My daughter - Cover

My daughter

by S-writer

Copyright© 2005 by S-writer

Erotica Sex Story: Father discovers his daughter's sexuality when he sees his neighbor photographing her nude with her best friend!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I knew what was happening. I discovered it by accident a couple weeks ago. I had come home from work early and my daughter was not in the house. Well, it was summer after all. I went out into the back yard looking for her, but she wasn’t there. I figured she was next door. Here is what happened.

I had gone upstairs and then up into the attic. I puttered around and since it was hot I had opened a window to get a bit of air circulating. Shortly, I was sweating since the attic was like a sauna. I heard childish laughter coming from the window and went over to look out.

There in my neighbors yard was my daughter, Crystal, her best friend Jana, and Jana’s father Mark. He had a camera and was taking pictures of the girls. I smiled and was about to turn away, when something they did stopped me.

Mark seemed to be talking to both the girls intently, and they were listening. They looked at each other shrugged and sat down and pulled their shoes off. Next, they stood and pulled off their shorts, leaving them in t-shirts and panties!

Mark started taking pictures of the girls and then they ran and jumped into the in ground pool Mark had had installed last year. They swam for a while, and I was about to go back to going through some old boxes, when the girls were called over to Mark. He asked them to get out and pose for him again. He had been taking pictures and now he wanted more of them out of the pool.

I was captivated as the two girls got out of the pool. My daughter is a dark haired girl of fourteen, and her shirt was totally see through wet. Her brown nipples were showing through clearly, although at this distance I could see nothing in detail except the color of them! Her friend Jana was the same age, just two weeks younger. As she got out of the pool, I saw that she had a deep pinkish color showing through her shirt!

“Arch your back a little, Crystal. You have a beautiful body for your age! The camera loves you!” Mark was saying just loud enough for me to hear.

I was stunned. He had crossed over from general picture taking, to starting to pose my daughter in a suggestive pose! I watched as my daughter hesitantly started posing for Mark. Jana was asked to assume poses too. Soon, both girls were hamming it up, and posing very suggestively. I watched as Jana took off her wet t-shirt, exposing her small pointy breasts to her father’s camera!

Mark took several photo’s of her posed in various positions. My daughter watched, then she took took off her top! There stood both my daughter, and Mark’s daughter, topless standing in just panties! I decided I had better do something about this!

I went downstairs and out the door. I went to Mark’s house, around to the side and went in the large gate of the privacy fence he had made when the pool had been installed. They were not there! They had moved between the time I had left my attic window and arrived here. I quietly entered the back door of his house. I wanted to see for myself how far this guy was going to go with this. I quietly went through the first floor, but didn’t see or hear anything. I was about to try the second floor, when I heard giggling and laughing coming faintly from their basement door.

I went to the door and listened. I heard voices, but could not hear what was being said. I started easing down the stairs, staying as close to the wall as possible, to prevent squeaks. I made it down the stairs and was finally able to hear what was being said.

“No, I don’t really have enough hair down there to trim it.” I heard my daughter say.

“Never too early to start trimming your pubic hair.” Mark replied to my daughter!

This was getting to be way beyond appropriate! I cautiously glanced around the corner, but they were further in in the separate game room, which let me cross without being seen. I heard several clicks and Mark telling the girls to move or pose certain ways.

“How about it girls? Take your panties off and let me get a few shots of your glorious naked selves?” I heard Mark ask them.

“Well, why not?” Jana answered.

I just had to look. I peeked around the edge of the doorway, and was in time to see my daughter sliding her panties down her legs. When she straightened up my heart caught in my throat! She was so beautiful. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and her nipples, which were also brown were stiff and erect! My god, but they had to be a quarter inch long at least! And she had a cute little bit of pussy hair just over her pussy slit.

I looked over at Jana, and she was naked, with her legs spread about shoulder width apart. She had much more pussy hair on her mound. Still, you could clearly see her slit, and her pink nipples were hard with excitement or cold, or both of these reasons!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.