My Sister and I - Cover

My Sister and I

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A brother and sister are thrown together after their parents die. Flirtation turns to sex and then love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

"God Robbie, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" Cindy said when she had finally gathered enough strength. "I've never climaxed so many times in my life."

I smiled but didn't answer. For some reason, male pride or ego, I didn't want her to know that I had never eaten pussy before.

Cindy finally sat up. She looked at me and whispered, "It's my turn." With that she slipped off the sofa and crawled between my legs.

My cock wasn't as hard, but it was still a formidable bulge in my shorts. I watched excitedly as she reached for my belt. She opened my shorts and quickly stripped them off of me. My cock sprung to attention.

Cindy stared at my weapon and said, "Wow, it looks even bigger than before." She wrapped her hand around the pulsing shaft, holding it up as if inspecting it. Her hand moved up and down the long tube, squeezing juice from the swollen head. Then she used her index finger to capture some of the juice and brought it to her mouth. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

I figured she was going to give me a hand job like she had done the other night. However, it became obvious that she had other ideas. A gasp escaped my lips when she straightened up and pulled my cock down until the head was an inch from her still hard nipple. She pumped the shaft again, causing a large bubble of juice to form at the tip. It hung there for a moment then, as if in slow motion, dropped to her nipple. She rubbed it around the areola until it was shining. Then she moved to the other tit and did the same thing.

I watched with half closed eyes as she tweaked her nipples, making them hard. Then she moved closer until she could place the slit of my cock at one nipple. I moaned as I felt the rough nub of her nipple slip up and down the slit. She smiled up at me and pulled her nipple away.

"Did you like that?" she asked rhetorically.

I answered by moving my hips upward. With a giggle she began again.

Finally, she moved closer and wrapped her soft breasts around my hard cock. She began to move her breasts up and down both sides of my cock.

"Oh God Cindy," I moaned in warning.

She giggled and pulled back again, letting my cock flip back up and slap my stomach. Then she leaned over and brought her mouth close to my throbbing erection. Looking up at me she whispered, "I want to suck it. Do you want that?"

"Yesssss!" I answered. I lifted my hips pushing my dripping cock head toward her mouth. She pulled back teasingly. Then her tongue came out and she lapped the slit, cleaning the accumulated juice from the tip. With a groan deep in her throat she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside. However, she only sucked it for a second or two. She pulled away, making a pop with her lips as my cock slipped out. Her tongue came out and she ran it down the shaft and over my balls.

"I love to suck balls," she said. She opened her mouth and sucked one in.

My breath was coming in gasps now.

When one ball was wet with her saliva she moved to the other. Finally she licked back up my cock and hovered over the head. With drooling lips she moved down, taking the head inside again. I gasped as she took me deeper and deeper. Through half closed eyes, I saw her lips reach my pubic hair. I couldn't believe that she had taken all of my cock in her mouth. I could actually feel her throat muscles working on the buried head. Then she pulled all the way back, freeing my entire cock. It pulsed in the air, dripping gobs of saliva.

Cindy gasped for breath with her mouth open. Her eyes were filled with excitement.

I reached for her head and pulled her back. She opened her mouth wide. I pushed her down until I heard her gag. Still, she took most of my cock without a problem. Soon we began a rhythm. My hips pushed upward with each of her downward moves.

I was fucking my sister's mouth. The reality of that was too much for me. "Cindy," I screamed.

She pulled back and grabbed the base of my cock, like she had done when she masturbated me, and cut off my climax.

My mouth was open as I gasped to suck air into my lungs.

Cindy waited a few seconds before she began to suck me again. Over and over she brought me close to my peak and then would stop.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore. "Please..." I begged.

"Please what?" she asked with a smile.

"Please make me cum," I hissed.

"Alright, since you were such a good boy." With that she wrapped her hand around my shaft and placed her mouth over the swollen head. Her hand began to pump up and down as her mouth sucked the head. Within a few seconds I was ready to cum.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" I cried and lifted my hips. My eyes were closed tight.

Cindy held her mouth on the head and pumped my cock with her fist.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I screamed as my balls unleashed a huge load of sperm. I heard Cindy gag, but she didn't stop sucking. Then she was moaning and swallowing as she pumped me. It felt like my balls were exploding as they pumped their contents into her sucking mouth.

When I finally opened my eyes, Cindy was still sucking the head of my cock. She had been unable to drink all of my juice and some of it had run down the shaft to pool in my pubic hair. I watched as she licked it up.

Cindy looked up at me with a smile and said, "Yum, you taste good little brother." Her tongue came out and she licked a gob of cum from the corner of her mouth.

The sizzling bacon and perking coffee filled the kitchen with the smell of breakfast. I hurried around to get everything ready at the same time. Normally on Saturday mornings Cindy was up early and I was the late riser. However, today, I wanted to fix her breakfast. It was about ready when she came in.

She came into the kitchen wearing her white terrycloth robe. She stretched and yawned, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"What are you doing up so early?" she asked with a sleepy smile.

"Just wanted to fix breakfast for my sister."

"That's so sweet of you," she returned sincerely.

"Sit down. The paper and coffee is on the table. Everything will be ready in a minute."

Cindy sat down but she didn't pick up the paper. I could feel her eyes on me as I moved around the kitchen.

When I turned around, I saw a strange look on her face. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"Robbie, we need to talk."

Uh oh, I thought, here it comes. We went too far last night and now she is having regrets.

"Uh... sure Sis, let me finish getting breakfast ready." I put the food on the table and sat down across from her.

"We'll eat first," she said.

Suddenly I didn't have much of an appetite.

When breakfast was over Cindy reached over and held my hand. I didn't say anything, waiting for what I knew was to come.

"Robbie, we went pretty far last night."

"Sis... I..." I started to say something, I wasn't sure what, but she interrupted me.

"Let me talk please," she said and squeezed my hand. She paused for a moment and began again. "I guess it was because Dexter stood me up and I drank too much. However, I would be lying to you if I said I didn't enjoy it. I think you could tell that anyway. But, we are brother and sister and it was wrong." Cindy paused again.

I still didn't say anything and waited for her to continue.

"We have always been close and I love you... but... not entirely like a brother."

My heart began to beat a little faster.

"While I know that I should say that it can never happen again, deep down inside I don't believe that. We live together and are too close for me to say that."

I was all ears. This was sounding much better than I had hoped.

"But, it can't go any further than it already has... I mean... I mean... we can't actually fuc... well, you know what I mean. There have to be some rules." I saw her face flush for the first time. It was obvious that she was nervous.

"Sure Sis, whatever you say," I blurted in excitement. I was ready to agree to anything as long as it meant that we could still have fun together.

"Don't get too excited," Cindy said and finally smiled. "We have to control ourselves... we can't be suc... uh... doing things every day."

"I understand," I said as seriously as I could. Inside my heart was leaping for joy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.