My Sister and I - Cover

My Sister and I

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A brother and sister are thrown together after their parents die. Flirtation turns to sex and then love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I was walking on air after that evening. However, I also felt incredibly guilty. Not about having sex with my sister, but about what I had done to make it happen... what I had done to her boyfriend. I kept telling myself that it was for her own good. Still, I knew it was wrong. I finally decided to tell her.

When I did, she blew up and called me names, screaming at me, "How could you do this to me? What kind of brother are you? And so on. She said she would never speak to me again. I hadn't expected that kind of reaction. I figured she would get mad, but realize that I had done it for her and forgive me right away. However, after a week of not talking, of me bringing her flowers, offering to massage her feet, and anything else she wanted, I was at a loss for what to do.

I went to a friend's house one night and he had some booze. I wasn't used to drinking and had half a bottle of liquor. I told him I was okay and decided to walk home. Well, I passed out in an alley, where I slept the entire night. When I finally got home, my sister was frantic. When she scolded me for staying out all night, I said, "What difference did it make to you. You hate me anyway."

Cindy got a shocked look on her face. She started to cry and said, "I do care about you Robbie. You're my brother and I love you."

"So ignore and refuse to talk to someone you love? Fuck it!" I said and stormed into my room.

A little while later, I heard a tapping on the door. I didn't answer it right away. However, when she didn't go away, I finally gave in. Cindy was at my door with her eyes all red. My heart started to melt. I took her in my arms and we both cried.

After that, we had a long talk. I promised never to medal in her affairs again. She said that she knew I did it because I loved her. So, we finally made up. However, I was afraid to try anything sexual with her for a while.

The next evening, Cindy asked me if we wanted to watch "our" movie. I was so excited that I almost tripped over the coffee table to get the video. We sat on the sofa and watched the rest of the movie. Mrs. Fields took on several other men, with her husband always being the last one to fuck her. I ate Cindy to multiple climaxes and she sucked me off again. After that evening we no longer pretended that we could deny what we felt for each other. Over the next several months, I brought her pleasure with my mouth on a daily basis. I loved eating her. However, she didn't always return the favor. I figured out that it was intentional on her part. She would often tease me unmercifully. Sometimes she would come out of the bathroom naked or accidentally let her towel slip. We would neck on the sofa until I was crazy for her. She would giggle and slap my hands away from her breasts. It kept me at a sexual peak and always wanting her. She used that sexual energy to get me to help around the apartment more than I ever had before. I didn't mind... just being around her was wonderful for me.

We also got along very well. The fact that Dexter was out of the picture and that she wasn't dating anyone helped. I had no reason to be jealous anymore.

Several weeks later Cindy received an E-mail from Dexter. It was short and rude, saying that he was sorry but he had found someone else. Although she was prepared for that, it still hurt. I consoled her that night. I made her climax with my mouth several times before I carried to her bed, exhausted.

As time went on, our relationship heated up. We did almost everything but fuck. On occasion we got very close. One time she was straddling me on a kitchen chair. Her skirt was pulled to her waist and she didn't have panties on. I was in my underwear, my cock sticking through the opening. As we kissed, she lifted up and let my cock slip behind her until it was rubbing between her ass cheeks. I was close to climaxing already. When she realized that, she lifted up again and let my cock head slipped between the lips of her pussy. I heard her whimper. Her hips jerked like she was starting to climax. When the slick and swollen lips wrapped around the head of my cock, I couldn't control myself. I shot off like a cannon, my sperm squirting just inside her lips and running back down my cock. She began to climax with me.

It was a Saturday night when the inevitable happened. I had taken Cindy out to a nice dinner for her birthday... spending almost a week's pay. She had on a tight black dress with pearls around her neck and four inch high-heeled shoes. She looked incredibly sexy and classy at the same time. When we arrived home, we began to kiss, like we often did. Before we went too far, she told me to wait and she went into the bedroom. I figured she was trying to cool us down. However, when she didn't come out I became worried. I knocked gently on her door. I very rarely went into her room. It was one of those unspoken rules. When she didn't answer, I pushed the door open. What I saw took my breath away.

On the bed was my gorgeous sister. Several candles lit the otherwise dark room. Cindy was lying on pink silk sheets. She had on a black corset with a matching black garter belt and nylons. On her feet was the same pair of black high-heels. The corset exposed her breasts, with the metal under-wire pushing them up seductively. The white flesh of her breasts contrasted wonderfully with the black of the corset. One leg was crooked with her shoe on the bed. She didn't have panties on.

My heart was in my throat as I slowly walked over to her. "My God Sis," I whispered.

She looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "I want you Robbie."

"Huh?" I answered stupidly.

"I want you. I want you to... to fuck me."

For a second the words didn't register. When they did, my eyes opened wide. I had a pretty good idea of what to do, but since I had never had intercourse with a girl, I was scared. "Uh... Sis... I uh... I never..." I stuttered.

She got a funny look on her face. "You've never what?" Before I could answer, she got it. "You never fucked a girl?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.