Gianna was fifteen, the same age as me. She didn't go to school with the other children of Burcel, instead being taught at home by her mother. Apparently, this was very common among farmsteads that were just too far away from the nearest school. As such, she didn't really have any friends, except for her dog, whom she had named Fetcher, because he loved to play fetch with sticks.

One day, while working out in one of the fields, Gianna and I took a break at a pond that sat near the northern edge of their land. The size of the land that Kathia was quite large. It must have been a few hundred acres, at least. It was hot that day, and Gianna and I splashed water on our faces from the pond.

"I'm still hot," Gianna complained.

"Me too," I said, wishing for a nice air conditioned room.

She looked at the pond, then back to me with a mischievous gleam in her blue eyes. "Want to go swimming?"

"Sure, but I don't have anything to wear into the pond."

That gleam in her eye twinkled. "We don't need anything. It's not like you haven't seen me before, and there's no one else around."

My mouth was suddenly dry. With a grin, without waiting for an answer, she stood up and took her shoes off. As I was getting to my feet, her tan peasant blouse was thrown to the ground. She laughed at my dumb expression. I quickly kicked my shoes off and took my own shirt off. She was sliding her skirt down her legs. She was so beautiful. Her golden hair shining in the sunlight, her skin pale and milky. Her breasts, not yet fully developed, jiggled as she ran into the pond. I caught a glimpse of the soft blonde pubic hair between her legs. She dove under the water, then sprang up, tossing her wet hair back. She looked like a water nymph, smiling at me.

"Come on!" she urged.

Thus encouraged, I shed my pants. She stared at my dick, which stood somewhere between soft and erect. I wondered if she had ever seen a nude male before. I doubted it. She had grown up on a farm, so I imagined she knew all about sex, but it was unlikely she had ever seen a naked human male before.

I let out a whoop and jumped into the water. It was cool, but it felt so good. The water wasn't very deep, only up to our shoulders. I swam over to her. She smiled at me and splashed me. I splashed her back. We played like that for a few minutes. I took tremendous delight in watching her breasts move and jiggle as she splashed at me.

Suddenly, she dove under the water. I looked around, watching for her to come up. Then I felt my legs getting pulled out from under me, and I went under. We both came up, and she was laughing.

"Think you're funny, don't you?" I asked her.

"Very," she replied with a grin.

I paddled over to her and stared at her. She stared back. We weren't laughing anymore. She started to lean her head towards me, hesitated, then continued before she could lose her nerve. Our lips met. Her kisses were so soft, they felt incredible. I felt her draw her body close to me, her hard nipples brushing across my chest. Her arms came around my neck, pulling me tighter to her. I put one hand across her shoulders, the other hand at the small of her back, holding her next to me. My dick was very hard now, and it rubbed against her leg.

She started moaning softly into my mouth. Her hands drifted down my back, down to my ass. She started kneading my skin and pushing me against her. She had my hard dick in between her thighs. She lifted one leg up and I felt my dick slide into something tight and hot. She gave a soft cry and started kissing me harder.

"Come with me," I whispered to her, slipping out of her.

She moaned in disappointment, but followed me out of the pond. I laid her down on the grass and then laid myself on top of her. Our mouths met once again, as though our lips couldn't bear to be apart from each other for very long. I reached down between our legs and slid myself up and down her pussy slit. She moaned and wiggled against me, trying to get me to enter her. I laughed softly into her kisses, then started sliding myself into her. She drew her breath in, her hands moving up and down my back. I started to slide in and out of her. Our breathing became heavier.

She gave a cry of delight and dug her nails into my back. It hurt, but it felt good too. She was ecstatic in her kisses now. One of my hands slid down her side, squeezing her ass. I was close to blowing.

I stiffened and let out a groan. She arched her back and came with me, squealing her pleasure. She fell back to the grass and I laid on top of her, my head resting beside hers. We were too exhausted to move. We stared into each other's eyes, softly kissing every once in a while. We didn't say anything for a long while.

"We better get back," she said with a smile. "My mother will be missing us before too long."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.