Daddy Goes To War - 2nd version - Cover

Daddy Goes To War - 2nd version

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Incest Sex Story: This is a 2nd version of Daddy Goes to War written for the special 'daddy' in my life shortly before he left for Iraq. In this version daddy seeks her out, while the original has her going to daddy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Copyright© 2005

It was late when Daddy came through the door. Wearily he threw his keys on the table and looked around, surprised and a disappointed that his little girl hadn't waited up for him. Daddy half hoped to have found her, perhaps fallen asleep on his recliner as she waited for him. He hadn't wanted to be so late. He was losing precious hours he had left before beginning his next military assignment overseas. More war. Daddy sighed, trying not to think of what lay ahead and climbed the steps. Right now, a hot shower was in order to get the days sweat and grime off his body, to soothe his aching muscles. After the shower daddy stood in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection, as he rubbed his hand over his short hair, thinking about the fact his girl wasn't up waiting for him. He was so sure she would be. The pangs of disappointment gnawed deep inside him. Daddy grabbed his robe off the door hook and pulled it on before leaving the bathroom.

Making his way to the bedroom, he stopped at the doorway, peering into the dimly illuminated room. He would swear his heart actually skipped a beat when he realized why she wasn't downstairs. There his little girl was, curled up on his side of the bed, wearing one of his t-shirts. Quietly he went to the bed and gently sat beside her. He enjoyed just having some time to watch her. Reaching out he brushed a few stray strands of hair off her cheek. Her hair was damp. Daddy leaned over and kissed her cheek, his hand brushing against one of the pillows. Both were damp. Daddy hadn't realized that she had been so disappointed when the hours grew late and he wasn't home to be with her one more time. She was so scared and felt so alone; the only comfort she could find was in daddy's bed, wearing daddy's clothing, crying herself to sleep.

Daddy sighed. He hadn't wanted to be so late. With the military, one was at their mercy, but how do you explain to your little girl that it's not a matter of choosing one over the other. Daddy took off his robe and eased into the bed beside her, snuggling up tight around her. He inhaled the scent of her hair deeply, as though he could keep it with him for the whole time he'd be gone. Putting his arms around her, he caressed her as he kissed her head. Daddy had to close his eyes as he tried to hold back his own tears.

Suddenly he felt her body jerk around and there she was, facing him, blinking up at him with sleepy eyes... "DADDY!!" She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his neck. He felt her nudge her smooth leg between his. Her body so warm, trembling, with a grip surprisingly tight for a little girl as she literally hung onto him, tears wetting the skin of his neck. He ran his hands up under her shirt, rubbing her back, trying to comfort her. He wasn't sure he could, when he didn't even know how to find comfort himself. It was getting so late; he knew he couldn't let the night end continue like this. He quietly murmured soothing sounds to her, reminding her of her promise to be a good and strong girl for daddy. Daddy could feel her head nodding as she sniffled hard, her voice muffled as she shakily said, "I love you Daddy"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.