Otherworld - Cover

Otherworld

Copyright© 2005 by Loner

Chapter 14: Advisor

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Advisor - A teenage boy finds himself trapped in a world of swords & sorcery. Not a stroke story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I jolted awake, sweat coating my body. Beside me, Gianna stirred, looking at me through sleepy eyes.

"Dreaming again?" she asked.

I nodded quietly, rising out of the bed and moving to stand in front of the window. I looked out into the night as I tried to collect myself.

"And you don't want to tell me what this dream was about?" Gianna asked as she too climbed out of bed and padded across the floor to join me.

"I'd rather not," I said in a subdued voice. I felt her arms wrap gently around my stomach and she rested her head on my shoulder. Her naked body pressed into mine.

"I wish you would," she told me. She kissed me lightly on the cheek, then added, "but I know you will when the time is right."

I inwardly laughed at that. How could I tell her of the dreams I had been having of using my power to dominate any woman that I met? How could I explain that I made each of them perform sexual acts that, if they hadn't been under my control, they never would have done? Even Gianna was not immune from being in those dreams. The dream I had awoken from just a few minutes ago had shown her and the young sorceress, Tasmine, involved in acts of lesbianism. I had been sitting in a chair beside them, watching them and smiling.

"Go back to bed," I told her as I turned to face her. I tried to make my smile to her as reassuring as possible. "I'll join you in a minute."

"Are you sure I can't convince you to join me right now?" she asked in a seductive tone, pressing her body closer to mine.

"That's very tempting," I said. "But we have a long day tomorrow. You get some sleep, I'll be right there."

She frowned, but she returned to bed. She looked over her shoulder at me as she went across the room, and I knew she was concerned about me. I turned to stare out the window again, my thoughts becoming distant.

It had been three days since soldiers from the king's army of the southern races had saved us at the tower of Altholos. The wizard had perished in the battle, though. I had related portions of my story to the captain of the soldiers, leaving out particular details. But my tale was enough to urge me and the others to travel to Lawshire.

On our way here, my dreams had been more and more frequent, and they all concerned this power I seemed to have, that made me incredibly attractive to the women around me. My pheromone secretion had become so potent that I could control the actions of every woman around me, simply by telling them what I wanted to do. Every dream I had involved me abusing this power.

I let my head rest against the window and closed my eyes. I really needed to get some rest if we were to meet with one of the king's advisors in the morning. But I knew that sleep would not come easily to me for the rest of the night.


I was correct. I ended up laying on the bed next to Gianna and staring up at the ceiling for the rest of the night. As dawn broke over the horizon, I quietly slipped out of bed, threw on a robe provided to me by the servants here, and went out into the hallway. There was a bath chamber down the hall. The bath was a actually a shallow indoor pool, and soaking away my troubles for a short while sounded like a damn good idea. I got to the chamber and opened the door. I hesitated in the doorway when I saw that apparently someone else had had the same idea.

Tasmine stood in the pool, her young body naked and wet. She had a sponge in her hand and was in the process of washing herself. She looked up at me as I came in, and her mouth dropped open in horror. She sank down into the pool, covering herself up.

"I always seem to do this," I said, covering my eyes. "I walked in Val once too."

"My apologies, sir," Tasmine shyly said. "I had been hoping to get my bath in before anyone else was awake."

"It's okay, Tasmine." I consoled her, my eyes still covered behind my hand. "I'll leave you alone."

I started to close the door, when she abruptly spoke up. "Sir, if I may speak with you a moment? With your eyes and the door closed?"

I quietly nodded, stepping back into the chamber and shutting the door behind me. I walked a bit further into the room, stopping where I thought the pool might begin. I heard water splashing lightly as she moved a bit.

"We have not had much of a chance to speak alone since we left the tower," she began.

That was true. We only had a chance to speak briefly on our three day trek here. All I knew about her was that she was sixteen years old and had been studying under Altholos for about six years. Other than that, she was a total mystery to me. I knew that Gianna had talked with her quite a bit, but I had not.

"I never said thank you for taking me into your group of friends," she continued. "All of you have made me feel welcome."

I smiled at her. "Think nothing of it, Tasmine. You're one of us now."

She was silent for a moment, and I could hear the water splashing in the pool. "Sir, I assume you were going to take your bath?"

I had given up on trying to get her to quit calling me "sir". She explained that is what she called all males in positions of authority above her.

"I was, but I can wait until you're done," I told her.

"If I may, sir, I'd like to help you with your bath."

The chamber became so quiet that I could have dropped a pin and it would have sounded like a gunshot. My hand left my face, my eyes meeting hers. She didn't try to cover herself. She shyly looked away from, but then she found the courage inside of her to force herself to meet my stare.

I knew what was doing this to her. I knew it was my pheromones. She was too shy to just offer to bathe me like that. Part of me was telling me I shouldn't do this. I had a young woman who's madly in love with me right down the hall, sleeping naked in our bed. I did not need to do this to Tasmine.

But another part of me, the same part that had been making me have those dreams the past few nights, urged me to do it. This nubile, beautiful girl was like a puppet, and I was her master. I had this power, it reasoned, why shouldn't I take advantage of it, and her?

I struggled with myself silently, and Tasmine could see the hesitation in my eyes. She looked away from me, her arms covering herself as she did so.

"I am sorry. You are with Gianna. I should not have asked to do such a thing."

"No, no," I said, trying to soothe her. "It's not your fault."

The hell with it, I told myself. No need to shatter what little confidence this girl had on my account.

I took off the robe, letting it slide down my naked body. Tasmine saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and looked up at me. Her eyes took in my nakedness, and I saw her cheeks ignite a bright red.

"Never seen a nude male, have you?" I asked as I slipped into the warm water of the pool.

She shook her head, her eyes glued to me. We stood in the pool for a moment, her eyes riveted to my body. I cleared my throat and said, "Weren't you going to bathe me?"

She jumped a bit, then grabbed the sponge and came near me. She started wiping my arms, her eyes continually drifting to my dick. She washed my chest, my back, my legs, all without hesitation, much to her credit. It was when the time came to wash my groin that she hesitated.

"Will I... hurt you?" she asked.

"No," I told her, smiling gently. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to," she said. She gathered her strength and began to clean me, the sponge lightly stroking me. Of course, I started to get hard.

She watched me becoming erect, and unable to control herself, she reached up with her hand and lightly touched it. She looked up at me and I nodded to her. "You can touch it," I told her.

She took me in her soft hand, gently feeling the length of me. Her eyes watched my cock, fascinated with her hand caressing it. Her fingers ran under me, down to my balls. She lightly touched them, my hair tickling her fingers.

I reached down between us and took one of her small breasts in my hand. She was larger than Gianna, but not as big as Atheria, and certainly not Val. She looked at my hand briefly, then back to my dick, her hand still lightly touching me. I fondled her breast and played with her hard nipple. She bit her bottom lip as I ran my finger across her nip, and I smiled in satisfaction.

"They're very sensitive, aren't they?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "It feels good," she admitted.

"Come with me," I told her. I decided we needed to find a new position.

She stood up and walked with me to the edge of the pool. I sat her down on the edge, while I remained standing in front of her. I tipped her head up towards me, bent in and kissed her. She responded to my kiss, her lips caressing mine. She reached back down between us and once again took me in her hand. One of my hands cupped her face as we kissed, the other fell to her breast.

Instinct had started taking over for her, and her hand that had been lightly touching my cock started stroking me, her hand gently pumping. My hand drifted from her breast, down to her stomach. My knuckles glided along her pubic hair and my fingers found her wet pussy slit. I rubbed my finger lightly across it, and she nearly jumped. Her kisses become more passionate, more intense. She started pumping me faster. My finger stroked her slit up and down a couple of times, then I started concentrating on the bump of her clit. My finger circled around it, then brushed across it. She jumped again, and gave a tiny moan.

My hand left her pussy and she broke off the kiss, looking at me in disappointment. I pushed her hand away from my cock and told her to spread her legs wider. She gave me a confused look, but did as I instructed. I took hold of myself and guided myself between her open thighs, the head of my cock brushing against her moist slit. She jumped again as it brushed against her sensitive clit.

I positioned myself at her entrance and began to sink in. There was some resistance, as I expected, since I knew she had to be a virgin, given her inexperience. Her face twisted in pain and she gave a little whimper. I continued to push myself inside of her, and then I was in all the way. I started to pull myself out and she said, "No, stay inside of me."

"I'm not going very far," I assured her.

I then pushed myself back into her, and she smiled with satisfaction. I started to thrust slowly at first, then began to build up speed. She began to feather my face with kisses, her breath coming in pants. Her hard nipples brushed across my chest and she had reached behind me and started fondling my ass, feeling the muscles working under her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.