My Sister and I - Cover

My Sister and I

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A brother and sister are thrown together after their parents die. Flirtation turns to sex and then love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I was in the kitchen when Cindy came home that evening. I wasn't much of a cook, but I had fixed some spaghetti, warmed up some Italian bread, and opened a bottle of her favorite wine. I put a white tablecloth on the kitchen table (we didn't have a dining room) and lit a candle in the middle.

"Robbie, I'm home," she called as she came into the apartment.

"In the kitchen Sis."

"My, my, what a treat this is," she said when she saw what I had done. The house did smell good.

I smiled at her and said, "It's the least I can do. I guess I should fix dinner every night."

"Uh... that's okay," Cindy said with a worried look. When she realized that I was kidding she smiled broadly. "Some things are better left to me."

"Are you criticizing my cooking?" I said, trying to look hurt.

"Well, no. But I do remember the time you tried to cook a roast," she said with a big smile.

"It only took a week to get the burnt smell out of the house," I returned.

"Two weeks."

"Alright, two weeks. But I CAN cook spaghetti."

"We'll see... but you get an 'A' for effort regardless."

"Go get changed, it's almost ready. Here," I added and handed her a glass of wine.

"This is so sweet Robbie," she said sincerely. "It couldn't have come at a better time. I've been on my feet all day."

"Well, get a shower and change, then we'll have dinner. Before the movie I'll give you one of my famous foot massages." She loved it when I massaged her feet.

"Wow, it gets better and better."

"Get!" I said and waved her out of the kitchen.

Later Cindy returned wearing a purple silk kimono housedress that hugged her bust and came down to the middle of her thighs. Her hair was freshly washed and hung in wet curls to her shoulders.

We sat down to eat a few minutes later. Dinner was a success. The spaghetti was passable and the store bought Italian bread was good.

"This was wonderful Robbie," Cindy said sincerely as she sipped her third glass of wine.

"Thank you. It's the least I can do."

Cindy surprised me when she got up and sat on my lap. I wasn't sure what to do so I wrapped my arms around her waist and let her lean against my chest. The smell of lavender soap and her hair shampoo sent a chill through me.

"I'm so glad I have you Robbie. I don't know what I would do without you," she said, snuggling into my chest. Her hips squirmed on my lap.

I didn't answer. I was trying desperately not to get an erection. However, her soft ass on my crotch was too much. I could feel my face turning red with every hardening pulse of my cock. It was uncomfortably trapped in my shorts. "Uh... Sis," I said with embarrassment and lifted her up.

As she stood, I saw her look down at my crotch. A smile came to her face and she whispered, "Sorry."

There was a look in her eyes that I had never seen before. My cock, which was trapped down the leg of my short's throbbed, lifting the material.

"Better fix that before you cut off circulation," she said nodding toward my lap with a smile.

My face turned three shades of red. I jumped up, sliding the chair back quickly. "I uh... I had... I had better get the dishes done," I stuttered.

"No, I'll do the dishes and you get the video set up," Cindy said with her eyes sparkling naughtily. "You might want to take care of that first," she said, referring to my erection. She was obviously enjoying my discomfort immensely.

"Cindddddyyyy," I said with mortification.

I rushed out of the room like an adolescent that had been scolded by his mother. Safe in my room, l leaned against the door and took several deep breaths. My cock still throbbed in my shorts. It took me a few minutes to compose myself. I retrieved the video and then found a bottle of massage oil and a towel. The bathroom was a mess as it was most of the time after Cindy was there. There were makeup articles strewn across the counter and clothes and towels on the floor. I sighed and started to straighten up. I moved her makeup into a neat pile on the side of the counter and wiped it down. When I picked up the towels, a pair of panties dropped to the floor. As I started to reach for them, I realized that my hand was trembling. This is ridiculous, I thought as I picked up the silky underwear.

I walked over to put the panties in the hamper. However, before I could, I found my hand bringing them to my face. It was as if I couldn't control it. I inhaled her sweet fragrance and felt my cock throb so hard that I feared I would cum in my shorts. My head began to spin and I swayed on my feet. Finally, with great effort, I dragged the panties from my face and threw them into the hamper. I slammed the lid with anger. I was still chastising myself as I set up the video.

Cindy finished the dishes and came into the living room carrying another glass of wine. She sat down on the sofa next to me and said, "All ready for me?"

"Uh... sure." After the bathroom incident, I wasn't sure I was ready for her.

We had done this before. She turned on the sofa and placed her feet on my lap. I lifted them and put a towel underneath so as not to get oil on my shorts. Cindy sighed and laid her head on the arm of the sofa as I poured oil onto one foot. She moaned contentedly as I began to gently massage the soft skin on the top of her foot and then down to the arch. When most of her foot was covered in oil, I slipped my fingers between her toes. I heard another moan and glanced up. Her head was back and eyes were closed. There was a serene look on her face. With her eyes closed, I felt safe to look down her body. I saw her breasts move gently up and down under the silky housedress. They formed two soft mounds that stretched the silky bodice. My eyes moved down to see that the hem had ridden up her legs until much of her thighs were exposed. She had great legs. They were smooth and tanned with just the right amount of muscle. Her calves were strong and well shaped, tapering to narrow ankles. I held her gorgeous feet, with red painted toenails, in my hands.

As I continued the massage, I gently moved one leg away from the other. I knew that it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. I moved very slowly, hoping that she wouldn't notice. When they were a good foot apart, I dared to look between her legs. My heart almost stopped. Her crotch was totally exposed and the light of the lamp beside me gave me a perfect view. She had on a pair of pink gauzy panties that did little to hide her pussy. I could see the outline of her outer lips and the wrinkled and pink inner lips flattened against the gusset. My heart was now thumping rapidly in my chest. In my excitement, my fingers had stopped moving. When Cindy moaned and wiggled her foot, I quickly looked away and began to rub again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.