Her Cherry Is Gone With The Wind - Cover

Her Cherry Is Gone With The Wind

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Jan and Bobby get parts in the school play that involve a love scene. How do you prepare for that? What do you do to ... practice the part? Now far should you go to suggest ... realism? Practice makes perfect, they say, so come along for the ride of ... their ... lifetime. This story is the companion piece to "Getting Into The Scene"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   .

Gloria Swanson stood, looking at the two students she had just awarded the lead roles in the senior play, which would be performed for the community just before graduation. She had barely gotten it approved by the board and she wanted everything to go smoothly. To that end she was trying to make sure all her ducks were in a row. What she was about to do was part of that process.

"Okay," she said. "As this is a very mature play, I'm going to require that your parents sign a letter verifying that they will allow you to take the parts."

Jan glanced over at Bobby, who would be her leading man in the play. He was a boy she had never noticed before. She knew he played some instrument in the band, but that was about it. Nice looking, with longish brown hair. She couldn't tell much about his body in the clothes he was wearing, but he seemed like a nice guy. She knew she'd have to kiss him during the play, and there was a scene that was supposed to look like they were making love. She was a little nervous about that, but she bridled at having to have her parents' permission.

"I'm eighteen, Ms. Swanson," she pointed out. "I shouldn't have to have my parents' permission to do this."

"I'm aware of your age," said Gloria. "I restricted tryouts for these two roles to those who were eighteen or older, if you'll remember. But this is a high school production," said Gloria. "There is a very racy scene in the play, and I won't do it unless I know I won't have parents coming out of the woodwork afterwards. If you don't want the part, then just say so now, but I'm not going to argue about it. You'll have to have your parents permission or I won't cast you in the role."

"I want the part," said the girl. "I'm going to major in theater when I go to college."

"Okay, then," said Gloria. She turned to the boy. "And you, Mister McIntyre?"

For his part Bobby was petrified. Jan was a cheerleader, and one of the most popular girls in school. He had tried out for the play on a whim, because the part of a Confederate Cavalry officer who sneaks into town to see his lady love was just the kind of thing he imagined himself to be ... in his fantasies, anyway. He was more surprised than anyone when Ms Swanson called his name for the part. He too was thinking about the love scene and getting to kiss Jan. He was having a hard time breathing, but the last thing he was worried about was getting his parents' approval. They'd be elated that he'd decided to be in a play. They were always trying to get him to do things like this. He nodded his head, not trusting his voice to speak, at the moment.

Ms Swanson sighed. Kids always thought they could do anything, but she wanted this production to be perfect. It was the first time the board had approved a play that had sexual overtones in it. Granted, the love scene took place under a blanket, but it had to go well and tastefully or they'd never let her do anything else like it - probably ever.

"Okay, look, in this play you two are supposed to be a young couple who have secretly been in love for years. Jan your father is a rich plantation owner and Bobby, you come from common stock - blacksmithing. As such you were never supposed to even meet, much less fall in love. But you stole time together secretly for years and you must be able to communicate that to the audience. You have to convince them that you know each other intimately." She looked at their faces to see if they were listening. "So what I want is for you two to spend a lot of time together in the next month - as much as a boyfriend and girlfriend ... Get to know each other - share secrets - try to be the soldier and his sweetheart."

Jan looked uncertainly at Bobby. Ms Swanson sighed again. "Look, it's all pretend, okay? Just spend time together as much as possible and tell your friends it's play practice. If it looks like you two aren't going to be able to gel then I'll have to find another pair." She turned to talk to some of the other kids in the play.

Bobby turned to Jan and said "Hi, I'm Bobby McIntyre."

Jan's opinion of him went up a notch. Most guys tried to hit on her immediately. He was polite at least. And everybody in school knew her, yet he offered to let her introduce herself instead of assuming things about her. "And I'm Jan Thomas. Pleased to meet you ... sweetheart." They both laughed.

"I've never done this before," he said.

"Oh, it's no big deal. I've been in lots of plays before. It's easier than you think. You'll do fine," she said.

"I'm worried about getting stage fright," he said worriedly.

"Well, by the time we actually perform I promise you you'll know the lines so well you'll be saying them in your sleep, and we'll practice the moves so much you'll be doing them unconsciously. The trick is to forget about the audience and live the actions."

They made plans to get together the next night to begin the process of getting to know each other and going over lines. He wondered if this counted as a real date. He also hoped her boyfriend wouldn't cause trouble. The only guys he ever saw her with were jocks, and they had testosterone problems in the first place. He thought of himself as a lover, not a fighter. Not that he'd ever had a chance to be a lover.

The next night it actually felt like a date. Bobby's stomach was roiling as he knocked on the front door of the very nice house. Jan answered the door herself, though, and she looked so relaxed ... so unworried ... that he felt his pulse slow a little.

Rather than ask each other personal questions, they elected to just read through the entire play first, to get the story line down and see how their parts fit in with the rest. When they got to the part where the love scene was, both got a little uncomfortable. There was a description of how the male was supposed to be between the female's thighs and her knees were supposed to be visible holding the blanket up while the male's buttocks went up and down etc etc etc. The thought of actually being between Jan's thighs made Bobby's knees weak. He had all the normal fantasies about girls, especially cheerleaders, and Jan was gorgeous. He jerked off regularly thinking about various different girls and the night after being chosen for the part had jerked off while thinking about Jan. When he realized that his groin would almost certainly have to rub against hers during the scene, he knew he'd get hard and that worried him because he also knew Jan wouldn't like that one bit.

Jan was popular and went out on lots of dates, but she didn't fool around much. She masturbated like crazy to deal with the feelings she had from boys trying to get in her pants, and had even broken her hymen with a candle several years ago. But no boy had ever seen her naked below the waist and only one had been allowed to touch her there. Her breasts were another matter. She loved to have her breasts caressed and loved it even more when she got her nipples sucked. She was proud of her breasts. They had originally grown in shaped like cones, but had rounded out nicely and were topped with pale pink nipples that were super sensitive. The thought of being able to have a man between her thighs, rubbing against her as she knew would happen, and it being okay, made her get a little wet between her legs. She looked at Bobby who, thus far, at least, seemed like a good candidate to do something like that with ... something fun, but not serious. She really appreciated that he was polite and anything but pushy.

They went on and finished the play.

"Wow," said Bobby when they had finished. "There's a lot of lines for both of us."

"I told you not to worry. We'll practice until you're sick of saying yours and hearing mine. It'll be like a dream that comes to you in your sleep over and over until you know everything that will happen."

"I don't know about that love scene," he said. "I think that may be the hardest part of all." It was obvious he was worried and uncomfortable.

Jan decided she liked him even more. Most guys would be wanting to practice that part first - and probably often. "Well, we won't worry about that until later. We'll just get to know each other and see how it goes. Okay?" She wanted to put him at ease.

Over the next two weeks they spent some of almost every evening together. They ate at each other's houses and practiced their lines in different places so they didn't get bored. Little by little they began to learn the kind of things about each other that only good friends learn.

One night they were in Jan's bedroom going over lines. Bobby sat on the floor while Jan sat on the edge of her bed. Bobby glanced under the bed and his throat tightened as he realized there was a pair of bikini panties lying crumpled just under the bed. His eyes must have telegraphed something because Jan leaned over to see what he was looking at. When she saw the powder blue wisp of cloth she was horrified. She snatched them and wadded them up in her hand.

"Oh ... I'm sorry, I must have dropped them there when I took them off," she said.

There was an awkward silence. Bobby decided to try to lighten the mood. "Why Darlin', you know ah love you, and that you could never do ani-thin' to disappoint me." He drawled in his carefully cultivated southern accent.

She giggled. "Oh Robuht, you are such ah gentlemahn. Ah do wish this horrible Wah was ovah so we could be tugethah again," she ad-libbed.

Now Bobby was getting into it. "But darlin' you know Ah have tuh return to thu conflict. Maht Ah have some token of yoah's to carry with me into battle?"

Jan went with it. "Oh Robuht, you wish to carry mah colors into battle? How could Ah refuse yoah simple wish." And with that she held out her hand and dangled the wisp of light blue cloth in front of his face.

Instinctively Bobby reached for the panties. As his hand closed around them and she released them he realized what he was holding and his jaw dropped. "Ahhhh ... uhhhh ... ummmm."

Jan giggled again. Bobby was holding something in his hand that at least a hundred boys would kill to possess, yet he was blushing and couldn't even speak. He really was sweet she thought to herself. He deserved a reward. "And when you return ... victorious ... from thuh field of battle, Ah will wear them for you once moah." She couldn't say it straight faced and collapsed into laughter.

Bobby wasn't sure at first if she was laughing at him or just at the situation. When he saw the look on her face though, he felt better. Just to spite her - and to see what she would do - he stuffed the panties in his pocket.

She acted like nothing had happened and began to read lines again. Bobby felt his dick twitch. Then they carried on with the lines.

When they were done for the night he went home and she didn't ask for the panties back. When he got home he looked at them for a long time, lying in his hand. He knew he was going to smell them, but he didn't want to for some reason. Or maybe it was that he thought he shouldn't want to. Just looking at them was somehow immensely satisfying. He tried to imagine her in them, but he didn't have enough information about her body to compose that picture in his mind.

He realized they were at his nose. His hand had brought them there while he was thinking about her. He sniffed them and realized she had told the truth when she said she'd worn them. His dick got rock hard and he knew he'd have to beat off. He didn't want to soil the panties because they smelled so good to him, so he lay them next to his head as he jacked off.

Staring at them he shot a line of sperm at least eighteen inches into the air.


Meanwhile Jan was lying in her own bed, one finger buried in her itching pussy, wondering what Bobby was doing. She couldn't believe she'd actually given him her panties! Used panties! She'd never done anything like that before in her whole life! It made her pussy feel so warm and wet to know that a boy had her panties.

Two nights later Jan showed up at Bobby's house to rehearse lines. Bobby's mother smiled and invited her in.

"It's always good to see you, Jan," she said.

Jan smiled and said, "Well, I imagine he's probably pretty tired of me by now."

The woman smiled again. "Oh I doubt that. You're very pretty and boys will be boys." Jan felt a tingle in her belly at that point and Bobby's mother spoke again. "I hope you don't mind, but my husband and I have a bridge club meeting tonight. Will you be okay without us here? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Jan almost laughed. "We'll be fine. Bobby's always behaved himself like a real gentleman."

The woman beamed. "I'm so glad. He'll be right down."

Shortly Bobby's parents left, leaving Jan alone in the living room. She opened the script and began to study the lines she wanted to practice tonight. It was the first place where the young couple were supposed to kiss and she wondered how Bobby would react to that. She found herself looking forward to seeing if he was a good kisser. About then Bobby bounded down the stairs, his script in hand. He was wearing a T shirt and gym shorts and it crossed Jan's mind that, once you actually looked at him, he was pretty hunky looking. She gave him the page number and they started in on the lines. Soon they were at the kissing scene and both stopped.

"Um ... I suppose we should probably..." Jan said softly.

"You mean ... kiss?" Bobby gulped.

Jan started to feel silly. "Yeah. I mean we're going to have to do it sooner or later and we may as well get it over with."

Bobby's face fell and she went on. "The first time I mean. I know we're both nervous, but if we do it a few times then maybe it'll get easier."

"A few times." Bobby's eyes went a little out of focus.

"It's just a couple of kisses," she laughed. "Surely you've kissed a girl before."

"Of course," he said. He wasn't about to tell her how few times that had happened.

Both stood up and hesitantly approached each other. He was hesitant because other than experimenting with several of his cousins at a family reunion (which they had instigated) the only thing he'd ever kissed was his pillow. She had spent hours kissing, but not with this particular boy. Neither knew what to do with their hands, so they just left them at their sides. As they leaned toward each other their faces got closer and closer until their lips finally met.

What neither of them had thought about was that with their toes probably two feet apart, and their lips together, their center of balance was off and, without their hands they couldn't break the kiss. Jan realized their predicament first, about the same time she realized his lips were very soft and warm and ... nice feeling. Bobby, for his part, was just plain paralyzed. When her lips touched his, his dick started to swell and suddenly he couldn't breathe. Consequently, when her hands came up to his chest and pushed gently he rocked back on his heels and almost fell on the floor. As he flailed to get his balance his face flamed red and all he could see was her wide-eyed stare and her mouth open in a little "o".

He felt like such a loser.

Then her gaze lowered. To the tent at the front of his shorts. Her eyes got even wider and the "o" got bigger. Bobby whipped around, facing away from her and almost cried with embarrassment. "Oh shit" he groaned, not realizing he had actually said it out loud.

Jan saw his embarrassment and felt a flood of warmth in her chest.

"Bobby" she said hesitantly.

He couldn't face her.

"I'm sorry Jan. You must think I'm a real jerk."

She was surprised "Oh no!" she said quickly. He looked over his shoulder at her, a question in his eyes. "I mean, it's okay." she said. "I mean it's perfectly normal and I understand completely." Now she was beginning to be embarrassed and her face started to flush. "In fact, I take it as a compliment. There! Now we can't let this beat us." Her voice firmed as she tried to get control of her emotions. "Come on, kiss me again."

She walked over to him, grabbed his shoulders and turned him to face her. She made sure not to look down, and stared straight into his eyes.

"Come on" she said more softly "We have to get used to this so we can move on."

She left her hands on his shoulders and moved closer to him, reaching up with her lips. When his face descended to hers and their lips met again, Jan felt weak in her knees. The next thing she knew her hands were behind his head and she was crushing her lips to his. Then his hands went to her waist and then to her back and they were in a lover's embrace.

That kiss went on and on as each youngster let emotion take over. Jan felt her breasts pressing into his chest and her nipples started to stiffen. Then she felt the lump she had seen earlier pressing into her abdomen and her knees got even weaker. She swayed and Bobby caught her as her legs gave way. They were by the couch and he lowered her to a sitting position. Both were gasping for breath as he leaned over her.

"Are you okay Jan? Did I hurt you?" he asked anxiously.

Jan just stared up at him. "Wow," she sighed. Then she repeated herself "Wow."

Bobby stood up, his poorly hidden erection how right in front of Jan's face. She stared at the lump in his shorts. Bobby realized what was happening and hurriedly sat down on the couch, his hands going to his lap and hiding his boner. Jan turned her head and stared at Bobby's face.

"Wow!" she said again.

Bobby had enjoyed the kiss too, more than anything else he could think of. But the look on her face worried him.

"Are you okay Jan?" he asked again.

She snapped out of it. "Um, yes ... I'm okay. It was just ... I mean I've never felt anything like that..." she began to flush, "I mean I've kissed a lot of boys before, of course, but ... it was never like that." She looked at him with wonder in her eyes. "You're a pretty good kisser Bobby," she ended up.

He grinned, relieved that she wasn't mad. "Uh ... thanks."

She glanced down at his hands in his lap.

"And I mean it. Don't worry about ... that..." she grinned. "It really is normal and I really do take it as a compliment. With a kiss like that last one I'd be worried if it didn't happen." She blushed again, but felt much more relaxed.

Bobby was elated. He had been embarrassed that he couldn't control his body, but now it was okay. She understood and wasn't going to think he was some kind of pervert.

They actually got through two more acts with no problem. Then they came to the love scene. They stared at each other.

"I don't know about this" Bobby said.

Jan, by now, had decided she was actually looking forward to practicing the love scene. It meant she got to do some more practice kissing, and based on the last one she couldn't wait.

"We have to," she said, a little breathlessly. "We're obviously nervous, and we have to get over that."

Ms Swanson had already told them the actual scene would be performed with Jan in a tube top, or bikini top, something that would allow her bare shoulders to show, and that Bobby would be shirtless. She didn't care what they wore below the waist except that it couldn't interfere with costume changes before and after the scene. She suggested gym shorts or something similar, since those could be worn under the costumes both before and after the scene. Jan reminded Bobby of this as they prepared to figure out how to play the scene.

Bobby said, "Well I have on gym shorts now. Should I take my shirt off?"

At first Jan started to say no, but then she thought about what she had felt during the kiss.

"I suppose so," she said. "And so we can get used to seeing each other, I'll take off my shirt too."

She saw Bobby's eyes get very round.

"I have on a bra, and that's about like a bikini top. I can put the shoulder straps under my arms."

Before she could chicken out, Jan stood up and removed her shirt. Bobby stood there staring as her lacy white bra came into view. There, contained in that lace were the beautiful breasts he had fantasized about just last night. His dick had started to go down a little. That ended abruptly and suddenly he was rock hard again ... achingly hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.