One Stormy Night - Cover

One Stormy Night

by Lord Robar

Copyright© 2005 by Lord Robar

Erotica Sex Story: This is a short piece written for a forum I am a member of. The challenge was write a dark fantasy piece. Well as dark fantasy isn't my gig it may not be dark to some, but it is dark to me. I'm told it's hot, but a stroker it's not, a writing exercise is what it is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   MaleDom   .

Thunder crashed, waking with a start I sat up.

"God Dam it," I cursed. Mad because my dream had been interrupted. I hated waking up in the middle of a good dream. Of course I couldn't remember the ones I didn't wake up during, so what was the difference?

Stretching my legs over the edge of the bed, I got out to go to the bathroom. Looking down I smiled, knowing it was going to be interesting taking a leek while sporting the wood that had grown from my crotch.

As I leaned over the porcelain stool one hand on the wall, I leaned at an impossible angle. I had just coaxed a small painful stream of piss to start flowing, when the door was flung open. Pissing everywhere, but in the can till I could shut it off.

I look over; through the dim light of the hall night-light I could see the red headed vision I had been dreaming of.

"Jesus Christ Amber! I am a little busy here", the tone I used was a bit brusque and instantly I amended it.

"I'm sorry Amber what is the matter", I asked seeing there was a bit of fear in her eyes, but also that her eyes were no longer looking at mine. She was now staring, openly at the object of my pride. As I sleep a'la raw I couldn't really have covered it if I wanted too.

"Sa... Sorry dad, I just..." gulping she continued never tearing her eyes from my throbbing manhood.

I like having her call me dad, though in truth my thoughts and feelings for her were way less then paternal.

"Storms scare me and Jessie won't wake up so I came in here. I am not sure why, but... I'm sorry." The last was said with a pout. Her lip extended and quivering, I thought she might cry.

Opening my arms, palms up, in a gesture of "What the hell can I do", I was hid hard by a skinny, red headed leech. I gently put my arms around her quaking body. As every alarm of common sense in brain was going off the fucking scale I asked.

"Amber? Would you like to come in and sleep with me", I asked, instantly feeling her head bobbing, up and down against my chest. As I swept her up, Amber's arms went around my neck. Nuzzling up to my ear I could swear she was purring.

Laying her on the bed I couldn't help but notice the hem of her short gown ride up on her narrow hips. Her panties an emerald green thong, called to my eyes to her barely covered virgin sex. Breaking away from my mental freeze, I climbed in beside her.

God was with me, just as I settled in a great crash of thunder rattled the house. Amber was on my in a flash, clinging for dear life.

"Dad, I'm scared." She sobbed.

"It's just thunder it can't get you... just noise", I said trying to put her at ease.

For a moment I had forgotten that I was lying there naked. Holding a fifteen year old girl who herself was damn near naked, but I was soon reminded.

I was pulled back to the real matter at hand. My cock, as hard as a flesh mallet was beating a rhythm against her taunt stomach. The rhythm of my cock matched the one of my wildly beating cock.

Pulling her on top of me, I kneaded her wonderful ass cheeks with both hands. That I had her night gown up damn near to her breasts seem to bother Amber no more then the fact I had both hands on her bare ass flesh.

As I massaged her ass Amber's legs spread wider and wider giving me more access to her charms. She gasped as I tickled a finger across her sphincter. Her marvelous ass cheeks clenched holding my finger in place for an eternal few moments. As she relaxed I continued my journey of discovery.

Though every time thunder would crash and rattle the house she tensed, Amber was showing far less fear then before. My fingers working still lower found a very damp piece of silk molded to her delicate pussy. So wet it stuck to the contours of her swollen sex. I worked my fact-finding finger under the material. As it brushed over her blood engorged labia a shudder ran through her body.

"Ooohh Daddy", she hissed through clenched teeth.

A stream of pre-cum shot out of my cock as if it were the real thing. Beyond my control, with a mind of it's own my cock started making short strokes against her freshly lubricate tummy. As my cock jerk of it's own volition, my finger repeatedly brushed back and forth across her dripping wet labia.

"Daddy that feels so good", she mewled

This daddy shit was driving me beyond rational thinking. Slipping my finger into her crease I softly rubbed to and fro from clitoris to taint, slowly building pressure within her. I had somehow regained at least partial control over my rebellious cock. If I was going to do anything more then shot the biggest wad of my life against her stomach I needed to regain control. Feeling her breathing quicken and her hips start to jerk I pulled my finger away from her hungry snatch.

"Uuuuuuh", she growled in exasperation. I knew by her own body's language, I had just robbed her of a powerful orgasm.

"Daddy", she cooed. "Don't stop... please."

The pleading in her voice triggered something very primal in me. It reached deep inside and fed a hunger, one I had never known was there. Taking a firm hold I rolled us over. Above her and lying between her splayed legs, I looked into her eyes. The light was very dim, but just enough that I could make them out. I could see green fire, and lust. Oh yea, they were in there, but something else laying dormant behind it all something she probably didn't even know was there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.