Geek's Lucky Night - Cover

Geek's Lucky Night

by Deacon Blues

Copyright© 2005 by Deacon Blues

Erotica Sex Story: Rhonda, party girl and girlfriend of the teams star receiver gets jilted at a party and has to take drastic measures to take care of business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

Rhonda was appalled.

She stood as Randy, her steady boyfriend was carted off in the ambulance. The Paramedic had said, "Alcohol Poisoning," and slapped him onto the gurney and they trundled off down the road with him. The medics had said they should call the cops, considering all the underage drinkers at the party, but they would cut some slack if the remaining three kids knocked off the drinking.

They had poured the remaining hooch out into the toilet and the paramedics had left quietly.

The only problem was, that she was a) horny as a goat, and b) hornier than a goat. Randy, true to his name, had scored some quality 'x' and she was dampening her drawers with pent up excitement. Sandra, her best friend, and another of Sentorino's cheerleader squad, was already closeted away with her boyfriend, and the other guys had left when they heard sirens.

She glared balefully at the door, demanding that some guy come through it and fuck her. Poor Rhonda couldn't even sit still, so agitated was her crotch.

It was two a.m. and she couldn't call anyone to come over and 'help her out'. Poor Rhonda let out a massive sigh and stood up, heading to the guest bedroom to try to go to sleep and pray this whole night would be forgotten by tomorrow.

She walked down the hallway toward the room, and heard a faint clicking noise behind Sandra's brother's bedroom door. They had bribed him with twenty bucks to stay in the room for the night, not that he came out much anyway. The glow of a CRT came under the doorway, unique in its light signature as the neon under some boy's jacked up pickup.

Some boring company, that would bring her down, and then she could go to bed.

Rhonda rapped upon the door quietly and a moment later, William, Sandra's younger brother, by a whopping year, answered. "Yea?" he asked.

She smiled and said. "Can I come in and talk a while with you?" She was almost dancing like she needed to pee. If this major example of geekdom couldn't take the edge off her horniness, nothing could.

He blinked at her a moment, then opened the door to allow her room to enter. The far wall of the room was covered in computer equipment. So much so that the house's central air couldn't cool the room enough, and he had to run an additional window unit to keep the room bearably cool.

He cleared tech manuals and junk off a chair and offered it to her. She sat down and continued her survey of the room. The bed was a kiddy-style twin bed, crammed in the corner, like a forgotten thing, like William didn't sleep. Geeks probably don't really sleep, they just catnap in their computer chairs, she thought, and then smiled at that.

The rest of the cluttered room was bookshelves, four of them. Packed to bursting with science fiction and fantasy books, as well as technical manuals, and Dungeons and Dragons stuff.

Finally, having surmised nothing in here would fall over and geek her to death, she turned back to William who was busily hammering on the keyboard of the centermost computer. It seemed that all the other machines fed into that one, and it was the brains of the outfit. The case of the computer was spraypainted black and said 'Master Blaster' down the side in lightning bolt letters.

"I'll be done in a sec," he said, half looking at her. He made a few more keystrokes and then hit the enter key. All six computers began chirping and flashing and she felt the temperature in the room rise five degrees in ten seconds.

He spun around in his chair. William wouldn't be so bad looking, she thought, if he'd get a good haircut and wear nicer clothes. Right now, she noted, he was wearing a tee-shirt that said, "I'm with stupid," and had an arrow pointing up at his head. Normally, she would have rolled her eyes at the shirt. But under the effects of the acid-like ecstasy, she just giggled and pointed at it. "Oh, wow, that's funny," she said. "You're with stupid!" she pointed at the shirt then followed the arrow up with her finger to his head.

He smiled. "Thanks, I think," he said. "Is there something you wanted to talk about? Or is it 'be nice to geeks week' and no one told me?"

She smiled her best cheerleader smile. "No to either, I'm, frankly, just bored, and you're interesting, in a nerdy kind of way."

Again he gave her a small smile, and said, "I suppose I'll take what I can get," dryly.

"Sorry," said Rhonda, angling her head down and looking up at him with her eyes. "I don't know when to shut up sometimes."

His smile softened a bit. "No problem," he said. "I'm just not used to my sisters friends wanting to talk with me. Unless their computers crash or something."

She grinned, remembering how he had fixed her notebook a few weeks ago, and it was faster now, too. "Yeah, you're hella good with computers, man," she said, nodding. "Speaking of that, what are you doing with all those machines? Are you a hacker?" Her eyes widened as she said 'hacker', comically.

He looked over his shoulder at the bank of computers, whirring and chirping away behind him. "I guess you could say that," he said. "Actually, I'm running a password crack on a porn site, if you need to know."

She giggled again. "Porn site, like dirty pictures?" she asked, suddenly very, very interested.

He nodded, noting her uncharacteristic interest in porn. Why would a hottie need porn? She can get nailed any time she fucking wants, he thought. "Movies, too," he said.

"No, shit?" she said. "Like whole movies, or those little ten second pieces of shit?"

"Whole movies, gigs of them," he said.

"Woah." she sighed, looking up at the humming machines with newfound respect. "How long does 'cracking' a site take?"

One of the computers chirped, as if on cue. "About that long," he said, turning to the command computer. He tapped the keyboard and a porn site frontpage popped up. Rhonda got a kick out of how William almost never used his mouse. His fingers flew across the keyboard, not even seeming to strike the keys so much as brush them. A part of her addled brain thought about how fast his fingers moved, and how useful that could be in certain situations.

She shook her head to banish such unacceptable thoughts. No sexing up the geeks, she thought. He flipped up a movie on the big, huge monitor dominating the overall pile of machines. There was some chick being hammered by two guys, one in each end. Both were hung like fucking mules and she instantly wanted to be in that girl's place. A small moan escaped her lips as she thought of two guys, one hammering her cunt and the other driving his prick down her throat.

William looked at her oddly. "You're not going to hurl are you?" he asked, sliding a plastic trash can toward her with his foot.

She smiled at him. "No, I'm okay," she said, though her crotch was far from okay. She felt her juices flowing into her panties. Luckily, she was wearing a skirt, or else she might make a wet spot on her jeans. The video played on, with one of the guys blowing his load on her ass, and moving back. Another man stepped forward and began fucking the porn chick. "Now that's useful, having spares for when one is done," she said aloud, then covered her mouth.

"Shit, did I say that?" she asked, looking down at William in horror.

William nodded and chuckled. "I've always thought that women could handle more than one guy at a time."

She nodded agreement. "It's talking the guys into sharing us that's the tough part. They tend to want to beat each other silly."

William once again turned and regarded her for a long moment. "I may have been guilty of underestimating you, Rhonda," he said. "That was very insightful."

Somehow being praised for her brain felt good. She was used to guys praying at the altar of 'Rhonda's Tits and Ass', but being told she was clever was a new one.

"Thank you, William, that was sweet," she said.

William snorted. "Ech, sweet, the kiss of death," he said, cringing as if a vampire were coming for him, even putting his fingers up in a cross before him to ward off her words.

Rhonda giggled at this display and then looked back up as another movie came up. This one showed a girl giving a guy a very leisurely and very good blowjob. She even envied this woman, as she was at least doing something sexual, even if it was for someone else.

"That's Sheila Star, the porn goddess of the Internet," said William. "She has half a dozen sites just herself." He admired the screen for a long moment. "She's supposed the best blowjob on the planet."

Rhonda snickered. "I can do it better than that," she said.

William looked at her dubiously. "No way," he said, "I heard you say you didn't do blowjobs, or at least finish them."

She grinned at him. "Never believe what a girl tells other girls," she said. "We lie to each other more than we do to guys."

Again he smiled up at her. "You have been hiding your light under a bushel, haven't you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked in return.

"To be honest, I thought you were majorly shallow, then here you come into my room, saying stuff that's almost zen," he said. "I'm pleasantly surprised."

She grinned at him, giving him a long look. "You're trying to butter me up," she said, in mocking accusation.

He looked over her body, and down her long, slim legs. "Well, yeah," he said, "isn't that what guys are supposed to do?"

She smiled again, and put her hand on his knee, leaning close. "Yep," she said, "and you're not doing a half bad job of it." Then her green eyes flicked up to the monitor again. "Oh, yeah, you said I coudn't give head better than that girl," she pointed to the screen.

He looked again. "I'd have to say, I seriously doubt it, yes," he said.

A look of childlike peevishness came over her pretty, oval face. "I can so," she said.

"Okay, you can," said William, agreeably enough.

She rose from her swivel chair and looked down at him. "I can so, really, you don't believe me!" she accused.

He sighed. "It really doesn't matter, does it?" he asked.

She nodded. "It does so matter, I don't lie, whatever else you think of me," she said, now really upset.

He tried to placate her. "Okay, I'll take your word for it, honest, just don't be mad," he said.

"I'm not mad, I'm going to prove it," Rhonda said, with an air of finality. She looked down at his baggy pants. "Whip it out, I'll show you right now," she said, in what sounded like a threatening tone.

William blinked for a moment. "Um, what?" he asked.

She spoke slowly, like to a special education student. "Take out your prick, and I'll show you how good my blowjobs are," she said.

He pointed to her. "You're going to give ME a blowjob?"

She nodded. "If you don't chicken out, yep," she said.

Rhonda was not really mad, but she was incredibly horny, and watching that girl give a man a blowjob just wasn't doing it for her. Not when there was a perfectly good prick right in her grasp, so to speak. She settled onto the floor right in front of William, putting her elbows on his knees.

"Are you going to let me prove it or not?" she asked, batting her eyes at him.

In stunned silence, William unzipped his fly, at that magical sound, Rhonda, in what surely was a pavlovian response, flicked her eyes down, and her mouth started watering in anticipation of man meat.

He reached into the baggy pants and pulled out his prong. Rhonda's eyes flipped back up to his face. "I was hiding MY light under a bushel?" she asked, incredulously. "You're packing a pocket torpedo and no one knows about it?"

She looked back down at the thick, long prong emerging from the baggy pants on the skinny geek. It was thicker than her wrist, and at least three inches longer than Randy's prick, and that was only a little smaller than normal. She didn't care to measure the tool, with anything other than her mouth right now, anyway.

William thought she was mocking him and was just trying to embarrass him. He started to push his pole back into his pants, when her hands came up and pushed his hands away. "Whatthehellareyoudoing?" she blurted at him, "you leave that thing right where it is."

She looked down at the pole again, noting that it had some serious outer veins that looked awesome and she bet felt goo-ood if they were sliding over the walls of her insides, and that wasn't counting the huge spreading that meaty prong would do to her vagina.

She moved one hand back inward, and grasped the cock by its thick root. "Believe I'm serious now?" she asked, looking up at him and stroking the pole in long, slow motions.

"I believe you completely," said William, subscribing fully to the old adage, that 'you agree fully with one who has your jewels in their hand'.

"You have to promise not to spread this around, please?" she asked.

William nodded. "I won't, all I need is your boyfriend wanting to turn me into a tackling dummy," he said.

She nodded. "Yeah, he'd do that, too," she agreed.

In a well-practiced move, she removed her hand from his prick, reached up with one hand, grabbing her long auburn hair in it, forming a pony tail. Using the other hand, she smoothly slipped the scrunchy off her wrist and around the pony tail, confining her mass of wavy hair behind her head.

Suddenly, William realized she was very, very serious.

She instantly dropped onto his pole again. Taking half its impressive length right off. He mouth nearly came down to her fist on the second push. It felt like the whole world had just contracted for William. There was only this beautiful cheerleader, and her soft, warm, inviting mouth to fill his world. She pressed forward again, and he felt the shaft of his cock bend a bit as it slipped down her throat. She removed her hand from his root, and dropped the remaining three inches to the base, burying her nose into his pubic hair.

"Holy crap!" he said, groaning as pleasure washed over him. Her eyes rolled back with an amused shape to them to regard him. Rhonda lifted up, in a long, smooth motion, the impossible length of prick sliding from her lips like a circus clown from the tiny car.

She dropped onto it again, then again. She moaned with each lowering of her head, the sheer naughtiness of giving a guy a casual blowjob was doing its work on her ecstasy induced horniness. She felt the first trickle of her juice on her thigh, sliding down into the crease between her butt and leg.

Her head bobbed almost like a machine, dropping down to his balls, soaking them with deep-throat bile, then rising up to just barely keep the head between her stretched lips. She made an odd laughing sound as she dropped again, and again. "Oh, God," said William, his orgasm approaching like a freight train.

She knew that look, and felt his thighs tighten up for the big release. She pressed her knuckle into the little wedge of flesh between the balls and the asshole, pushing hard as he grunted in climax. "Oh, DAMN!" he shouted as he came.

Rhonda kept her mouth over just the head of his big prong, holding it and letting William come. Her other hand pumped the shaft furiously, milking him for every drop. Her eyes grew a bit concerned as her mouth filled with semen in long squirt after long squirt.

Finally, though, the flow tapered off, much to her relief. She was unable to swallow with his massive probe holding her jaw wide open. With a noisy slurping sound, she pulled her mouth off the end, leaving a long string of semen between her lip and the head of his cock. She smiled at it as it snapped and then looked up at the young man and saw him smiling like a complete fool. He looked down at her and she widened her smile enough that he saw the come filling her mouth. She then made a big show of swallowing, gulping as if she were chugging beer.

It had the desired effect, though, putting on that little show. The massive boner in her hand twitched and started to harden again. Rhonda looked down at it. "You want me to ever do that again?" she asked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.