24 Sister

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: 24 hours in the Romantic life of a young man and his sister after he decides he wants his sister as a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy   .

Sometimes life throws you what you want, be careful what you wish for. At my birthday party I blew out the candles and wished that, Liz my older sister would become my lover. I know incest is wrong but I have had a crush on Liz for several years. She is small, fair and has dark hair with a killer smile and a great little body that she hides.

Sis is a few days shy of being two years older than me. So we have our birthday parties together. There has been a tension lately between Liz and me. I am not sure why. A few months ago things changed between us. Liz does not date much; after her last date she came home bummed out and tired looking. It was early and I was watching MTV. I stood and looked at sis.

"Liz you all right?"

I put my hand on her arm lightly and Liz shrugged it off. "Leave me alone, all you boys are the same."

Liz hit my upper with her little fist. "What is that for Liz?"

"You're a boy and that's why!" Liz ran up to her room. That was the night the tension started.

The next morning I was at the mall and ran into Liz's date from the night before. Charlie James one of the biggest assholes in our school. Charlie was laughing it up with his "crew" the school asshole posse. "Robster your sister has the best titties I ever felt" and I gave old Charlie an uppercut in the lower stomach. Charlie's friends made a lot of threats but had no desire to fight.

After dinner I heard a knock on my door and called out "come in."

Liz entered and said "Thank you Robbie."

"So sis you heard."

"Rob you defended me against that big bully and stood up for me. He was such a pig on our date and all hands like an octopus. Rob every date I go on is the same. The boys don't care about me and just want sex like I am a slut or something. I'm still a virgin but boys don't care, Charlie told me that since I'm ugly I should be flattered and put out."

"Liz you're a pretty girl" she did not know how often I thought of her naked flesh as I jerked off over her. Liz and her friends had been my original fantasies but then with time Liz played a more and more important role in my sexual thoughts and came to dominate them.

"Your only saying that because you're my brother."

"Virginia has a solution" Liz giggled.

"What about Gini?"

"Robbie you to have to swear keep this a total secret!"

I nodded yes in reply "I swear sis."

"You know that girls get the same desires as boys don't you? Well Virginia found a boy to be a secret lover, one that will keep her secret and never tell. She can go on a date and is never tempted. She is in love with Tom!"

"Tom? You mean her brother Tom?"

"Robbie you swore to keep it a secret!"

"I wanted to thank you for defending me with that jerk." Liz moved forward and bent over to kiss my cheek and instead gave me a light peck on the lip's. "I love you Robbie" and then she left my room.

I watched her butt shake as she left, Liz had never kissed me on the lips before. Was that an invitation for me? Why did she tell me about Virginia and Tom?

A couple days passed and it was Friday night and sis was home watching TV with me downstairs as our parents played cards upstairs with friends.

"Sis what do you think about what Gini and Tom are doing? I mean I know it is wrong but who are they hurting?"

Liz gave me a soulful look "I am not sure Rob what to think. I mean we could never do anything like that, could we. You don't like me in that way and I am too shy to let a boy do that. It would be wrong I think. I wish I was pretty like Gini." Liz looked down ashamed.

"I could do it Liz, you're so beautiful, you just don't know it. You're prettier than Gini will ever be!"

Liz didn't say anything and left, she waved "I'm going to bed now." Liz went upstairs and I was alone.

I could not believe it; I had just talked to my sister about having sex with her and told her I wanted her sexually. Sis is small, petit and slim but she has a knockout body hidden under her cloths.

The next morning Liz gave me a funny smile and turned her head away. I thought in for a penny in for a pound. I decided to seduce my sister and become her lover. I could take care of her needs and I knew she could definitely take care of my needs! Liz would not feel the pressure to put out if I could take care of her needs.

I telephoned Tom and asked for help. "Maybe we could date the girls. And take our sister's out?"

"Rob you want to date Gini?"

I paused this was the moment of truth. "I want to date Liz, my sister, not Gini! I want Liz as my girlfriend"

"Dude this is embarrassing. You know what your saying Rob?"

"Yeah Tom! I know exactly what I am saying. I want to take my sister Liz as my lover. I know the girls at school are under pressure to be sluts, I want Liz for me and no one else."

"Liz told you then about Gini and me?"

"Yeah dude. Can you help me?"

"Well if she told you that says a lot Rob. This is more common than you think guy. A lot of sisters are putting out for their brothers at school."

As we talked Tom explained what happened with him and Gini. She walked in while Tom was slapping the hotdog and he was nearly ready to cum. He couldn't stop and Gini just stood there watching almost hypnotized. Gini had walked forward in a daze and slid her hand around Tom's dick and then leaned over and sucked him off. Tom moved his hand to her tube top and popped her tit's out and played with her boobs as she sucked him off. Gini had even swallowed.

"Dude my parents will be out late tonight and you and Liz are invited over to party. There will be a several couples there."

Our Parents were out playing Golf and Liz was in her room studying as I knocked on the open door and entered her room.

"Liz can we talk, this is important."

"Sure Rob ok."

Liz was at her desk using her laptop and I sat next to her. "Would you like to go to Tom & Gini's tonight for a small party?"

"Oh yeah, that would be great."

" The party tonight and you'd be my date. I want us to be like Gini and Tom!"

Liz's jaw literally dropped and her eyes grew as round as saucers. She just sat there and did not answer. Knowing that Liz is shy I stood and moved next to her and held out my hand. Liz looked at it, then took it and I helped her stand. I wrapped my arms around her and held her lightly.

"Liz this party is a big step, if we go you're my girl friend."

"I know" she whispered in a hushed tone.

"I am guessing that there will be kissing and touching at the party, like regular boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, you know fooling around."

Liz nodded at me her eyes glazed over.

"So if we go you're my girlfriend sis, you understand?"

Liz nodded her head as I held her.

"I think we need to fool around a little, let you get use to this Liz. I am not pushing and we will only go as far as you're comfortable with."

"How far do you think we need to fool around?"

"I think you need to be comfortable wearing just your panties as we lay on your bed and fool around."

Liz looked stunned. "I can kiss you first Liz, just simple kisses" and I saw her relax.

I bent my head and softly kissed her neck gently and then looked at Liz. Her eyes were closed and I smiled. I moved my lips to gently kiss Liz softly on the mouth for several seconds and moved my mouth away. Her eyes were closed tight.

"More" she whispered.

I kissed my sister on the mouth and enjoyed the sensation. Her Body was pressed to mine and her arms around my neck.

"Do you think they will test us or something at the party?"

"Liz they have as much to lose as us; what would you do?"

Liz thought for a second."I ashamed to say it. I'd have one of the girls watch as the brother kissed his sister's naked breasts and sucked her nipples. Just to insure they were ok and not informers." Liz blushed.

I kissed Liz again with a slow kiss and my hands encircled her waist and pressed her forward. Liz had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a house dress. I felt the strap of her bra and the waistband of her panty as I caressed her back.

"Maybe I can leave my bra on at the beginning?"

"Sure Liz; that sounds wonderful." I knew I would be kissing her breasts later and sucking her nipples to get her use to our intimacy.

Liz must have thought I meant now as she back away from me and blushed as she undid the buttons on the front of her simple house dress. Liz's face reddened and it went down her neck. She opened the house dress and her upper chest had a blush also. Liz stood there in her bra and panties with house slippers as the house dress was shrugged off and cast onto her chair. My jaw dropped this time; Liz is so beautiful!

Liz beamed me a smile as bright as heaven. I was stunned as Liz undid her front opening bra and let it slid off and away leaving her bare breasted.

"I need to do this now before I get frightened" she explained.

Liz smiled as I was frozen; "you can hold me brother" and she held out her arms.

I moved forward in a daze and felt Liz's arms go around my neck as my hands encircled her small waist behind her. Then it hit me like a brick, my sexy big sister was half-naked in my arms and her beautiful tits were bare and crushed against my chest. I could feel two soft mounds pillowed against my chest. Soon Liz would be letting me touch her breasts.

My hands caressed sis's back, her skin as smooth as glass and resilient under my hands. I kissed my sister and her lips sought my kiss. A long lingering lover's kiss with an open mouth. I caressed her belly and led Liz to sit on her bed, we sat like Adam and Eve in paradise. My eyes devoured her and I kissed her again. I leaned over and kissed my sisters thighs and knee.

She laid back as if in a dream and my hands glided over her legs and thighs. I leaned in and kissed her belly again, tonguing her belly button. I kissed her belly, her hands led my head higher and I was looking down at her naked breasts as my hands slid over her taut thighs. Her eyes gave me permission and I lowered my face.

Kissing her breasts as I had kissed her lips and sissy caressed my head. "Be my baby and suck my nipples, lick my breasts."

Liz arched her back to rise up as I licked her nipples and all of her beautiful breasts. Her hand pulled my face to her nipple and I started to suckle her as my hands fondled her thighs. Sucking in a rhythmic pattern. I was making love to her tit's and Liz was moaning and withering half-under me.

"Rob we need to do this, if you suck my breasts, we are a couple."

I made love to her boobs and was caressing her thighs and stopping short of her honeypot. Sis's boob's were young and firm and her nipple rubbery in my mouth. I felt her arching under me as my hands stoked her beautiful thighs.

"Oh Godddddddd"she screamed and clamped my head to her bosom so hard I nearly could not breath as sis shook and withered. I continued to suck her boobs as she petted my head while my hands learned each section of her lush thighs.

Liz was breathing hard and crying "I love you Rob, I love you. I want to go all the way but I'm frightened. Maybe we can go slow and I get use to doing things. You just gave me heaven and I want to help you. I'm still a virgin my brother and I love you. I wish we knew about this before." She laughed.

After a pause Liz said "maybe you should touch me here and get me use to being touched."

It was like a bomb went off in my head and Liz took my hand and placed it on the back of her thin, white nylon panty.

"I want this, you as my boyfriend; that is why I told you about Tom and his sister, but I fear it too. When I first learned about Gini and her brother, it was so wrong. Just so wrong but so right, I knew you wanted me, I saw it in how you looked at me, before Gini told me. I always knew and just pretended not to know."

My mouth remained on her boob and now my hand caressed her round bottom. I needed to jerk off or something, my cock was as hard as iron and throbbing

"I can help you Rob, you can rub it again my bottom."

As I touched her butt, I knew this was right. My mouth released her boob and Liz rolled onto her belly. I rose and stripped naked in a flash, my cock as hard as marble. Liz turned and her hand cupped my rod as she looked at me. "It's beautiful, do it."

Liz rolled back onto her tummy and spread her legs wantonly. Her panties looked so thin, I could see the crack of her ass. I laid atop my sister with my erection pressed to her panty-covered bottom. She was so warm as I rested my weight on my forearms. Rubbing my erection against her heart-shaped bottom was a natural instinct.

I pushed my cock along her crack and rubbed it across her heaven. Her nylon panty was sheer and thin and my pre-cum dribble onto her backside. Liz was moaning with pleasure and I reached for her bosom with one hand, leaning to the side and supporting my weight. Her bottom felt so resilient and spongy as my dick made love to her butt.

"Maybe you can take my panty down and feel my bare bottom?"

In an instant I had her panties down and off her legs and was back rubbing my cock again her firm ass. I was like a man possessed and could not control myself. Her smooth butt and crack were like fire as my penis slide against her. One part of me could not believe this was happening and my cock was on fire. Sweat broke on my face as my member rubbed against her firm ass. This was heaven as my cock slipped over her silky butt. My cock erupted and spat streams of cum over her bottom and back. I dropped to the side "wow."

I looked at Liz and knew she had a second orgasm. Her smile was so beautiful. She had not cleaned my cum off her butt, thighs and back but kissed me with a hunger I have never felt before. As we kissed I reached for tissues and cleaned her, I used maybe 10 tissues and dropped them to the floor and the room smelled of sex.

Our kissing continued and rose in intensity, two mouths became one and our tongues danced a love dance. She rose and turned to me and we were kissing and hugging her breasts crushed into my chest and her pussy pressed to my erection. I was stunned here I was kissing my naked sister and we were half laid on each other. Sissy broke our kiss and looked at me so seriously.

"I would take you in my mouth brother" she said as if the world's fate depended on it.

"I will eat you sissy! Anything to make you happy." And she smiled.

We kissed and hugged, her breast's mashed against my chest and our torso's glued together. Whispering secrets as we lay in a naked embrace.

"Brother how long did you, you know, want me?"

"Sis I wanted you since you turned thirteen."

"Oh my God Rob, I felt that too, I felt so guilty. Girls are not supposed to like their brothers that way and especially a younger brother."

"Liz you were there as my sexually awakened, you and your girl friends were my idols and then you bloomed and you alone were in my thoughts."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.