My Real First Love - Cover

My Real First Love

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2005 by Suzie XX

Erotica Sex Story: Women at a girls night out have fun telling their first romance tales but on her turn Christina chickens out of telling of her real first love and tells of her first boyfriend instead. Read here as she secretly remembers how she met a 14 year old girl on holiday when she was the same age, and see how the two discovered the new sensations of sapphic first love and intense sexual feelings for each other. Her real first love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

I was on a girls' night out a few weeks ago and the subject came up of first loves. Several of the girls gave their stories of their first boyfriends and the embarrassing or romantic things that happened on their first dates. It came to my turn and I hesitated, trying to decide whether I should tell them the real story of my first love or whether I should tell them of my first romance with a boy. They are two distinctly separate things believe me but in the end I told the boy story as this fitted the expectations of the slightly tipsy girls.

My real first love preceded the boy by over a year. It started on a holiday with my parents when I was just 14. We were staying at a dreary caravan park near Poole on the south coast of England. It was the hot, dry summer of 1992 and the grass about the camp was scorched and the normally muddy fields were cracked and parched.

The evenings remained warm so that our coats and jumpers never left the caravan all fortnight. Even the nights were warm enough for us not to want duvets or covers, perhaps just a sheet to preserve some modesty. All in all very un-British weather which was good as most of my friends were heading to Spain or France with their parents, and at least I got a comparable tan.

My younger brother, at 10, spent all day, every day at a club run for the children and we saw very little of him except at mealtimes. Mum and Dad just wanted to laze on the beach all day getting darker and darker brown. For me though, it was a little boring. I was too old really for the children's club, although technically at 14 I could have gone, but I was through puberty and felt more a teenage girl rather than a child. There was a disco in the evenings for those 16 and over but I seemed to be at the awkward age group that just wasn't catered for at all.

By the third day I'd had enough of the beach and one more day laying on a sun-bed all day and taking occasional dips in the sea was too boring to contemplate. So I told my parents I wanted to go for an all-day horse trek that was available at a discount to residents. They gave me £20 which was enough for the ride and to buy a meal, ice creams etc on the way. Mum and I had a disagreement about what I should wear, she saying I needed jeans, but I insisted on a sun-dress as it was too hot for jeans. She said "Well, don't blame me if your thighs get chapped and your bum is sore!'

On their way to the beach my parents took me to the stables where there was already a queue of 7 or 8 other girls waiting for the trek, but there were plenty of horses being readied in the yard. I arranged to meet Mum and Dad at the caravan at about 4.00pm when we were due to get back. They got in the car and headed for their usual place on the beach. The girl in front of me in the queue was slightly older, probably nearer 15 than 14 but chatted excitedly about the horses. Like me, she had never ridden before and was bubbling with excitement at the prospect. We watched as some were being very frisky, one rearing up onto its back legs and tossing its head from side to side. I said to the girl "I hope I don't get that one!"

"Me neither!" she answered turning to look at me for the first time and laughing. "My name's Melanie but call me Mel, everyone does."

"OK hi Mel, I'm Tina, its short for Christina but don't dare call me that, I hate it!" She was a pretty girl with long, fair, curly hair tied up with a scrunchy. My hair was also long but straight and quite deep ginger in colour, almost red, and it hung down to the middle of my back. The stable girls came over to the queue and led the first 6 girls over to where the horses were being saddled. We watched them being helped into the saddles, shown how to hold the reins and so on and we squirmed with anticipation that it would be our turn soon. There were now 5 of us waiting but then the stable girl came back and we were told there were only 6 horses going out today. Many of the horses were just not liking the heat or the hard ground and were playing up so they weren't going out. The horses were already being unsaddled and we were all desperately disappointed and wandered sadly out the yard.

Some of the girls ran back towards the camp but Melanie and I sat on the verge by the road. She was crying a little and I put my arm round her to comfort her. "Don't worry" I told her, "We could try again another day maybe. It would be hot anyway sitting on a horse in this heat all day."

"What are you going to do now?" she asked, "Are you going to find your parents?"

"I haven't really thought about it. I don't think I could face another day sitting on the beach. What about you?"

"Well mine have gone on a boat trip somewhere and have probably already left. I hate boats anyway. Shall we see what else is going on at the camp?"

"Yes I suppose we could. Or else we could get a bus along to that leisure park with all the flume tubes and stuff"

"Oh wow yes, that looks really cool." We walked back to the camp entrance and looked at the bus timetable. There was one due in 15 minutes so we ran to our respective caravans, stuffed our swimming costumes and towels in a bag and ran back to the bus stop. We stood there panting and of course the bus was 7 minutes late so we needn't have run. Finally we arrived at the leisure park about 11.00am, paid our entrance fee at the pool and went into the changing rooms. The area was filled with mums drying young girls and kids running around. We shared a changing cubicle and stripped off our sun dresses and underclothes and rummaged in the bags for our costumes. As we straightened up I looked at her naked body for the first time.

She was gorgeous. Her breasts were small like mine; probably a B cup, and her nipples were standing out firm with the sudden exposure to cool air. My eyes went down to her bush which, like her hair, was fair and curly and gave the impression it wasn't very thick. She had trimmed it to a nice neat triangle. Mine was a horrible bright ginger and hadn't grown beyond a neat tuft so didn't need trimming to the panty line yet. I suddenly became a bit embarrassed looking at her like this but when I looked at her face her eyes were taking in my body too and her mouth gaped open. I think she must have felt me looking at her and looked up quickly. We both laughed at our blushing faces.

"Wow, you're gorgeous," she said softly.

"Mmmm you too, sorry if I stared though."

"Me too, but actually I don't mind you looking if you want to. It's kind of nice."

"OK thanks, and you are welcome to look too but I think we'd better get our cossies on and get in the water."

We shared a locker and played on the flume tubes for about two hours before we decided to fill our tummies with some food. We showered with our costumes on to get the chlorine smell off, then got our towels and clothes out of the locker and went in the same cubicle as before. (I recognised the graffiti!) After drying our hair and arms we both slipped our wet costumes off and wrung them out a bit. We were facing each other while we towelled ourselves and were quite openly watching each other as we dried our breasts and between our legs. She put one foot up on the seat to dry her leg and I caught a glimpse of her labia. She saw me looking, smiled and deliberately opened her legs more which opened the lips slightly to reveal the pink area beneath. She looked down at my groin area as if to say can I see yours?

I put one foot up too and opened my legs while I dried them. Once again her mouth dropped open. I brought both hands to the top of my thigh and using my two thumbs I pulled my labia apart, giving her an unrestricted view of my vulva. She put down her towel and opened herself up too. "God you're beautiful" I whispered and then mouthed "can I touch?" She smiled, nodded and reached over and took one of my hands, folding all but my index and middle fingers and placing those two between her legs, slipping and dipping below her lips onto the warmth of her smooth vulva. Reaching back a little I could feel the dip of her vaginal entrance and slid my fingers in just a centimetre or two to the first knuckle. There was a warm wet feeling in there that seemed to invite me further in but like me her hymen was there at the entrance warning me off. I again let my fingers slide up her folds to where there was loose skin that I could pull towards me, and moving my fingers apart I could see the shiny pink pearl of her clit. I touched it gently and she recoiled away from me with the electric shock it must have sent through her. This left me holding up two glistening fingers which we both giggled about. I put them into my mouth to see how it tasted, smacked my lips and smiled to say I liked the taste and then wiped my fingers on my towel.

She held out two fingers of her own and looked down then up into my eyes again, raising her eyebrows quizzically in another silent question. I nodded and guided her fingers deep in my slit as she had done with me. The feeling was indescribable and I put my hand over hers to press them against me harder. She moved closer to me until our breasts bumped together and I opened my eyes to see her face just inches from mine. Our lips seemed to be drawn together and finally met in a gentle soft kiss. Just then someone rattled the door and we both jumped violently and she snatched her fingers away from my pussy. "Are you going to be long?" a disembodied voice called. "N-no just a few minutes" said Melanie, finding her voice quicker than me. We dressed in a big hurry, realising we had been there ages.

I treated her to a burger and we wandered outside into the sun still drinking our Cokes. There was a multi-screen cinema there and we wandered over to see what was on. "We don't really have time to see a film do we?" she asked.

"No I have to be back by 4.00pm and its gone two already. Anyway it's too nice to be in a cinema. Shall we walk back to the camp?"

"Wa-alk? God its miles!" Melanie almost choked on her Coke.

"'It's only about 2 miles, we'll be there in an hour." Reluctantly she nodded and we held hands to cross the busy A road. There was a footpath the other side that led in the direction of the caravan park which we thought would cut off a big chunk of the distance and we still held hands as we walked along. "Wow, that was sexy what we did back there wasn't it!" she said, obviously referring to the changing room incident.

"Yes, was it ever! We were both getting a bit wet I think."

"A bit?!! I was soaked. I still am too; it just keeps on leaking whenever I think about it."

"Oooh, can I feel?"

"Not here sexy, it's too open. Let's find somewhere a bit more private and you can have a feel I promise. I get to feel you too though!"

We giggled, feeling very naughty, and skipped along still holding hands. The path kept getting further from the road and after crossing a stile it went through a field of bright yellow flowered rape seed crop. The crop was taller than us, and although the path was a good metre across at the bottom and nicely clear to walk, the tops almost came together to form an arch. It was quite spooky but it was nice to get out of the hot sun for a while. We ran through the arched corridor for a long way but it seemed to go on for ever. We stopped for breath. I looked both ways along the path but we seemed to be the only people in the county of Dorset out walking that hot afternoon. "Hey, it doesn't come much more private than this" I said with my eyebrows raised in a sexy look.

She knew exactly what I wanted. "Oh go on then you sexy girl". She stood invitingly with her feet a little apart. I slid my hand up her thigh until I felt her panties and slid the flat of my hand over her crotch. I felt the dampness in the material below her vagina.

"Feel inside the panties, it's even wetter there!" she encouraged. I put my finger under the material and it was sticky with her wetness. I pushed my knuckle upwards through her lips into her vagina and could feel it still oozing out of her. "Ooh Tina that feels so good, don't stop."

"Oh wow this is so erotic. Let me get to you properly." I pulled her towards me and slid my hands over her bottom until I found the elastic of her knickers and tucked my thumbs inside, drawing them over her cheeks and letting them fall down her legs. She bent down and lifting each leg in turn pulled the wet panties off her feet and tucked them into her swimming bag with her towel and costume. "God if my mum could see me now she'd give me such a smacking!" she remarked.

I pulled her to me again and slipped my hand underneath her body opening her labia. I covered my fingers in her juices and smeared them over her smooth vulva and pressed one finger each side of her hard little clit. She put her hands round my neck and held on for dear life while I circled her clit. I only did this a few minutes when she started kissing my face until she found my mouth and kissed me hard pressing her tongue into it. She breathed hard as she broke the kiss and her face was red and contorted, her eyes wide and wild. "Christ Tina I'm going to cum!" Her vulva pressed down on me in waves of pleasure and she threw her head back as she went over into a massive orgasm and yet more wetness ran from her onto my hand. Her knees just buckled suddenly and she fell backwards, her hands around my neck pulling me with her. We fell into the crop, bending the woody plants back and snapping some with loud cracks but they broke our fall.

"My god Mel, that must have been a hell of an orgasm!" I laughed. I had been masturbating for some time and had reached orgasms before but nothing as intense as she had apparently just achieved. Her eyes were glazed and I don't think she could speak but she nodded weakly. "The farmer's going to kill us if he sees his crop!" I said and she managed a laugh. She still had her hands round my neck and pulled me in for more kisses. Slowly she got her senses functioning again and said "Right Tina, my sweet, now it's your turn!"

I leaned forward and looked up and down the footpath, but couldn't hear or see anyone anywhere near so I laid back into the plants again while she stood a little bit unsteadily and pulled off my panties in one quick movement. She smelt at the wet crotch of the flimsy garment and smiled before tucking it in her bag with hers. She held my legs apart and she knelt between them, her face no more than 6 inches from my pussy. "Oh wow, you are just so beautiful down there" she said. She brought both her hands to me, holding my inner lips wide apart with one hand and repeating what I had done to her a few minutes earlier, making my clit wet and pulling the rubbery flesh in tight circles round it. The stimulation was too great for me to last long and the orgasm was building rapidly inside me. To my surprise she leant her head towards me and licked rapidly on my exposed clit. This sent me spinning into the wildest, most intense feelings I had ever experienced. My back arched and Melanie had a job to keep her mouth on my clit. The feelings were too strong and I cried out with a mix of pleasure and pain to relieve the pressure in my body, and then I blacked out.

I awoke to Melanie shaking me saying "Wake up Tina there's people coming." Adrenalin started to flow as I struggled back into the world. She held my hands, pulling me forward, and I struggled up holding on to her as my head started to spin again. I looked down the path between the yellow crop, and indeed there were two people walking towards us from the same direction we had come, still a long way off fortunately. We grabbed our bags and walked the opposite direction, slowly at first but faster as I the strength returned to my legs. We started sniggering as we put distance between us and the couple, and soon were laughing loudly at our crazy antics. Eventually we got to a stile and then could see the caravan park over a grassy field. The footpath led by a corner of the park but the fencing had a well worn gap that we squeezed through.

It was now 3.30pm, and we walked through the rows of similar-looking caravans searching for either of ours. We found hers first and she let us in with the key from her bag. It was stifling hot inside like walking into an oven, and we went round opening all the windows. We sat down on the L shaped sofa in the lounge and cuddled each other then kissed deeply. "God Tina I love you!" she whispered.

"I love you too Mel, you're really great. Where did you learn to do that?"

"What?"

"You know, what you did with your tongue on me."

"I think I read about it in a teen magazine as to what boys do to their girlfriends when they have oral sex and I just wanted to try it. Was it good?"

"Good doesn't even come close, it nearly blew my head off!" We both laughed.

"Yes I noticed you had a little orgasm!"

"Little?!!!" We laughed loudly.

"I thought I'd killed you for a moment; you went out like a light. Then I saw that couple on the path and I couldn't wake you to start with. I was pulling your dress down to make you respectable and was going to say you'd fainted."

"Well next time I'm going to do that to you and see how you like it! There will be a next time won't there?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.